Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2019, 09:19 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,630,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
What a post full of hogwash. You undermined yourself with the first video of female wrestlers, as it is all fake, including on the mens side as well.
Then you have a female kung fu video of them doing acrobatic moves and kicking a bunch of cans and cups off people and dummy's heads.
Could you take some of the best ones and put them up against little soy and mamas dork boys, sure they would kick them a couple of times and the dorks would surrender. Some of these boys will never grow into real men.
But let them go head to head against real men, and they wouldn't stand a chance.

As to this nonsense of if we can imagine it we can be it, you must be joking right?
Male and female humans (and most land mammal species for that matter) are physiologically different with the males being superior.
I remember one time a woman made an absurd claim that if you took a man and a woman of equal height and weight, and trained them identically, fed them the exact same nutritional food and supplements, they would be equally as strong and physically capable.
I say absurd, because she actually had some medical knowledge, so I expected she must have taken anatomy, physiology, etc.
Thus her belief must be based on some liberal Hollywood female empowerment movies, rather than scientific facts.

`
Did you not read where I wrote, "little bit of humor", guess not ...

Quote:
Male and female humans (and most land mammal species for that matter) are physiologically different with the males being superior.
My first thought there was tell that to Joan of Arc ... If you do not like female empowerment movies put out by Hollywood ---- Do Not Watch Them.

Beyond Hollywood into real time history ...
Top 15 Most Powerful Women in History

"A number of powerful women have shaped the course of history with their intelligence, strength, passion, and leadership qualities. They have challenged the status quo, made lasting reforms, and many have presided over their countries for decades, ushering in prosperity and cultural revolutions."

100 Badass Women That Changed The World We Live In Today

"So many of the social life's aspects have changed for women in the years. Starting with the right for education and ending with gender equality - all of this didn't happen overnight, and many badass women had to sacrifice their personal lives for a greater cause."

Old 01-21-2019, 09:25 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,068,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
If we can imagine it ... we can be it. That sort of thing ... So those of you that are tired of seeing women in combat roles in the motion pictures, don't watch that flick. I for one would like to see more women engaged and empowered and if takes a bit of make believe to get them to believe in themselves ... come on Hollywood, we need more of that. Men created the playing field, they should reap what they have sewn.

LMAO....the delusion is STRONGEST in this^ one........Yes, great idea....let more women become even more delusional than they already are and buy further into the "we are equal or better than men and can beat them in anything" brainwashing (again..nature laughs) and you'll wind up having a lot more women with busted jaws and black eyes (or worse, winding up dead) because they believe such BS and start thinking they can go toe to toe with a guy only to be put in the hospital...great "empowerment" thinking!!!

Oh...I posted this earlier but here's a good example of a female buying into the misandry delusion you're championing and her foolishly believing in being "empowered" over men (she got that idea knocked out of her...LITERALLY):

https://youtu.be/rRfCpQx_FDE?t=13
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2019, 09:31 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,558,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
What a post full of hogwash. You undermined yourself with the first video of female wrestlers, as it is all fake, including on the mens side as well.
Then you have a female kung fu video of them doing acrobatic moves and kicking a bunch of cans and cups off people and dummy's heads.
Could you take some of the best ones and put them up against little soy and mamas dork boys, sure they would kick them a couple of times and the dorks would surrender. Some of these boys will never grow into real men.
But let them go head to head against real men, and they wouldn't stand a chance.

As to this nonsense of if we can imagine it we can be it, you must be joking right?
I remember one time a woman made an absurd claim that if you took a man and a woman of equal height and weight, and trained them identically, fed them the exact same nutritional food and supplements, they would be equally as strong and physically capable.
I say absurd, because she actually had some medical knowledge, so I expected she must have taken anatomy, physiology, etc.
Thus her belief must be based on some liberal Hollywood female empowerment movies, rather than scientific facts.

`
Men and women are physically different. That is a fact and those who say otherwise are ignorant about what they speak, or they are lying through their teeth.

Men are typically physically larger and stronger. Men are more aggressive and more willing to take risks.

All that being said, men are not "Superior" to women, even in physiologcal terms. Being smaller and less muscular means they have slower motabolisms. They eat less and store more of their body weight as fat. In times of famine, they are built to be more survivable than men. Likewise, their higher aversion to risk exposes them to less risk amd also the phyisical dangers that come with that. Even to this very day, women typically have longer lifespans than men.

We could go on to discuss what it is that distinguishes humans as "Superior," and I think we would discover that women rank better on this scale than some people would initially anticipate. Women are less exciting than men in non-sexual terms. But in terms of which sex is "Superior," it depends on what we think constitutes human "Superiority".

I would personally make the case that women are actually superior creatures to men, but that would not be based on the kinds of criteria focused on in this thread.

Last edited by Spartacus713; 01-21-2019 at 09:42 PM..

Old 01-21-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
LMAO....the delusion is STRONGEST in this^ one........Yes, great idea....let more women become even more delusional than they already are and buy further into the "we are equal or better than men and can beat them in anything" brainwashing (again..nature laughs) and you'll wind up having a lot more women with busted jaws and black eyes (or worse, winding up dead) because they believe such BS and start thinking they can go toe to toe with a guy only to be put in the hospital...great "empowerment" thinking!!!

Oh...I posted this earlier but here's a good example of a female buying into the misandry delusion your selling and her being "empowered" over men (she got that idea knocked out of her...LITERALLY):

https://youtu.be/rRfCpQx_FDE?t=13

Women's Empowerment: Martial Arts

Who is really doing the brainwashing?

4 Reasons Martial Art Women Are Empowered
Blog with good points.

PS: Hollywood --- this rolled up after the other one, take a peek:
10 Popular Actors With Serious Martial Arts Skills In Real Life!

PSS: I watched yours, here is mine
Martial Arts Girls Amazing Army Girl Fights Male 1vs1 during army tournament 720HD

btw: we could do this all day ...

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 01-21-2019 at 09:55 PM..

Old 01-21-2019, 11:03 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,783,308 times
My favorite female sport:

Old 01-21-2019, 11:19 PM

5,480 posts, read 2,135,394 times
Quote:

Blog with good points.

Martial Arts Girls Amazing Army Girl Fights Male 1vs1 during army tournament 720HD

Ever notice how far they have to go to make a comparrison...like placing a woman in a higher class against a newbie male (Who is smaller as well.) Or a woman at the top of her game against an old man long since retired...try going equal for equal...

Old 01-21-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Ever notice how far they have to go to make a comparrison...like placing a woman in a higher class against a newbie male (Who is smaller as well.) Or a woman at the top of her game against an old man long since retired...try going equal for equal...
You wouldn't say that if it were two men, about the same height and build ...

U S Army Best Warrior Competition Combatives Tournament, Part 4 AiirSource

Ever hear of shirley muldowney ? Hollywood did a movie ... true story. Just so you know.

Old 01-22-2019, 12:04 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,890,633 times
Quote:

Blog with good points.

That first video is such poor training, I am even embarrassed by it, did not read the other links.

What is the point of your post?

Old 01-22-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
My favorite female sport:

That's too funny ...
What about women mud wrestlers? Ever watched?

Old 01-22-2019, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
That first video is such poor training, I am even embarrassed by it, did not read the other links.

What is the point of your post?
OP says tired of women being portrayed as stronger, fast, and better fighters in Hollywood film flicks. Just showing that sometimes ... its true.

I began making a joke of it, with poster Dave ... then posts after that pretty much started to on a life of their own.

Why are you embarrassed or perhaps you think I should be, showing a video of martial arts training for women?

That's not funny, that's just smart, but then you'd have to watch the whole 6 minutes of it to understand it. Come into it at about 0:43 ...

Then I posted about Hollywood actors that had to take martial arts training for their roles, they liked it so well the have continued their training ... yes, some of them are women and teenagers (male and female).

What Hollywood (writers) like to do is push the imagination ... especially where as there are industries that need more females to be interested, like that of technology, journalist, science, etc ... rather than always having male dominant rolls, where as we see more men taking part, rather than women.

There have been throughout history empowered women that have helped to shape today's society. Its sad, more people don't take notice, but rather pat the men on the back and say job well done.

Once again I will say it, if a person doesn't like women being portray as tough as men in Hollywood's films, don't watch the movie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies