Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 05:27 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
....and can we remind everyone that in 2016 we had to make a difficult decision between two flawed candidates and America chose the Lesser of 2 Weasels.
"we had to make a difficult decision between two flawed candidates and America chose the Lesser of 2 Weasels."
"Whutcha" you mean "WE white man", as Tonto said to the Lone Ranger.

I don't recall giving you permission to speak for me.

Just ANOTHER poster who THINKS he has the "authority" to speak for EVERYONE.

Old 04-18-2019, 07:36 PM

528 posts, read 227,295 times
Obama and Carter are the worst presidents of the last 80 years

Old 04-20-2019, 09:23 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
Obama and Carter are the worst presidents of the last 80 years
Let's see?
Obama wins a peace prize for no reason

Apologizes to the people of the middle East saying we have been bad to them, and says things will be better with him. Proceeds to destroy Libya and all but destroying Syria, resulting in 10s of thousands dead

Delivers Billions of dollars to Iran to fuel their Nuclear program

Sits in the Pews of a Racist anti Semite Minister for 20 years and says he never heard a bad word out of him, then is recently found to have secretly met with the most Racist black man in US history

Installs at least 2 Communist into our government, Van Jones and Brenner.

Obama, much worst the Carter by a long shot, and a far bigger killer than Trump ever could be.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:42 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Trump is also a Pig...check out what he tweeted out on Good Friday no less :

Retweet by Trump :

Cursing and retweeting about the term “circle jerk” defined as “mutual masturbation among three or more persons.”
Next time the religious right talks about morals in politics, please remind them of Trump’s behavior on Good Friday 2019.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:45 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Someone must be bored to be digging up six month old Esquire hate pieces.

Reading 100+ anti-trump stories daily (per OP) rots the brain.

Old 04-20-2019, 09:46 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Trump continues to live rent free in the heads of many liberals as amateur journalists see a lucrative opportunity for click bait by insulting their president.

Expect thousands of more pointless articles just like the one in the OP, all to generate ad revenue.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:00 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Because the crazed illegal alien worshipping, hate infested, intolerant radicalized lefty nutcases attack him first. So he punches back. Good for him.
Well stated and nothing but the truth.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:37 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
If you don't fact check your president then I can't help you, Mexico will pay for the wall, We will have better cheaper healthcare for all, Etc etc etc . He has cheated on his wife and paid off woman, HE takes the first swing . Oh I'm not going to convince you so have a good day. We just disagree.
This again? When did Trump say that Mexico would write a check for the wall? Were you and yours just as upset when the actual wall bill was passed in 2006 with Obama and Schumer's signature on it and it was to be the taxpayer to fully funded it? Of course not! Hypocricy rules with you anti-wall people.

I couldn't care less about Trump's past in regards to his former wives or women. It has nothing to do with a president's ability to preside over this country. Were you just as judgemental when Clinton had sex with an intern in the Oval office? That's a hell of a lot worse doing that while being a sitting president.

Old 04-21-2019, 07:43 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Nice writing.

This Vicious Buffoon Is a Vessel for All the Worst Elements of the American Condition
By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire

In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba... I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill... I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing 'Amazing Grace' in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina... These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men... They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.

And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons... The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. We never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president as currently occupies the office. We never have had a president so completely deserving of scorn.

For the whole piece:
https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...exual-assault/

I can sum this article up in seven words, Donald Trump is not a legitimate President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies