Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 09:36 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
OMG! Did you guys see that Trump just said this:

oh. my bad. that was what Maxine Waters actually said last year about Trump's administration. whoops.
What is the argument here? That's it's OK for one but not the other because it isn't.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:39 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,556,238 times
Quote:

oh. my bad. that was what Maxine Waters actually said last year about Trump's administration. whoops.
Yes, somehow such obscene behaviour by DemocRATS never makes the radar screen of the left.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
What is the argument here? That's it's OK for one but not the other because it isn't.
Too bad your opinion doesn't populate the minds of the DemocRATS and their fellow travellers, which a HUGE double-standards is not only SOP, but a way of life. Bill Clinton got away with raping women, Ted Kennedy got away with murdering women, but Trump can't get away with locker-room talk never embodied in any action.

The Double-Standard is so HUGE as to create it's own gravitational field.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:44 AM

19,812 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:

Quote:
“If you see anybody from that squad in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Too bad your opinion doesn't populate the minds of the DemocRATS and their fellow travellers, which a HUGE double-standards is not only SOP, but a way of life. Bill Clinton got away with raping women, Ted Kennedy got away with murdering women, but Trump can't get away with locker-room talk never embodied in any action.

The Double-Standard is so HUGE as to create it's own gravitational field.
I have never pretended to represent them. I think no more about the majority of them than I do Trump.

That said, are you saying that "go back from where you came" does represent most Trump supporters and it's ok?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
I think people need to be reminded yet AGAIN of Maxine Waters’ words of advice to Progressives who see Conservatives out in public:

”If you see anybody from that squad in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, as they say.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I have never pretended to represent them. I think no more about the majority of them than I do Trump.

That said, are you saying that "go back from where you came" does represent most Trump supporters and it's ok?
As far as I am concerned those swine can go to hell, wikiwiki. They are beneath contempt, as are anyone who supports them or their agenda.

I don't want such garbage in my country.

It don't know if it represents most Trump Supporters, but it sure does represent my feelings on the matter. As I recall, only 1 was foreign-born and she should be on the next garbage scow headed that way.

Old 07-18-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I think people need to be reminded yet AGAIN of Maxine Waters’ words of advice to Progressives who see Conservatives out in public:

”If you see anybody from that squad in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Yes!!!

1,153 posts, read 567,769 times
I think his comments were disgusting AND racist.

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post

Thank you. So sick of the "their stuff doesn't stink" radical left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies