Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 08:58 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The part where we slaughtered those who were here first or what part specifically?
Actually the Natives were pretty brutal to each other before the Europeans showed up. Did they teach you about that in community college?

Old 07-18-2019, 08:58 AM

1,768 posts, read 568,483 times
I am genuinely interested in finding out how people who don't think Trump's comments were racist would define 'racist'. Like, asking for an example of a statement or action they would consider racist.

But then I realized all the answers would probably be "When Obama..."

Is there anything a white person could do or say to a non white person that Trump supporters would consider racist? I genuinely don't know.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:01 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Actually the Natives were pretty brutal to each other before the Europeans showed up. Did they teach you about that in community college?
Are you not able to discuss something without name calling and lame juvenile insults?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:06 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Are you not able to discuss something without name calling and lame juvenile insults?
I did not call you anynames. I did refer to the congresswoman as "pompous", but I did not call you any names.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:09 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,556,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
I am genuinely interested in finding out how people who don't think Trump's comments were racist would define 'racist'. Like, asking for an example of a statement or action they would consider racist.

Is there anything a white person could do or say to a non white person that Trump supporters would consider racist? I genuinely don't know.
It is when you attack someone, for example, on their race (something our President did NOT do). Attacking a racial minority for any other reason other than race specifically, is NOT racism, and in the cases addressed by the President, it is well-deserved.

I know the leftist swine in America are used to Republicans rolling over and playing dead for Democrats, but those days, at least as far as the current President is concerned, are OVER.

The America haters that make up the AOC gaggle got a well-deserved punch in their traitorous mouths because of the American-hating things they say and advocate - NOT because of their race(s).

Old 07-18-2019, 09:11 AM

17,644 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:

Actually, you aren't interested in anything of the sort.

You and other leftists have already determined that people who disagree with you are racists. That's been the case for decades.

But since you want an example: If Trump was caught on tape firing someone and calling him or her a "lazy *igger," that would be an example of actual racism.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:12 AM

1,768 posts, read 568,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
It is when you attack someone, for example, on their race (something our President did NOT do). Attacking a racial minority for any other reason other than race specifically, is NOT racism, and it the cases addressed by the President, it was well-deserved.

I know the leftist swine in America are used to Republicans rolling over and playing dead for Democrats but those days, at least as far as the current President is concerned, are OVER.

The America haters that make up the AOC gaggle got a well-deserved punch in their traitorous mouths because of the American-hating things they say and advocate - NOT because of their race(s).
Literally attack, like beat them? Do you have to say " I am beating you because of your race" for it to count?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:14 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I did not call you anynames. I did refer to the congresswoman as "pompous", but I did not call you any names.
If I confused you with all the rest of those throwing around the name calling, I apologize.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:

First ... totally false that only white people can be racist.

Second ... here's a couple of example, and it doesn't include "When Obama ..."

Quote:
" ... we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a ***** voice." - Democratic Rep Presley
Quote:
"You cannot go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking." Democratic candidate and former VP Joe Biden
Quote:
"A few years ago this guy would've been getting us coffee." Democratic President Bill Clinton

Well ... the first was said by a black woman and the last was ABOUT Obama. That still counts, right?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
it Would seem we no longer have a 2 party system only racists and the democratic party
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies