Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 01:19 PM

23,567 posts, read 17,245,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
He won’t settle for anything less than official state TV. He’s a menace and an enemy of freedom and democracy.
If trump colluded with his USAG to falsify a warrant and judge shop to spy on journalists, that would clearly demonstrate he and his administration was the enemy of the people. Ooops! that was Obama!

A falsified warrant vs a off hand comment...hmmmm which carries more weight?

Trump has again agreed with Obama when he derided FOX news. guess that proves FOX is fair and balanced. That not convincing, then consider huge audience FOX has vs any other cable network.

And yes, It would be very interesting how and why Shep is still on FOX. Turn it off when he comes on. He rivals corey booker as top dram queen. SS has some high connections or covert video on somebody.

Chris Wallace is another never trumper as he picks up known false rumors about trump and treats them as if they were fact. CW perpetuates the rumors and lies.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:32 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
It's more wanting staunch Trump supporters to admit he said it, Trump meant it at his THRASHING FOX news and you need to realize it's not much better to Trump then CNN.

He stopped getting PRAISE from FOX and Trump is lashing out. HE NEVER TAKES BACK A TRASHING HE MAKES......

JUST ADMIT IT .... Trump turned on FOX as sooooooo many others in his Cabinet to post he assigned them for NOT SHOWING LOVE AT ALL TIMES.

This applies to you too. Get back to us if you actually want to address Trump's complaint.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/55616440-post43.html

Old 07-08-2019, 01:47 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This applies to you too. Get back to us if you actually want to address Trump's complaint.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/55616440-post43.html

What do YOU think his complaint is? We are all addressing it, we believe it is that he cannot handle when someone disagrees with him, or cast him in a bad light. He's a child and he only knows to lash out.

So you have a different opinion? Great, let's hear it. Stop being the ping pong ball you accuse everyone else of being, and address his complaint.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:57 PM

4,614 posts, read 3,307,687 times
Well, we all know (or should know by now) that Trump is criticism averse. He can dish it out but cannot take it in any form. So what's new? I just wish he'd spend less time dishing it out and more time trying to solve some of our problems. I think that's what he was elected for.

Old 07-08-2019, 01:58 PM

9,424 posts, read 11,179,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Sheppard Smith is just as bad as CNN, that's for sure.
I think he complained about the Saturday crew, Vittert and Nelson, I turned those fools off years ago. Ditto Smiff, and I lost all respect for Brit Bear at the first Trump interrogation when Myyggyynn Kelly went off the rails and tried to take him out with her first question.

Fox is not that conservative. O'Really was not conservative, he is insufferable, a boor and a bore. But he loves the sound of his own voice, who can argue with that?

Wallace I can't stand, he is just a simpleton and a dope. The same with Howie Schlub, he has the stupidest face, I turn them both off.

The Parade of Blondes gets tiresome. That dope Trish who affects all sorts of gestures and looks in an effort to look intelligent is insufferable.

OAN leans more constitutional than Fox, plus the kids who inherited Fix are not the conservatives their old man is. That said, I can't stand the shrill immature Liz whatsername, someone that young should not have been given such a big megaphone.

Why did it take Trump so long to figure this out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies