Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2019, 12:21 PM

20,832 posts, read 8,659,578 times

Advertisements

UK Pedo ring in the UK. Do you believe these kids? They grew up with this stuff and when they talk about it, it sounds normal because it WAS normal for them.

Let's not forget the Muslim grooming gangs that raped thousands if girls in the UK for years and the authorities covered it up. Similar things happen in the US foster care system.

Trump administration has arrested more pedos than any previous administration. It seems at least once a week we read about it in some state. He has signed three or four anti-human trafficking EOs as well. One reason he wants to close the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_epvNbaPQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 12:23 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,574,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
No, he just sees the evidence and there is no evidence supporting Trump having anything to do with it. Unlike CLINTON who flew on his plane 26 times.
Did you know that Trump had his own plane?

Old 07-12-2019, 12:23 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,178,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDawg View Post
I'm not going down the rabbit hole too far on this one, but I do think the Barr/Epstein connection is insanely random

Barr's dad hired 2-time college dropout Epstein to teach at his school.

~~~

Dersh, who I think was generally liberal, has gone full dotardian

wonder if trump has some blackmail on him related to this as well?
Epstein was given a job teaching math at the prestigious Dalton School in NYC by none other than Bill Barr’s father. Epstein had no college degree.
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis...larming/18476/

Old 07-12-2019, 12:25 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,574,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
That rape claim was debunked many times in this thread using left wing sources. Do try and keep up, dear. But I do understand your desperation to link Trump to this depravity. Sorry!

And why only concern about girls? Boys were abused as well. Rachel Chandler's 'modeling book' showed a few of them. They looked like hostages from North Korea. Models my arse! I suspect most were runaways whom no one would miss if they 'disappeared.'.
Alternative faces again?

Old 07-12-2019, 12:26 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,812,494 times
Quote:
UK Pedo ring in the UK. Do you believe these kids? They grew up with this stuff and when they talk about it, it sounds normal because it WAS normal for them.

Let's not forget the Muslim grooming gangs that raped thousands if girls in the UK for years and the authorities covered it up. Similar things happen in the US foster care system.

Trump administration has arrested more pedos than any previous administration. It seems at least once a week we read about it in some state. He has signed three or four anti-human trafficking EOs as well. One reason he wants to close the border.
Interesting then that Trump was so blasé about the person who arranged the sweetheart deal that Epstein got for being convicted of human trafficking. I mean, he surely must have known that Epstein was convicted and served jail time while he continued to work handling rich people's money, or whatever the hell Epstein does for money. After all, he ran in the same social circles as Epstein, at least for awhile. It must have gotten quite a buzz amongst those folks. Did Trump think Epstein was appropriately punished?

I'm glad Trump thinks human trafficking is an important issue. Does he not know it occurs in this country too?

Last edited by jacqueg; 07-12-2019 at 12:39 PM..

Old 07-12-2019, 12:26 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,720,626 times
Quote:
You have no shame. I'm not gonna bother reporting your post because you probably have an in.....

But, believe it or not, people don't come here to see all your graphic links about these things the world over. And, no, Muslims have zero to do with Trump loving young women...or puzzie grabbing.

It is relevant that our POTUS has expressed a desire to kiss and grab puzzles, etc - and that he is accused by MANY of having done so.

What happens to kids elsewhere is not the idea here. Why not start a thread saying "post your horrible pedo video here" instead of mucking this one up with stuff people don't want to see?

See if you can stay on the subject...or at least close?

Old 07-12-2019, 12:28 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,255,286 times
As an aside, I REALLY hope that people realize that all of this is come about due to fantastic journalism from the Miami Herald. Epstein and now Acosta would have remained comfy, in the shadows if it weren't for the free press.

Remember this, when people say that the free press is enemy of the people. Remember, FAKE NEWS is more times than not, just news someone doesn't like because it doesn't confirm their bias, or goes against their "reality". FREE PRESS is ESSENTIAL to the USA.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:31 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,178,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
As an aside, I REALLY hope that people realize that all of this is come about due to fantastic journalism from the Miami Herald. Epstein and now Acosta would have remained comfy, in the shadows if it weren't for the free press.

Remember this, when people say that the free press is enemy of the people. Remember, FAKE NEWS is more times than not, just news someone doesn't like because it doesn't confirm their bias, or goes against their "reality". FREE PRESS is ESSENTIAL to the USA.
Which is why I posted a thread praising Julie Brown

Old 07-12-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Which is why I posted a thread praising Julie Brown
I didn't see a thread on it, bummer. It's certainly worthy of it's own thread!

Old 07-12-2019, 12:40 PM

As I posted here:

Jeffrey Epstein and the real sex trafficking ring

Remember this story, when people say that the free press is enemy of the people. Remember, FAKE NEWS is more times than not, just news someone doesn't like because it doesn't confirm their bias, or goes against their "reality". FREE PRESS is ESSENTIAL to the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies