Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 09:21 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post

Trump makes comments against Racist opponents... There, fixed it for ya!

Old 07-16-2019, 09:29 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,144 times
Using Trumps logic, why doesn't his fatarse go back to Europe?

I can't believe how dumb he is.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:46 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
He told an American woman of color to go back to where she came from, is that not racist?

Not at all because it had nothing to do with her color but her crazy communist ideas.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:56 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
He told an American woman of color to go back to where she came from, is that not racist?
He told anti American rhetoric spewing politicians that they can go back to where they came from. That is NOT racist. The skin color nor gender is relevant.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:00 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,555,637 times
Quote:
You seriously ask that. Of course not, unless the reason was her race. You guys are starting to believe your own BS.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:03 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Fake racism is all YOU got?

Old 07-16-2019, 10:22 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times
Squad? Democrats get your **** together, your policies are asinine and getting crazier by the day.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:34 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Not at all because it had nothing to do with her color but her crazy communist ideas.
But they like their communists and Islamist. They also think Islam and Hispanic are a race. They seem to not know that Islam is a religion started by a child molester and being Hispanic isn't a race. But that's Dems for you.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:45 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,103,522 times
We all know that being racist is BAD. Trump said some things (and has said other things before) about race that his supporters agree with. Lots of other people are saying that these things are racist, but the Trump supporters don't think that THEY can be bad, so obviously this thing that Trump said, that they agree with, is not racist.

You know, if you define the word "racist" so narrowly that no one could possibly be that, then you are relieved of the burden of being a bad person. I suggest going back to look at dictionary definitions. Trump has decided that these four women must not belong in this country because they are critical of his actions, as though criticizing the president is equivalent to hating your country. (Lots of people criticized Obama. Did they all hate America? I doubt it.) Lots of us disagree with each other over policy. But telling people of color "Why don't you go back to your country" is racist because it assumes that, because they are non-white, THIS is not their country.

Old 07-16-2019, 11:36 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
M-PI-AR . . . My President Is A Racist! Without a doubt.

Never in my wildest thoughts could I've foreseen The Leader of the Free World unabashedly embracing hatred, vitriol, and racism against non-white United States Citizens, be they naturalized or born within the 50 States. This is unprecendented within relatively recent Presidential history. Nevertheless, I accept this as yet another "New Reality" in today's United States. Hatred is winning. Common sense is all but lost. Bi-partisanship for the good of "We The People?" Pfft! Please! That is so a thing of the past.

Welcome to The United States of America!

Before anyone writes, "You're welcomed to leave" . . . No! I am not going anywhere! This is my Home, my Land, my Country; the Country I Proudly, Honorably, and Voluntarily risked my life for decades ago; the Land in which I've raised Assets - not burdens - of Our Society. The Land which will someday witness my very last breath regardless of how much My President wishes I were not here.

I despise this President. I Love The United States Of America.
Here Here! The U.S. is turning into a cesspool of casual and outright racism. It slowly started under Obama (in response to him) and hit fifth gear under Trump. The worst part is that Republicans and conservatives and not just the nationalists act as if it isn't a problem. This is because the issue of racism is a frog on a boiling plate normalization among the Republicans whether we talk Muslims or Hispanics and again African-Americans. Just look at the excuses for Trump by these conservatives and Republicans. They try to swap words out, misdirect that he meant one versus four Representatives or say "He didn't mean THAT". To quote man I based my screenname off of wrestler turned MMA fighter turned MMA announcer and actor CM Punk, "What a load of crap!" "Go back to where you came from" has long been a nationalist, if not xenophobic, if not racist response to immigrants used on the Irish, Asians, Africans, Middle Easterners, or any rival in a war (Germans in WW1 and 2, Italians ans Japanese in WW2.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies