Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2019, 07:34 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
No, they are still children. It doesn't matter if teens don't want to be called children, they are children.

Adults harassed and threatened them while they waited for a bus.

And then, adults went ahead and attacked, some threatened, and continue to do so, after they went home and attempted to resume their lives.

Out of all of the people - the Israelites, Phillips and his buddies, the kids, and everyone else in the world talking about the story, the ones who have acted the most adult have been the kids - despite the fact that they are the ones who have been treated jaw droppingly disrespectfully.

If you can claim child support until the kid turns 18, then guess what - he's a child.
If you can claim the child tax credit until the kid turns 18, then guess what - he's a child.

Adults have been harassing, threatening, and attacking children.
Considering that the same MSM that is attacking these kids, that lied about this story, that fomented hatred and violence against them....is the same MSM that called a 300 lb, 18 year old that assaulted a cop and committed a violent robbery a child for a year-I don't think there is much of an argument to make against a 15 year old victim being called a child.

Old 01-24-2019, 07:42 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,562,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I ran into them at a bus stop downtown (St. Paul) a few years back and I and everyone around me (many blacks) thought they were a straight up clown show. I personally think the blacks that were around me (not the Israelites) were more embarrassed of them than I was.
Yeah, I was taken off guard by them too. They have an abrasive message to most however. They don't have a history of murder or the political clout to be on a terrorist watch list. If anyone is familiar with the bogus B.I.E. then you can see how the powers to be have dragged them into it. There's a bunch of checks that are left unmarked when comparing real threats to HI's. They're loud and speak a harsh message to different groups of people is way different than saying that they'll do it now or carrying it out. I just put things into perspective and this particular group of HI are harmless in comparison with The Proud Boys and other groups like them who actually engaged in violent acts toward people and are pardoned by the FBI of being an extremist group. They're just loud and very against the grain.

Old 01-24-2019, 07:42 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
No, they are still children. It doesn't matter if teens don't want to be called children, they are children.

Nope but why use real facts when the "alternative facts" can support your bias.

The children were under adult supervision why did they not move them away from the other agitators? Even the kids own video's show them engaging with the other protesters ,stop with the lies.

Old 01-24-2019, 07:51 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Nope but why use real facts when the "alternative facts" can support your bias.

The children were under adult supervision why did they not move them away from the other agitators? Even the kids own video's show them engaging with the other protesters ,stop with the lies.
How many times does this need to be pounded into your head?

They were there waiting for their buses. Where did you want them to go?
The chaperones were there and encouraged them to do their school cheers instead of engaging the H.Is. While they waited for their buses.
Their "engagement with other protestors" shows that they were actually far more fair in the things they said than the H.Is.
They did nothing wrong. They shouldn't have to move because adults can't behave themselves around children. Again, they were waiting for their buses, where, exactly, did you want them to go?

Talk about alternates - you're spewing an alternate reality to support your disgusting bias. Feel free to roll those eyes right out of your head since they can't see the truth.

Old 01-24-2019, 07:55 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:

And then, adults went ahead and attacked, some threatened, and continue to do so, after they went home and attempted to resume their lives.

Out of all of the people - the Israelites, Phillips and his buddies, the kids, and everyone else in the world talking about the story, the ones who have acted the most adult have been the kids - despite the fact that they are the ones who have been treated jaw droppingly disrespectfully.

If you can claim child support until the kid turns 18, then guess what - he's a child.
If you can claim the child tax credit until the kid turns 18, then guess what - he's a child.

Adults have been harassing, threatening, and attacking children.
We couldn’t be further apart politically, but I 100% agree with you. I am appalled by my friends and what they are posting. The kid that is the center of this is 16!! He’s taking on a tremendous amount of awful things said to him.

Old 01-24-2019, 08:00 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect. The last draft orders went out for men born in 1952. Phillips wasn't born until 1954.

The TDS is getting to you.
Weren't 1952 - 56 included in the 1971 and up years? EDIT -- they were but they weren't called for induction.

He didn't serve in Viet Nam but served during Viet Nam -- ahhh --- war of words.

So hypothetical -- if he had been to Viet Nam that changes everything?

No I didn't think so.

Old 01-24-2019, 08:02 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Do you realize there have been, like, 10 threads on this already, and that this one will probably get closed or merged into the others?
Maybe but the way liberals are acting toward these kids is truly disgusting.

Last edited by petch751; 01-24-2019 at 08:30 PM..

Old 01-24-2019, 08:09 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,188,111 times
What's really mind-boggling is how the radicalized left will not condemn groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites openly. This is extreme political correctness and white guilt on display

Old 01-24-2019, 08:10 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,562,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
good points. However I don't care what the hell your religious or racial background is. call me an incestial cracker and your gonna be treated accordingly...…..
I've seen a ton of footage and from what I perceive, they'll be respectful and have a dialogue to anyone who's sincere. Flipside to that is that if you're just there to try to "one up" it won't go so well. They'll rebuke anyone who's weak.

Have you ever seen one of those Malcolm X debates and interviews on YouTube? Most thought that he was an extremist but a lot of these camps, like Malcolm X, would engage and have a civil discourse on their views. Only difference is that when engaging them, one has to really know their stuff because these HI's really are proficient in the Torah, Prophets, and New Testament. They also know history pertaining with stuff in the Bible and etymology. I'm doing a ton of fact checking right now, so I can't really step to them. You kind of have to be a scholar to really have a good dialogue with some of these camp leaders because I've seen them really make some seminary school graduates look amateurish. It's impressive but I wouldn't really engage them (I don't really have anything to say to them).

Old 01-24-2019, 08:15 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Weren't 1952 - 56 included in the 1971 and up years? EDIT -- they were but they weren't called for induction.

He didn't serve in Viet Nam but served during Viet Nam -- ahhh --- war of words.

So hypothetical -- if he had been to Viet Nam that changes everything?

No I didn't think so.
Yeah it does lol.

There is a world of difference between serving in Vietnam and serving stateside during the Vietnam era.

I find it hard to believe that you don't understand that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies