Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 06:19 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Got it. Respect & decency, as long as it's cost-efficient. Bc that's not the logic off someone who's okay dehumanizing groups of people, for trespassing...
Trespassing?? What a soft touch. How sweet, Lmao. How about an invasion. How about 100's of 1000's of illegal aliens that we cannot sustain..trying to force their way into America. The caravans will keep coming. The border patrol are strapped. Should we just fold and let the entire continent of south America in? Should we let millions of illegals in? What will happen to America if we do this? Liberals could give a rats azz about this crisis. Its quite baffling.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 03-29-2019 at 06:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2019, 06:19 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
So bc they trespassed they forfeit any claims to be treated with respect and decency?
Are you serious? You get treated how you treat others. If you are going to disrespect laws, then you will be treated like the criminal you are. End of story. If someone trespasses on my property, I first release the dogs to chase them out. I don't give a crap about respect and decency, all that went out the window once you decided to jump my gate and disrespect my property and personal space.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:23 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
So why are all these people trying to get in to such a disgraceful country?

Old 03-29-2019, 06:27 PM

31,006 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
So why are all these people trying to get in to such a disgraceful country?
To change the country to Blue, just like the most corrupt cities in our country, Chicago, NYC, Detroit, Baltimore, LA

Old 03-29-2019, 06:29 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Trespassing?? What a soft touch. How sweet, Lmao. How about an invasion. How about 100's of 1000's of illegal aliens that we cannot sustain..trying to force their way into America. The caravans will keep coming. The border patrol are strapped. Should we just fold and let the entire continent of south America in? Should we let millions of illegals in? What will happen to America if we do this?
For someone who's offended at being called a white nationalist, you sure do repeat a lot of white nationalist talking points.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:30 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
For someone who's offended at being called a white nationalist, you sure do repeat a lot of white nationalist talking points.

Would you give us a definition of "White Nationalist"?

Old 03-29-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Are you serious? You get treated how you treat others. If you are going to disrespect laws, then you will be treated like the criminal you are. End of story. If someone trespasses on my property, I first release the dogs to chase them out. I don't give a crap about respect and decency, all that went out the window once you decided to jump my gate and disrespect my property and personal space.
Except we know that that's not how you want to treat everyone who breaks the law. In fact, it's only certaint kinds of people who break the law that you feel deserve that kind of dehumanization.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Huh? Where you getting this stuff from sister? Playing the race card now sister? You pulled that one out of your azz pretty quickly. Nice one lib...what else is new for Dems...lmao

Old 03-29-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Would you give us a definition of "White Nationalist"?
An advocate of White Nationalism.

Old 03-29-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Except we know that that's not how you want to treat everyone who breaks the law. In fact, it's only certaint kinds of people who break the law that you feel deserve that kind of dehumanization.
He pulled out the race card folks. The atypical liberal move. Move along folks. Nothing to see here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies