Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2019, 07:10 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times

Advertisements

Jeffrey Epstein Documents Could Expose Powerful Politicians, Businessmen

Topline: A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#455cf34a5ac9

The contentious plea deal was orchestrated by U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta, now President Trump’s secretary of labor.

How did the above ever happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 07:13 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,569,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexan...ein-case-judge

How does someone plead guilty to sex with over 100 minors and get a luxury jail cell and 16 HOURS of work release each day?

Of course Ken Star is involved in this.

Hmmm, I wonder what politicians Epstein was also friends with?? But I'm sure they had nothing to do with this.......

Old 07-07-2019, 07:54 AM

24,434 posts, read 23,092,690 times
They're a happy bunch over at Pizzagate. Voat over this.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:00 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Epstein is in a position to implicate plenty of politicians and wealthy businessmen, I'll bet, on both sides of the aisle.

Interesting.

I hope we find out about them ALL.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:07 AM

35,739 posts, read 21,093,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Because when this was all being investigated/prosecuted, he was only friends with high ranking Democrats and liberal celebrities.

The minute it got found out that he once stayed at Mar-A-Lago, it's a scandal that can be tied to Trump. Had even the barest most tenuous connection to Trump existed back when he was being investigated, he'd have gotten like 37 consecutive life sentences.

You're only hearing his name now because the media thinks they can stick this poo to Trump's shoes. Prior to the Mar-A-Lago thing, the Democrats he had in his pocket were making sure he skated his serial pedophile predations.
Oh please! They all drink out of the same golden goblet ! Why Fl backing down ? Castrations to all !

Old 07-07-2019, 08:09 AM

35,739 posts, read 21,093,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The arrest of this dude is probably the first thing in years that 80% plus of Americans agree with!

But we have a LOT to worry about in even those few who may not agree with it......
Trumpettes already defending and separating their golden god from the whole thing.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:15 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Because when this was all being investigated/prosecuted, he was only friends with high ranking Democrats and liberal celebrities.

The minute it got found out that he once stayed at Mar-A-Lago, it's a scandal that can be tied to Trump. Had even the barest most tenuous connection to Trump existed back when he was being investigated, he'd have gotten like 37 consecutive life sentences.

You're only hearing his name now because the media thinks they can stick this poo to Trump's shoes. Prior to the Mar-A-Lago thing, the Democrats he had in his pocket were making sure he skated his serial pedophile predations.
Trump giving his freakin' lawyer a cabinet post holds no weight huh?
Quote:
Alex Acosta is now Donald Trump’s Labor secretary. Get this eye-opening detail:

Acosta, in 2011, would explain that he was unduly pressured by Epstein’s heavy-hitting lawyers — Lefkowitz, Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, Jack Goldberger, Roy Black, former U.S. Attorney Guy Lewis, Gerald Lefcourt, and Kenneth Starr, the former Whitewater special prosecutor who investigated Bill Clinton’s sexual liaisons with Monica Lewinsky.
But you know what is really startling about what you stated? The fact that you believe Trump, the philanderer and admitted female genital grabber and peeping tom of teen girls in a pageant dressing room and accused of multiple rapes by credible women, would be above an association with this particular predatory beast. Give me a break!

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-07-2019 at 08:35 AM..

Old 07-07-2019, 08:18 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,635,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Trumpettes already defending and separating their golden god from the whole thing.
I'm not a Trump fan, but I haven't seen anyone connecting him to the scandal. Please post your source(s).

Pictures of Trump with Epstein are evidence of nothing.

20+ flights with Clinton going to Pleasure Island on the Lolita Express are something else.

Old 07-07-2019, 08:24 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,145,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm not a Trump fan, but I haven't seen anyone connecting him to the scandal. Please post your source(s).

20+ flights with Clinton going to Pleasure Island on the Lolita Express are something else.
There is relatively strong six degrees of separation minus a few degrees thing going on here...
Quote:
A federal judge in February ruled that Epstein sex-trafficked underage girls and President Donald Trump's Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, who served as a federal prosecutor in Miami at the time, illegally kept details of Epstein's plea from his victims.

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-long...w-york-1447908

Old 07-07-2019, 08:25 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

If as president would you pick someone that arranged the sweet deal Epstein got?

That in no way proves Trump as complicit. It's just a question to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies