Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2019, 04:16 PM

30,317 posts, read 23,796,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
One comment from one kid shows a "general tone of D-baggery among Catholic School Boys"? Is this the argument you want to stick with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What tone does this show? He was with the esteemed elderly Vietnam vet who was banging his “peace drum!” (according to LuminousTruth, lol).
You have to understand, RBG is on her way out. On the short list for nominees for SCJ is a Catholic. What better time than to try to promote Catholicism as "racist"? They sure can't pull what they did with Kavanaugh, so they have to come up with a new tactic. When I was going through my reply to one of the posters below, I noticed a few people videoing the entire thing, not just as someone standing by, they were up in the middle of the kids, acting like they were taking action shots. Almost like this was a set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Oh. Such a difference. It's not rape if YOU like it.

Indeed. SO much better .
I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt with this, but I went through that video again. Please point out what time stamp the kid said what you say he said.

Here's the video for your reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyBHTTqb38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
I did see the same video. That's why I said that they'll get on their own people too. The guy that was doing all of the talking was Puerto Rican of Taino stock and there was another HI from South America (according to the videos I've seen). My point was that you'll have a good discourse with them if you take it point to point. It's more like a Torah debate.

Before, I used to think that were into misogyny too but then I started to see videos where different camps would be in situations where a woman would disagree and step up to the men and her husband/boyfriend would need to restrain her. Long story, these debates can get charged as you've witnessed and they'll just rather deal with the man outright mostly because they'd rather not rebuke another man's wife/gf because that will lead to a sure physical confrontation. That's all I know.
The video is posted just above your quoted post.

36:53 Calls NDNs a "bunch of demons. Always talking out they ass."
37:04: Calls them "uncle Tomohawk"
37:08: Again calls them "bunch of uncle Tomohawks"
37:18: Screams at the NDNs wanting to know why they won't talk to those "p**kerwoods" in the hats.
37:20: AGAIN calls them, 'you a uncle tomohawk".
37:26: Yet again calls them "you a uncle tomohawk".
37:29: Tells NDNs they "got yo head up the white man's ass". "Talk about peace. Peace. Ain't gon' be no peace. You gon' be ripped in pieces."
47:59: NDN is disagreeing with them, yet again calls him an "uncle tomohawk".
48:00 Same name.
48:24: Calls him a "simple uncle tom" after calling him a "coon".

The entire time, they were egging on the NDNs. Insulting their beliefs, insulting them for wanting peace, insulting them for not attacking white people, insulting one of them who had blue eyes, calling her a "blue eyed demon" - they were purposely trying to rile them up. They wanted a throw down. As soon as one NDN stands up to them, the first thing they do is start playing victim, after almost 50 minutes of harassment towards the NDNs.

48:41: Again calls them all "uncle tomohawks"
48:52: Sends threat to NDN "I'm warning you, n**ger". Repeats the warning.
48:59: NDN tells him to "shut up, shut your big ass mouth". Unfortuantely, the NDN is giving the jackasses exactly what they came for: a confrontation.
49:10: The one videoing it all tries to change tactics and sway the NDN by asking him why, with "all these dirty ass crackas behind you, with a red MAGA hat on, and your coon ass wanna fight your brothers."

Really. Brothers? They insulted the NDNs for nearly an hour, and now they're brothers?

Main shouter then points to a pic of Jesus with horns on his head and tells people that they believe in a "fa**ot child molestor".

What a great group of guys, so respectful to people.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:24 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,026,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
The tribe's assets will never be seized and I doubt Phillips will ever face justice. He hasn't so far and he's been telling lies for years. At the most, he'll be ignored from now on. The media and print organizations are going to be the target of the lawsuits.
There are still more than a few of us Vietnam vets still around...…...I believe I speak for more than a few of them when I say the way we were treated was bad enough, then there is the betrayal of Johnson and Nixon. More than a few bitter and pissed off veterans. Even worse than those things is someone who lies about being one of us. I hope this is followed up on...…...He may just regret stealing that identity before its all said and done.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:30 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,519,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Written in stone. Like the 10 commandments written in stone. All the Catholic boys there were sweet, angelic souls. Like saints, those boys.
You're the only one using the words 'angelic' or 'saints' to describe the Catholic boys.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:58 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,139,830 times
Kaya Taitano appears to be the origin of this non-event s**t show as she is the one bragging that her video on Instagram caught the attention of major media and she told CNN the students were shouting “Build the Wall!” and “Trump 2020”. She is also the one who shot and marketed the video on the steps where he tried to cry and wiped his nose as he spun the tale that started everything.

https://www.instagram.com/ka_ya11/

https://news.yahoo.com/native-americ...181428844.html
* at the bottom of yahoo article is - credit Kaya Taitano via storyful

https://www.postguam.com/news/local/...f99f6d3ef.html

*****This was a manufactured event!!

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/content/tncms/live/
credit Kaya Taitano, Instagram

Last edited by shadowne; 01-25-2019 at 06:09 PM..

Old 01-25-2019, 06:24 PM

2,323 posts, read 1,566,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

Here's the video for your reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyBHTTqb38

The video is posted just above your quoted post.

36:53 Calls NDNs a "bunch of demons. Always talking out they ass."
37:04: Calls them "uncle Tomohawk"
37:08: Again calls them "bunch of uncle Tomohawks"
37:18: Screams at the NDNs wanting to know why they won't talk to those "p**kerwoods" in the hats.
37:20: AGAIN calls them, 'you a uncle tomohawk".
37:26: Yet again calls them "you a uncle tomohawk".
37:29: Tells NDNs they "got yo head up the white man's ass". "Talk about peace. Peace. Ain't gon' be no peace. You gon' be ripped in pieces."
47:59: NDN is disagreeing with them, yet again calls him an "uncle tomohawk".
48:00 Same name.
48:24: Calls him a "simple uncle tom" after calling him a "coon".

The entire time, they were egging on the NDNs. Insulting their beliefs, insulting them for wanting peace, insulting them for not attacking white people, insulting one of them who had blue eyes, calling her a "blue eyed demon" - they were purposely trying to rile them up. They wanted a throw down. As soon as one NDN stands up to them, the first thing they do is start playing victim, after almost 50 minutes of harassment towards the NDNs.

48:41: Again calls them all "uncle tomohawks"
48:52: Sends threat to NDN "I'm warning you, n**ger". Repeats the warning.
48:59: NDN tells him to "shut up, shut your big ass mouth". Unfortuantely, the NDN is giving the jackasses exactly what they came for: a confrontation.
49:10: The one videoing it all tries to change tactics and sway the NDN by asking him why, with "all these dirty ass crackas behind you, with a red MAGA hat on, and your coon ass wanna fight your brothers."

Really. Brothers? They insulted the NDNs for nearly an hour, and now they're brothers?

Main shouter then points to a pic of Jesus with horns on his head and tells people that they believe in a "fa**ot child molestor".

What a great group of guys, so respectful to people.
I have to hand it to you, that's some very thorough documentation of the video. I saw the video myself. You think that one camp represents all but there are many camps out there. Some are hardcore, moderate, and some are tame. You saw H.O.I. from NYC. They are a product of their environment and it shows.

The HI's (because they don't refer to themselves as black hebrew israelites) are controversial to the mainstream and new to a lot of people. Some groups believe different things so, can't really paint them all with one brush even though it will happen.

I see different videos for research all of the time and there is a ton of footage out where HI's are having a tame discourse with white people. The use of igga between a percentage of melanated folks towards one another is not a slur and is complicated. I'll refrain from that with you. The guy speaking to the Native and thn calling them brother stems from a teaching that many of the 1 West type camps have (I have to do more research but it's something that you'd not understand).

Good post though.

Old 01-25-2019, 06:52 PM

30,509 posts, read 19,263,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HBvS1o7EyLg

Lawyer for Covington families mull defamation lawsuit against media
I hope they win billions against the lying hate based hyena media.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:59 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,700,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
All of these kids will get their college tuition paid for by media companies and maybe some smart arse celebs once the lawsuits are over.
Not a chance any real court will agree the Administration and the other school Officials, Chaperons and Parents are to blame for putting these kids in a bad situation .Being 14/16 years old should have know enough to walk away.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:02 PM

39,884 posts, read 26,562,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
There are still more than a few of us Vietnam vets still around...…...I believe I speak for more than a few of them when I say the way we were treated was bad enough, then there is the betrayal of Johnson and Nixon. More than a few bitter and pissed off veterans. Even worse than those things is someone who lies about being one of us. I hope this is followed up on...…...He may just regret stealing that identity before its all said and done.
I'm not going to sit here and wish that someone does harm to him-that would make me as sad and pathetic as some liberals. But I won't shed any tears should Chief Slinging Bull run into a few pissed off vets. Perhaps....he should be doxxed? No, sound like a liberal again.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:14 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,752,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Not a chance any real court will agree the Administration and the other school Officials, Chaperons and Parents are to blame for putting these kids in a bad situation .Being 14/16 years old should have know enough to walk away.

Oh, really. You will see that's not how it works. It's about spreading lies that hurt the kids reputation and led to death threats, not about whether the chaperones should have moved the kids.

You're logic is like saying a woman could have avoided rape if she just wore less revealing clothes.

And, no I don't think the kids should have moved. If you back down to bullies, then the bullies control you.

Victims aren't blamed for crimes against them, because they were not careful enough. Seriously, you are clueless about what is going on.

Old 01-25-2019, 08:39 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,456,790 times
The lawyers must have gotten to the Catholic Church as well lol.

Now, the Diocese of Covington Bishop Foy has issued an apology to the families of the boys and especially to Nicholas Sandmann.

Odd, that he is continuing with his independent third party investigation though.https://www.the-american-catholic.co...ys-apologizes/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies