Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 09:08 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
He's been a critic of the FBI for awhile. Not surprising they went after him.
He is a critic of who ever doesn't kiss his a*s. Lets be honest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2019, 09:13 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Most of the evidence was based on Individual 1's actions. These are just a few. It really only takes common sense to see a pattern of manipulation, deception and lies towards the USA government and FBI in defense of Russia.

Mr. Trump had caught the attention of F.B.I. counterintelligence agents when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016 to hack into the emails of his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Mr. Trump had refused to criticize Russia on the campaign trail, praising President Vladimir V. Putin. And investigators had watched with alarm as the Republican Party softened its convention platform on the Ukraine crisis in a way that seemed to benefit Russia.
Other factors fueled the F.B.I.’s concerns, according to the people familiar with the inquiry. Christopher Steele, a former British spy who worked as an F.B.I. informant, had compiled memos in mid-2016 containing unsubstantiated claims that Russian officials tried to obtain influence over Mr. Trump by preparing to blackmail and bribe him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...gtype=Homepage
They key phrase here is unsubstantiated claim
At this point isn't it obvious to all involved that Trump doesn't care what people say, do or think they have on him.

I will wait for Muller's final report and the WH response to it. Honestly, for me, at this point in his Presidency, compared to where we were when Obama or even Bush 43 were in office I am much happier with the direction the country is going in. It's kicking and screaming the entire way and that's good because it means meaningful change is happening and Trump is making it happen.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:16 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,823 times
Finally. Now each and every Republican who assisted after the fact must know they are also under investigation. Ryan, Graham, Gowdy, Nunes lol, Mcconnel, the set that spent our fourth of July with Russian officials .............purge the party and maga.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:04 PM

2 posts, read 1,112 times
This is big, but of course Trump fans would not care if it even came out that Trumps is Putin's puppet.

First of all the FBI had to go to the justice department to proceed. They also have to have more evidence that what Trump has proven by firing Comey "over the Rusher thing" and that crazy Putin meeting where he said I don't see why it would be Putin which was so bad they made him retract it and say he meant a double negative.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:06 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,419,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
They key phrase here is unsubstantiated claim
At this point isn't it obvious to all involved that Trump doesn't care what people say, do or think they have on him.

I will wait for Muller's final report and the WH response to it. Honestly, for me, at this point in his Presidency, compared to where we were when Obama or even Bush 43 were in office I am much happier with the direction the country is going in. It's kicking and screaming the entire way and that's good because it means meaningful change is happening and Trump is making it happen.
There are a few unverified and unsubstantiated claims but there are more substantiated actions by Individual 1. The unsubstantiated claim was added because it backs up the many substantiated actions by Individual 1.
Soft on Russia, firing Comey for Russia investigation, not confronting Putin in Helsinki, over 100 aides in contact with Russia are substantiated claims. It is more likely than not that the unsubstantiated claims are true that Individual 1 is being blackmailed by Russia because the substantiated claims point directly to it.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:10 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,285,556 times
Quote:
I forgot about this until I read it again in the NYT. WOW!

F.B.I. officials viewed their decision to move quickly as validated when a comment the president made to visiting Russian officials in the Oval Office shortly after he fired Mr. Comey was revealed days later.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to a document summarizing the meeting. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
^WoW! I don’t remember hearing this comment.

It’s pretty wild when you think of the gravity of it all.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:11 PM

2 posts, read 1,112 times
The funny thing is no on e is saying that's crazy Trump would not be working on behalf of Russia? The real question is why, does he owe them for saving him from bankruptcy when no banks would loan him money but the Russian mob laundered money in his properties? Do they have a lot of compromising info on Trump much more than the National Enquirer has in it's Trump Vault? What else? Plus look how he got out of Syria which Russia wanted. Also that crazy story about Russia entering Afghanistan over terrorism. Trump knows nothing about history or government so there is no way he was not told to say that.

When it's proven Trump is a Russian Asset his 30% of supporters will still support him.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:13 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,976,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Now they need to provide solid, direct, concusive evidence to back this up, or this is going to go down as the most spectacular act of politically motivated corruption in US history, hands down, case closed, game over.

If they cannot prove these outlandish charges then it wil be time for the people involved in this attempted deep-state coup to themselves be put in prison.

It is put up or go to jail time for the ringleaders of what increasingly appears to be a politically motivated hatchet job.
Wait. Didn't I take you seriously in a Brexit thread? My bad, sorry.

Old 01-11-2019, 10:15 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,285,556 times
Quote:
Most of the evidence was based on Individual 1's actions. These are just a few. It really only takes common sense to see a pattern of manipulation, deception and lies towards the USA government and FBI in defense of Russia.

Mr. Trump had caught the attention of F.B.I. counterintelligence agents when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016 to hack into the emails of his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Mr. Trump had refused to criticize Russia on the campaign trail, praising President Vladimir V. Putin. And investigators had watched with alarm as the Republican Party softened its convention platform on the Ukraine crisis in a way that seemed to benefit Russia.
Other factors fueled the F.B.I.’s concerns, according to the people familiar with the inquiry. Christopher Steele, a former British spy who worked as an F.B.I. informant, had compiled memos in mid-2016 containing unsubstantiated claims that Russian officials tried to obtain influence over Mr. Trump by preparing to blackmail and bribe him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/u...gtype=Homepage
Individual 1 urine tape?

Old 01-11-2019, 10:15 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,976,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
He's been a critic of the FBI for awhile.
Lots of people are. Criminals, to begin with. They positively hate the FBI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies