Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2019, 04:47 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,585,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
That rape claim was debunked many times in this thread using left wing sources. Do try and keep up, dear. But I do understand your desperation to link Trump to this depravity. Sorry!

And why only concern about girls? Boys were abused as well. Rachel Chandler's 'modeling book' showed a few of them. They looked like hostages from North Korea. Models my arse! I suspect most were runaways whom no one would miss if they 'disappeared.'.
You keep repeating that but don't give any proof, WHY?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 04:50 PM

42,812 posts, read 26,510,186 times
Quote:
Arrests coming in CA. Schiff for Brains? Ed Buck, homosexual big Dem donor? We shall see.
Or maybe Kenneth Starr or Bill Barr..or Trump?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ummers-856679/

Old 07-12-2019, 05:05 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,704,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You keep repeating that but don't give any proof, WHY?
PP has stated that proof has been provided in the thread. All that was provided was a link to an article stating some source said she made the story up. That source was probably Trump's attorney.

There is no evidence that her claims were made up.

Old 07-12-2019, 05:16 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,734,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Epstein has now apparently been charged with witness tampering. This should make his bail application even more unlikely to succeed.
Any guesses as to whether these were victims or...co-conspirators or the like?

Normally, they would give bail...as much as I wouldn't like it, it's hard to say someone is going to jump when they pledge the really big bucks...

But the Mob ain't gonna go for that and this is now political (not in a left-right manner, just that people are watching, which makes it political).

Old 07-12-2019, 05:17 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,835,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hmm...would have to play it by ear...

The first question I would ask is why this hypothetical female relative continued attending parties where she had previously been sexually assaulted.
Play it by ear? Which term in the phrase "statutory rape" is confusing you?

It doesn't matter whether this relative of yours consented or not. If she's (or he’s - respective genders don’t matter either)under 18, and her\his partner is over 18, the person over 18 is criminally liable. I urge you to get clear on this before you ask anyone else for a date.

Last edited by jacqueg; 07-12-2019 at 06:45 PM..

Old 07-12-2019, 05:19 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,585,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Feel free to post some actual facts to contradict this.

The FACTS are that the Palm Beach DA did not file charges against Epstein and that the only charges filed against him were the federal charges filed by Acosta.

It it is "not so" that the Palm Beach County DA did not file charges and was ready to let Epstein walk free, then do please post the details of the charges that the Palm Beach DA filed, along with the disposition of that case by the court and any punishment that Epstein received as a result of the charges filed against him by the Palm Beach County DA.

Otherwise, your post is just a fabrication with nothing to support it.
"As the state attorney for Palm Beach County for 16 years [1993-2009], which included the entire period of the Epstein investigation, I can emphatically state that Mr. Acosta’s recollection of this matter is completely wrong," Krischer began. "Federal prosecutors do not take a back seat to state prosecutors. That’s not how the system works in the real world."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...erning-epstein

I don't know how you have missed this.

Old 07-12-2019, 05:43 PM

51,701 posts, read 25,995,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Play it by ear? Which term in the phrase "statutory rape" is confusing you?

It doesn't matter whether this relative of yours consented or not. If she's under 18, and her partner is over 18, the person over 18 is criminally liable. I urge you to get clear on this before you ask anyone else for a date.
Good advice.

Old 07-12-2019, 06:07 PM

20,895 posts, read 8,708,075 times
When Epstein had a big dinner party after he got out of jail (or his sentence was finished?) who else celebrated with him besides Katie Couric and former Clinton staffer and ABC media shill George Stephanopoulos? I wonder if those two have mentioned that lately?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...drew-2010.html

Old 07-12-2019, 06:14 PM

79,909 posts, read 44,391,466 times
Quote:
When Epstein had a big dinner party after he got out of jail (or his sentence was finished?) who else celebrated with him besides Katie Couric and former Clinton staffer and ABC media shill George Stephanopoulos? I wonder if those two have mentioned that lately?

Guests at the intimate Manhattan townhouse soiree of around 15 people included Woody Allen, CBS anchor Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos.

Woody Allen, OK. I hope the others are asked what were they thinking by going there.

George had to know........Handler? Yeah maybe not.

Old 07-12-2019, 06:30 PM

20,944 posts, read 8,734,618 times
Quote:

According to what I read, anyone and everyone from the NY and other crowds. Did you read about the one guy who Epstein just walks up to at a party and says "I'm gonna f*** your wife"....

I think we all have to accept that this stuff is normal NYC values...and Palm Beach too. This is part of why some of us (those who live where Trump and friends did their deeds) tried to warn others that those "values" are not the values of normal working Americans. But many didn't listen thinking they would show us.

Well, they are showing us all right.

If a NYC or Palm Beach party excluded those who don't do lots of illegal acts (drugs, fraud) and immoral acts - well, then, no one would attend. 10's of thousands partied with The Don long after it was clear he was a Con. Some still do.

It's not news....that these upper echelons of people party. Whether sex, heroin, coke, fraud, cons, wall street trickery, treason, etc.......it's all part of the 1%.

Oh, here are the quotes by a fried of Epstein:
https://www.alternet.org/2019/07/i-w...me-dead-to-me/

" For a few years in the ‘80s, I was one of his friends — in the transactional, Manhattan meaning of that word — and I got a preview of his sickness."

That is what I mean by NYC and Palm Beach values....transactional!

"The night before our marriage, Epstein called. “It’s your last free night,” he told my wife-to-be. “Why don’t you come over and f--- me?”"In the early ‘90s, at a Joan Rivers dinner party, my wife and I encountered Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of disgraced British publishing mogul Robert Maxwell and Epstein’s girlfriend for a brief period in the ’90s"
(see: Pictures of Donald and Jeffrey and Her and Melania.....)

“If you lose 10 pounds, I’ll f-- you,” she said, with my wife standing next to me. "

Again, these are NYC values. Epstein Values. Trump Values. Period.

Obviously between all these people they go to parties with just about anyone and everyone you've ever heard of. I wouldn't be surprised if "Bibi" and many other world famous persons didn't go to many of the same parties and functions...that's the way things work in these places.

"“What is so amazing to me is how his entire social circle knew about this and just blithely overlooked it . . . all mentioned the girls, as an aside.”
(obviously Trump mentioned it publicly - as an aside - even tho NOT asked about it. Why?)

Last edited by craigiri; 07-12-2019 at 06:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies