Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2019, 12:11 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The only thing "noteworthy" is that you're not aware that it's this squad of four, who've been beeching and carping about this country.

You might think that their ethnicity shields them from comment or [gasp!] criticism.

It doesn't.
Your man trump has been beatching about everything since he started his presidential campagn ,his upcoming rally like all his others will be nothing more than a hatefest on everything.

Old 07-17-2019, 12:14 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Hahahahahahahahaha Told you so.

Trumped Again! World Fell for Trap Reuters: GOP Support for POTUS Rises Amid Squabble with Democrat ‘Squad’ Latest Hysteria to Backfire

Old 07-17-2019, 12:30 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times

Yep, nothing says MAGA like a president who sets out to trap "we the people".

Yep, nothing says win/trumped like intentionally procuring the condemnation of patriotic U.S. citizens and the world!

Yep, nothing says Trump more than signaling his intent to rely on an even more overt and blunt misogyny, xenophobia and racism to obtain your vote.

Yep, you did tell us so... we get it!

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-17-2019 at 12:50 PM..

Old 07-17-2019, 12:32 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
These 4 nutcases are going to bury the democrats with their foolishness. Everyone I know, thinks they are a bunch of contriving idiots.

Old 07-17-2019, 12:34 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
We already know. The fact that he's a horrible person is what makes people like you cheer him on.
I voted for him precisely because I'm apathetic to his personhood.

I voted for him for one reason: because I wanted sane Justices seated on the Supreme Court. That's it.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:09 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,397,861 times
Those who defend President Trump's "Go Back . . ." tweets remind me of my years in the US Navy. During the early 80's, I was a Hole Snipe and one of few non-whites working in the ship's propulsion spaces. There were several rednecks and a few outright racist. One of the most vocal racists made it a point to frequently yell out, "Hey! Hey! Hey! If you ain't white, you ain't right!"

This was not funny to me. It did not make me laugh as it did most of my white shipmates. Each time my shipmates noticed I was the only one not laughing they'd tell me, "Don't mind Jim. He's just joking around and blowing off a little steam."

No. Jim was not joking nor blowing off steam. Jim was a racist. And my white shipmates - the ones who assured me it was all a joke - were complicit in Jim's racism.

President Trump's tweets are not being misunderstood nor blown out of proportion. His tweets are racially charged and hate filled. Those who hurl themselves at the defense of Trump's tweets are accomplices to Our President's racism.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:22 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Trump supporters aren’t stupid thy know what Trump was getting at here. Admitting it isn’t going to happen.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:26 PM

662 posts, read 313,630 times
I'm more than happy to call out BS charges of racism. I'm also going to call a spade a spade. Trump's statements were clearly racist. When neo-nazi groups start having chat forum orgasms because they are so glad that a white politican finally said what they have been thinking all along, you have to be downright stupid to think its not racist.

From one of the neo-nazis on Trumps comments:
Quote:
"Man, President Trump's Twitter account has been pure fire lately. This might be the funniest thing he's ever tweeted. This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for," wrote Andrew Anglin on his Daily Stormer site -- one of the most highly trafficked neo-Nazi websites.

and another neo-nazi happy with Trump:
"it is ok for him not to want to be swamped by brown scum that clearly despise him, that these invaders have stepped well out of line making demands of us, and that if they don't like the way we run things they can go the hell back,"
All 4 of the women are American citizens, but Trump's neo-nazi supporters think they are brown scum invaders and they applaud Trump for voicing what they think.

If you think its not racist, you are either pretending its not while agreeing or you are just flat out naive.

Last edited by SFit; 07-17-2019 at 01:35 PM..

Old 07-17-2019, 01:31 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
I'm more than happy to call out BS charges of racism. I'm also going to call a spade a spade. Trump's statements were clearly racist.
Nope. Only Dem Rep Pressley mentioned anything that had to do with race. AND she threw in sexual orientation to further confirm her bigotry:

"We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a quee* voice."

WHY are the Dems pigeonholing people by race, religion, and/or sexual orientation? WHY do Dems assume people cannot represent anyone beyond those who are the same race, religion, and/or sexual orientation? That's the very EPITOME of racism and bigotry, and it's DISGUSTING!

Old 07-17-2019, 02:00 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,231,255 times
Trump is going to get re-elected and all of the "squad" are going to get beat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies