Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 11:46 PM

513 posts, read 541,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Racist? I don't think so. The trouble with Trump is he tells it like it is. He is certainly no diplomat and he takes to using a sledge hammer when a small nudge would work.

However it certainly is hard to see a woman like Omar dressed the way she is denouncing and attacking institutions of America when the country that she comes from is struggling with things as basic as indoor plumbing and equal Rights for women.

If things are really as horrible in America as she and other Democrats say then why not leave?

The thing is though Omar wears the head wrap due to her religion not because she is promoting her country of origin Somalia.

I do take issue as we all should when her faith dictates her decisions and inspires her speeches because her faith is in opposition to Christian based values that America is founded on.

Everyone is a critic and Trump should stop responding to these ridiculous people.

On the plus side - he knows by uttering just about anything he will tie up the milquetoast reactionists in knots and send them to the fetal position.

I know this is hard to believe - but some of us are able to function in life without breathlessly waiting for the next "utterance" to send us in a tizzy for days on end. And it was the same during Obama, W Bush, Clinton, etc.

SSDD

Old 07-17-2019, 12:34 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times
Did anyone ever figure out what these "racist comments" are? I have yet to see any from Trump.

Old 07-17-2019, 12:56 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Did anyone ever figure out what these "racist comments" are? I have yet to see any from Trump.
"So Interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat congresswomen who originally came from countries whos governments are a complete and total catastrophy... Why don't they go back... which they came from." Especially since 3 out of 4 dentists (I mean Representatives) are actually native-born American citizens. Now is Trump calling NYC (his hometown) a *******? I don't think that would do any favors having better polling in NYS besides upstate and pockets of Long Island... I know, I know, I chopped up parts but these are the racist parts of his tweet. These have been said before, if you don't understand it now, no explaination will ever do you good.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:00 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,148,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
"So Interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat congresswomen who originally came from countries whos governments are a complete and total catastrophy... Why don't they go back... which they came from." Especially since 3 out of 4 dentists (I mean Representatives) are actually native-born American citizens. Now is Trump calling NYC (his hometown) a *******? I don't think that would do any favors having better polling in NYS besides upstate and pockets of Long Island... I know, I know, I chopped up parts but these are the racist parts of his tweet. These have been said before, if you don't understand it now, no explaination will ever do you good.
And not a single mention of a race in any of those. Care to try again?

Old 07-17-2019, 01:11 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,676,373 times
"Go back to (take your pick: your neighborhood, where you came from, Africa, etc!)."

Everyone who has heard or experienced that knows what that is, especially those who have walked in places like the Bridgeport neighborhood in Chicago or in old Bensonhurst, Brooklyn......!

From observation, the Democrats may have become unified by that remark.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:16 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Yeah he’s gross and uncivilized like that. For someone who’s supposed to be “the best” at everything, and a self proclaimed educated person, he’s pretty low-end.
Of course, he's had to habitually portray such all of his life, having such low self-esteem.

He is really stupid and thoughtless, having caused so much trouble.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:47 AM

2,993 posts, read 4,308,240 times
Every real American is disgusted by the "squad" and knows they are American hating commies trying to destroy our country. There's no racism involved.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:13 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Of course you are correct,

but you really aren't allowed to ask that question. It seems to be the position by the Marxist democrats and others.

I have it on good authority that's a decision that will be made by those in power and whatever they decide is what you will need to believe !!! If you are not connected to some elite privilege and just the average taxpayer you can't be trusted to make up your own mind on racial issues !!!

Take for example the racist democrats, and 4 GOP turncoats, in the House who have made that decision for everyone else, like dictators !!! Just an example of what they will do if they manage to expand their power all across government !!!

Last edited by phma; 07-17-2019 at 02:27 AM..

Old 07-17-2019, 02:19 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
House Democrats, instead of passing legislation to improve American lives, they spend all day bitching about a tweet.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:32 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
House Democrats, instead of passing legislation to improve American lives, they spend all day bitching about a tweet.
That's called leadership in the democrat controlled House !!!
Usually followed with the comment, "its for your own good"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies