Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 11:44 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Every Time Democrats Talk, I Want To Vote For Trump Twice

I am a highly motivated Trump voter because the Democrats have motivated me up to my eyeballs. I have never been more motivated in my life, because the Democrats are terrifying me.

this is a political forum and one of the reasons some of us participate in POC is we try to understand the perspectives of the 'other side'. The Federalist opinion piece above is a perfect reflection of my thinking. the best I've read so far that explains my thoughts in this political climate.

whether you are on the other side of the aisle or on my side, it is an interesting opinion piece. I would like to hear your thoughts after you read it.
I haven't decided yet, but most likely, I'd vote for Trump again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2019, 11:45 AM

1,555 posts, read 2,521,704 times
Quote:

I am a highly motivated Trump voter because the Democrats have motivated me up to my eyeballs. I have never been more motivated in my life, because the Democrats are terrifying me.

this is a political forum and one of the reasons some of us participate in POC is we try to understand the perspectives of the 'other side'. The Federalist opinion piece above is a perfect reflection of my thinking. the best I've read so far that explains my thoughts in this political climate.

whether you are on the other side of the aisle or on my side, it is an interesting opinion piece. I would like to hear your thoughts after you read it.
Only one with blinders on wouldn't vote for DJT in 2020,
The stats don't lie like fake news does.
Come on folks hitch your wagon on so we
CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS .

Old 03-21-2019, 11:47 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
Just curious were you going to vote for Trump in 2020 either way? I was and still am. I think the left's surge farther left is going to destroy them with moderates and independents. I am hearing news locally that Biden is considering Stacy Abrams for his running mate.... They just keep making it easier to NOT vote for them.
I see your point.

The whole "Trump supporters hate gays, minorities, blah blah" talk does not really help.

If they come up with a moderate Democrat who talks about policies, their chance of success would increase a bit.

The way they treated Bernie Sanders is pretty scary.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:48 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Silly idea: Look up how much the author has donated to the GOP in the past.

Yes he has some valid ideas, but his so called Trump reluctance, at any point, is false.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:48 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,871,500 times
Quote:

Feel sorry for you.....

Old 03-21-2019, 12:05 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,089,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
It's more like Democrats can't get Americans to vote for them, so they are importing new voters.
please look up rules for voting before you sound off the wall and post where it says non citizens can register and vote.

oh and use your mind not swallow the rhetoric of th rushes and faxes and orange fools

Old 03-21-2019, 12:14 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
I can't wait to get a dozen progressive Libs on the stage in a debate to see which one can be more whacko than the last one.
Hopefully every American will be watching the craziness.

It will be a race to the bottom.

I'm still waiting to hear about their platform on Jobs, Employment, China, North Korea... I don't think they have one yet.

Old 03-21-2019, 12:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:

And if the country is under recession in 2020, you will only feel like voting for Trump once?

Old 03-21-2019, 12:21 PM

804 posts, read 546,260 times
It really depends on who the next candidate is. If Sanders actually run it is a point-blank.

Old 03-21-2019, 12:21 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
I have never been more motivated in my life, because the Democrats are terrifying me.
Fear is a very unfortunate state of mind, but GOP invests heavily on fear.

Personally I like to evaluate the candidates, and then decide. At this point is way too early, but I hope Rand Paul and few other GOP folks step up and challenge the idiot we have now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies