Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 10:00 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,937,421 times

Advertisements

Isn't Booker always talking about his "Spartacus moments"? He clearly aided and abetted a crime in this instance and deserves to be arrested and charged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2019, 10:10 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Coyote Booker
Lol, reps out

Old 07-04-2019, 10:21 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Cory booker is a god damn fool and most people see it.

He's got a snowballs chance in hell.

He auditioning for a cabinet position.

Guy is a retard.
Booker, and the rest of those pandering to everyone except American citizens, just continue to make themselves look more and more like idiots to American voters. I can't imagine an American voting for a candidate that panders to illegals by babbling in Spanish at a US presidential debate. Nor any American citizen voting for anyone stupid enough to suggest that working Americans pay for the health care of criminal aliens.

Old 07-04-2019, 10:30 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,984 times
I may have missed it, but has anyone shown support for mr Spartacus’ gesture? Come on libs, back this America hater up!!

Old 07-04-2019, 10:33 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Booker, and the rest of those pandering to everyone except American citizens, just continue to make themselves look more and more like idiots to American voters. I can't imagine an American voting for a candidate that panders to illegals by babbling in Spanish at a US presidential debate. Nor any American citizen voting for anyone stupid enough to suggest that working Americans pay for the health care of criminal aliens.
Damn straight.

God dam, I'm sick and tired of being PC. Things have to change, the pendulum has to swing more normal soon, this bull**** is enough

Old 07-04-2019, 10:35 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Damn straight.

God dam, I'm sick and tired of being PC. Things have to change, the pendulum has to swing more normal soon, this bull**** is enough
Absolutely...enough is enough. America haters have to be pushed aside

Old 07-04-2019, 10:56 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Rereading this I got to say you really nailed it. I can't imagine the normal average citizen being down with this stuff.

Old 07-04-2019, 11:03 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Idiot is looking for another Spartacus moment.

Trump should really use something like this as the catalyst to arrest Booker, the mayors of sanctuary cities, and the judges who have usurped his constitutionally derived powers on immigration and the nation's defense, all at once. When you see something like this, the nation is too far gone. Time to go back to some law and order, the hard way.
Booker couldn't hold up Spartacus loin cloth, much less be compared to him in any meaningful way.

The Democrats of old are spinning in their graves wondering what has happened to their once normal party. Can you imagine the likes of FDR or JFK on the debate stage listening to how absurd most of them are?

`

Old 07-04-2019, 11:19 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
So Booker did this because Beto did? What is this competition he has with Beto? Neither can be polling above single digits. Beto has a little more credibility to go to Juarez because he’s from El Paso and probably knows people in Juarez. For Booker to do it directly after Beto just looks pathetic.

All it does is remind me of the most hilarious moment of the debate - the look on Booker’s face when Beto talked in Spanish. And then he talked in Spanish, but I’m told he was just making up words (perhaps unwittingly).

Old 07-05-2019, 12:11 AM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
He knows he's not getting the nomination, all of them do except maybe 2-3, so he's grandstanding to get his name out there and hopefully land somewhere $oft and cu$hy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies