Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2019, 07:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What is the measure of this racistness?

You forgot a picture of Kanye West.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:22 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Trump is working overtime to whip up his base.

Wonder if it is Epstein? Mueller? The unsealing of the Cohen documents regarding campaign finance violations? What?

Old 07-17-2019, 07:30 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,551,421 times
Arguing over Trump's twitter comments reminds me of the old quote:

Quote:
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

--George Bernard Shaw
Time for a shower, I think.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:00 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
I believe from the bottom of my heart that Trump would LOVE LOVE LOVE a war between the races. I think that because at the end of the day, Trump likes to sit back and watch the races go at it with a vengence with one another. He knows his words will dominate the headlines and embolden the white racists and the blacks. He loves the controversy. It has the same effects of a drug, like an adrennalin rush for him. I beieve he's passionately fascinated with the subject of racial division and as President, he gets to control the conversation for his daily fix.

Trump says he doesn't drink or has ever done illegal drugs, but don't think for a minute he's not an addict. Tump shows the symptons of an out-of-control addict. Power and control is his "drug" of choice. I bet Trump is high as a kite tonight with race issues dominating the headlines this week.

A race war for Trump in all honesty is nothing more than a source of entertainment. It makes sense because back in the day he wanted to do a season of "The Apprentist" with the 2 teams diveded by their race, but NBC wouldn't go for it.

Truth be known, I bet all these media moguls would love a race war as well. There are not very many more issues that attracts more viewers and higher advertising rates than racial strife.

I think we're all being played. By Trump and the media.
Obama was WAY MORE obsessed with race than any other president in history.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:06 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,676,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Those who defend President Trump's "Go Back . . ." tweets remind me of my years in the US Navy. During the early 80's, I was a Hole Snipe and one of few non-whites working in the ship's propulsion spaces. There were several rednecks and a few outright racist. One of the most vocal racists made it a point to frequently yell out, "Hey! Hey! Hey! If you ain't white, you ain't right!"

This was not funny to me. It did not make me laugh as it did most of my white shipmates. Each time my shipmates noticed I was the only one not laughing they'd tell me, "Don't mind Jim. He's just joking around and blowing off a little steam."

No. Jim was not joking nor blowing off steam. Jim was a racist. And my white shipmates - the ones who assured me it was all a joke - were complicit in Jim's racism.

President Trump's tweets are not being misunderstood nor blown out of proportion. His tweets are racially charged and hate filled. Those who hurl themselves at the defense of Trump's tweets are accomplices to Our President's racism.
Your story is awful.. and I feel for anyone enduring anything from that type.

We had, I thought, come a long way, and were improving, when everything went downhill as this P O S thing in the W H arrived and began startlingly stirring up hatred and negativity. I was stunned that this could occur and at the mentality that shockingly still exists, having been sick and tired of this, his continuing to be abhorrent and entirely incapable of being president.

It seems absolutely unreal that we are having to cope with this impossible situation, having placed a dark cloud over not only the country, but the entire world.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:20 PM

18,401 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Obama was WAY MORE obsessed with race than any other president in history.
No, Obama being elected brought out the racist from under their rocks now they’re in power and the potus encourages and fuels it with his bs

Old 07-17-2019, 08:30 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,662,326 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcCF6M1fkYo

I guess Michael Cohen was right about Trump after all.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:37 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,188,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
No, Obama being elected brought out the racist from under their rocks now they’re in power and the potus encourages and fuels it with his bs
u race baiting..race obsessed libs are bat s**t crazy

Old 07-17-2019, 08:39 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
You want to see a real racist? Look at the liberal who accuses people of being racists...

Old 07-17-2019, 09:02 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Everything Obama did was race-based. Every...single...thing.

It wasn't about merit or character with that charlatan, it was all about "diversity" and "white people bad".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies