Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 11:57 AM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
They want Creepy Uncle Joe as their President.

Do they realize what they’re going to get under a Biden presidency:

1. Higher Taxes

2. The new green deal that will cause Higher energy costs

3. Stock Market crashing

4. A president owned and bought by The Chinese

5. Dismal economic growth

6. Wide open borders

7. Trade agreements that put American workers last

8. Socialized medicine basically destroying the best health care system in The world

9. Getting on his knee pads to leaders around the world continuing the Obamas apology tour

Holy moly I can hardly wait.....

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pres...ry?id=63718268
Sounds like YOU are the one with a problem. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Joe Biden. I don't like Trump either.

Old 06-17-2019, 02:40 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yep, I am not under estimating him this time.

Plus it is insanely early in the election cycle. All polls really say right now is either your message is doing well, or it's not.
Yeah, just look at Beto, he was the golden boy for all of about 5 minutes, now he's down at the bottom, same with the Indiana dude, forget his name at the moment.

Warren is surprising me with her climb up. She might have a shot, I don't know. Like you said, it's too early really right now to say.

Old 06-17-2019, 02:43 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Other than getting two corporate shills on the Supreme Court, this list of "accomplishments" strains credibility.

Here's one:

"President Trump’s Administration is working to provide Americans with affordable alternatives to Obamacare."

Really?

Last I read, Trump's administration was trying to repeal Obamacare through the courts.

He's talked about a plan to tweek health savings accounts, but that's the only plan I've heard of. Is there another one?

Where is the Day One plan to provide better insurance, at lower cost, that would cover more Americans?
Exactly where I knew it would be when he made that promise on the campaign trail: NOWHERE!

Old 06-17-2019, 02:44 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Sounds like YOU are the one with a problem. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Joe Biden. I don't like Trump either.
Well, if the Dems want power back they need to figure out which way to go. Biden as of right this moment appears to have the best shot at beating Trump.

I think the Dems at this point are pathologically desperate to get rid of Trump and they need to think big picture plans.

The need a plan for the country that includes more than just Trump is orange man and orange man bad.

Old 06-17-2019, 02:49 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I sincerely hope the Democratic nominee is someone other than Joe Biden. But if it's not, I'm voting Biden all the way. Anyone who is currently running is preferable to the the Cheeto-in-Chief.

Old 06-17-2019, 02:54 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Trump should easily win in ‘20.

If he doesn’t, he should jump off a cliff and end it all.
what kind of diapers do you wear? Would you like a binky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I sincerely hope the Democratic nominee is someone other than Joe Biden. But if it's not, I'm voting Biden all the way. Anyone who is currently running is preferable to the the Cheeto-in-Chief.
Maybe I can stop off at the Dollar General and get a sixpack.

Sometimes I wonder if my humorous banter is going to derail the quality of information radiating from this wonderful subforum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Even with all that, Trump ...and doesn’t get caught raping sheep on a public street
The keyword here is caught. They haven't caught him yet so he can keep on keeping on ...
... then I'm rest assured not to worry so much.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-17-2019 at 03:06 PM..

Old 06-17-2019, 03:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
what kind of diapers do you wear? Would you like a binky?

Maybe I can stop off at the Dollar General and get a sixpack.

Sometimes I wonder if my humorous banter is going to derail the quality of information radiating from this wonderful subforum...

... then I'm rest assured not to worry so much.
So now you’re mad because I’m saying that Trump should easily win?

What’s wrong with you people?

Old 06-17-2019, 04:15 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Interesting synopsis of some recent poll results.
If the GOP loses seniors, that’s quite a game-changer.

“In April, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 53 percent of senior citizens would “definitely not vote for” Trump in 2020. (This disquieting result was obscured in the national discussion by the fact that 62 percent of women overall and 57 percent of white women with a college degree stated that they definitely would not vote for Trump — the aforementioned shift among suburban women.)”

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...lqe8ht5RNlcn_k

Old 06-17-2019, 04:35 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I'm hoping that maybe a 3rd party will win out. I don't like Biden. I don't like Trump either. It's like people who would make decent leaders don't want to run for office. And those who want to run for office are either strongmen or the very questionable.

Old 06-17-2019, 04:50 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Interesting synopsis of some recent poll results.
If the GOP loses seniors, that’s quite a game-changer.

“In April, a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that 53 percent of senior citizens would “definitely not vote for” Trump in 2020. (This disquieting result was obscured in the national discussion by the fact that 62 percent of women overall and 57 percent of white women with a college degree stated that they definitely would not vote for Trump — the aforementioned shift among suburban women.)”

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...lqe8ht5RNlcn_k
Yep, heard all that and then some back in 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies