Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2019, 11:37 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,191,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Dersh......Starr......

But me? I'm waiting for actual indictments or for statements direct from LE...
Speaking of Starr, wouldn't' it be reasonable to believe that if Bill Clinton was actually that involved with Epstein, it would have been brought to light?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 11:43 AM

20,899 posts, read 8,708,075 times
Flight logs under investigation by FBI/DoJ

Old 07-12-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Flight logs under investigation by FBI/DoJ
And they should be taking a closer look at the lawsuit filed by the 13 year old female child. I did and it's horrific.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:49 AM

30,448 posts, read 23,909,156 times
I think everyone should stop trying to make this a left vs right issue. I think there's going to be people on both sides that will be found to be dirty. I do not think Trump had any involvement, but I do not close the door on the suggestion that we may find people from both sides are disgusting pervs.

By the way, for those of you on the right who are living, breathing, and believing everything Breitbart says, and everything that useless attention hog Cernob*tch says, you may want to pay attention to this:

https://twitter.com/stranahan/status...35175239159808

"Cerno", as some call him, isn't your guy. He did not cause this case to blow open. He filed to get the victim's records after Dershowitz, Cerno's good buddy, and former lawyer for Epstein, was denied. That didn't have anything to do with opening the Epstein case. And a lot of those within Breitbart, who are calling said victim a liar, are good friends with Dershowitz who admitted to getting "a massage one time". That's who "Cerno" hangs out with.

"Cerno" is nothing more than a publicity hound who will sell his soul for attention and money. Stop believing what that loser with the mind of a guerilla tells you. I think once this Epstein case gets underway, there's going to be a lot of people that get revealed, on both sides.

Thernob*tch aint it, people. He's a liar, has been a liar, and will always be a liar because he is only in it for himself, not "citizen journalism". The credit goes to The Miami Herald, and that guy from Big League Politics. It does NOT go to liar "Cerno".

Old 07-12-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
That rape claim was debunked many times in this thread using left wing sources. Do try and keep up, dear. But I do understand your desperation to link Trump to this depravity. Sorry!

And why only concern about girls? Boys were abused as well. Rachel Chandler's 'modeling book' showed a few of them. They looked like hostages from North Korea. Models my arse! I suspect most were runaways whom no one would miss if they 'disappeared.'.
It was never debunked. Why are you lying?
Quote:
This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...awsuit-dropped
Quote:
The woman claimed she attended the events because she was pursuing a modeling career at the time and was promised this would be helpful.

Epstein, she said, raped her twice.

The two then made threats to her and her family, if she was to tell anyone about them, Doe said.
https://www.rt.com/usa/365401-woman-...it-rape-trump/

Old 07-12-2019, 11:57 AM

42,812 posts, read 26,510,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I've always said, follow the money. Follow the money. Follow the money.

Chuck Schumer Took Tens Of Thousands Of Dollars In Donations From Jeffrey Epstein

This man has and still does, wield significant political power over many things in government.

Of course this is far far worse than Trump allegedly saying on a phone interview a couple of decades ago that he thought Epstein was a great man.
Zerohedge? wow you sure find all the best sources don't you https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Yes Epstein gave money to Schumer as well as other Democrats AND Republicans. Schumer is donating the money he received 20 years ago from Epstein to charity.
Quote:
The donations will go to Safe Horizon, Sanctuary For Families, Crime Victims Treatment Center and John Jay College Foundation

Federal Election Commission filings compiled by OpenSecrets.org show that Schumer received seven $1,000 donations from Epstein between 1992 and 1997 through several PACs supporting his run for Senate.

Epstein was a prominent campaign donor to both parties, giving money to politicians like former President Clinton, former Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), former Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kan.) and former Sen. Alfonse D’Amato (R-N.Y.). https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...tein-to-groups

Old 07-12-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
That rape claim was debunked many times in this thread using left wing sources. Do try and keep up, dear. But I do understand your desperation to link Trump to this depravity. Sorry!
Wow, I hadn't heard that it was debunked, could you share those sources with us?

Old 07-12-2019, 12:01 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,585,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
After trying to blame the victims, I'd like to see it get to where he gets disbarred.
He should but doubtful.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
No, he just sees the evidence and there is no evidence supporting Trump having anything to do with it. Unlike CLINTON who flew on his plane 26 times.
So Trump had nothing to do with Epstein, is that what you are claiming?

Quote:
During the meeting with Pecker, Trump went on about how Epstein was known for this behavior, according to a person familiar with the conversation. Trump, after all, used to be friendly with Epstein, and had at least an inkling about his sexual predilections. In a 2002 interview with New York magazine, Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” who was “a lot of fun to be with.” He added: “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” (The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Trump isn’t known to have gone on any trips with Epstein, which would have been out of character. “I don’t think Trump would go to someone else’s property or someone else’s island or villa,” Nunberg said. “He doesn’t even play golf at anyone else’s clubs.” But Trump did host Epstein as a guest at Mar-a-Lago, where he appears in photos in 1997 and 2000. Epstein’s personal little black book, which was leaked by an employee in 2009, contained 14 phone numbers for Trump, his wife, Melania, and several people who worked for him.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, President Trump dismissed his past appearances with Epstein, describing him as a “fixture in Palm Beach” in those years. “I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” he added, though he declined to elaborate. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years.” https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...effrey-epstein
hmm....

Last edited by 2sleepy; 07-12-2019 at 01:01 PM..

Old 07-12-2019, 12:11 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,835,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
Bail: I do not believe that all of Epstein's assets will be disclosed to the court (remember Manafort). If you were facing life in prison wouldn't you forfeit your US assets to flee to a country with no US extradition treaty? I believe that he thought he had plenty of leverage (blackmail, maybe even an Attorney General or two) to ensure that the justice system would let him alone. But Epstein is no fool, I also believe he has been preparing for just this eventuality and has a plan to get out of Dodge. The judge needs to keep him in jail pending trial.
It's going to be interesting - and telling - how this little scenario works out.

R Kelly, the singer, was just arrested on child trafficking charges. No, I DO NOT think that the two cases are related. I bring it up because it will be interesting to see how this case involving a rich and powerful man compares with how Epstein was and is treated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies