Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 04:38 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Trump makes everyone look like a saint. They should really thank him.
Trump wasn't elected because he was a saint. It wasn't a vote for "best person" although Trump still had Hillary beaten in that category as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2019, 04:44 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump wasn't elected because he was a saint. It wasn't a vote for "best person" although Trump still had Hillary beaten in that category as well.
Trump was elected because that's who the Kremlin wanted to win. Trump does not disappoint his master.

Old 01-21-2019, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Trump was elected because that's who the Kremlin wanted to win. Trump does not disappoint his master.
Trump was elected because his opponent was Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Old 01-21-2019, 04:53 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Quote:
Trump was elected because his opponent was Hillary Rodham Clinton.
Who the Kremlin smeared. Stupid Americans bought into it hook line and sinker.

Old 01-21-2019, 05:18 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Trump derangement syndrome here, on display for all to see.
George W got us bogged down in a war in Iraq that turned out to be the wrong move. Had we gone in and only grabbed Saddam, immediately gotten out, and then installed a new and friendlier dictator - things might have turned out differently. But no, we had to hang around and try to turn them into a democracy, which is never going to happen in that part of the world. How many thousands of lives were lost over there, and basically for nothing. Oh yeah - the economy also crashed on his watch.

Obama --- even worse.

Trump has done a pretty good job, when you compare his record to the last two guys.
Trump has, I will admit done a pretty good job, in DESTROYING what dignity we had. He is out there every day, twittering and on the world stage, making America look like fools.

When you hold your own government people hostage and as leverage, until you get your own way, that is not presidential, that is criminal.

Hopefully, trumps's reign as would be dictator/king will come to an end sooner than later.

MAGA, resign, old geezer.

George W Bush and Jimmy Carter have both went up in my book, not my favorite presidents, when in office, but now................brilliant and compassionate men.

Old 01-21-2019, 05:19 AM

30,434 posts, read 21,271,177 times
Bush 1 and 2 and Obamabutt were the worst ever. Bush 1 gave us one failed war and the highest oil prices in 1991 and Bush 2 gave us 2 failed wars and the highest ever oil prices and Obamabutt gave us forced healthcare thanks to the help of that scumbag Roberts i hated all 3 of them with a guttless passion. 3 worthless ADM's. Also hated Rumpsfeld and hook mouth Cheney.

Old 01-21-2019, 05:20 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Nixon, Trump. Trump is going to win the worst title. Another first for the liar in chief.

Old 01-21-2019, 05:34 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownnola View Post
I am liberal in my leanings and I remember the anger and frustration I felt during the second Bush administration.

I am willing to swallow my words and admit I was wrong and how much I wish he was still our President. Trump opened my eyes to how awful a President can be. W, I salute you.
I'm guess you dont remember the Carter years? Nixon? Theres Been far worse that Bush or Trump. Nothing really matters anymore because our 3 branches are horribly broken. We will be in a lame duck government for the rest of eternity if we cant get gerrymandering fixed.

Old 01-21-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Trump has, I will admit done a pretty good job, in DESTROYING what dignity we had. He is out there every day, twittering and on the world stage, making America look like fools.

When you hold your own government people hostage and as leverage, until you get your own way, that is not presidential, that is criminal.

Hopefully, trumps's reign as would be dictator/king will come to an end sooner than later.

MAGA, resign, old geezer.

George W Bush and Jimmy Carter have both went up in my book, not my favorite presidents, when in office, but now................brilliant and compassionate men.
Agree with you in a way -- George W was a great guy, Carter also a very good human being....but there were both terrible presidents! This isn't a popularity contest and we aren't voting for man of the year -- we're voting for the person who can get the things done that need to get done.

Old 01-21-2019, 07:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
When Trump makes a trade deal with China it'll confirm that Trump is the #1 President in American history.
No other President was able to boss China.
And neither will tRump.

The fool can't even make a deal with his own GOP senate.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies