Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 05:39 PM

7,934 posts, read 9,158,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Of course they are racist. Is there a person of color alive that hasn't been told to 'go back to where you came from?"

Several prominent republican voices have quite loudly condemned the remarks as racist.

I don't expect the Trump bootlickers to agree.
My grandparents were told to go back where they came from. They were white Germans being told this by other whites. Is that racist as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2019, 05:41 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...019/index.html

Four Republicans voted for it as well.

Thanks...

They had the votes whether or not repubs voted for it or not.....

Old 07-16-2019, 05:41 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,593,779 times
So are they going to write down and record that Pelosi is a racist?

Well, AOL declared it.

Fair is fair!

Old 07-16-2019, 05:43 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am afraid not- San Fran Nan was muzzled. Read it and weep. The "leader" of your party is as unhinged as the party itself. Joe Biden is starting to look rock solid compared to the rest of the loons. You just need to let him get a few more billion from the Chinese, then he will be satisfied, particularly when your job is shipped to China.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-racist/
â€These comments from the White House are disgraceful and disgusting and those comments are racist,†Pelosi had said on the House floor during debate on a proposed resolution condemning the president’s remarks as racist.

The Democratic-controlled House then voted 232-190 against striking her remarks from the record. The vote was strictly along party lines, with former Republican Justin Amash of Michigan, now an independent, voting with the Democrats.
https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-runs-a...204940102.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDDEqvIP_ac

Old 07-16-2019, 05:47 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,295,922 times
Quote:
Liberals always presume they are superior to everyone else, yet rarely have the credentials to back it up. I do not have contempt for working people, as I realize you can learn something from everyone. Liberals tend to dismiss everyone else through arrogance, and thus remain ignorant. Only twits concern themselves with spelling errors; it is amusing, as it clarifies the insignificance of what a lib feels is an important "achievement".

I am sure that libs cherish their spelling trophies, which is one of their few accomplishments in life. Unfortunately for them, spell checker has robbed them of their "glory".

Back to the thread:

Your party is imploding and appears like a third world, undisciplined mob that has lost sight of their presumed mission. The dems will regret their behavior in 2020, as we celebrate four more years of Trump and most likely two more Supreme Court justices!
You’d better pack the courts. Long term, the Trump coalition is a suicide pact.

And not really all that long term.

Old 07-16-2019, 05:47 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats have lost the country and they know it. This is all desperation. It will get worse until Trump is re-elected then it will get REALLY worse. You can't get the support of citizens pushing outside people, and outside interests.
The Trump reelection campaign is saving up every stupid thing the dumbocrat party has said or done in the past 3 years

Old 07-16-2019, 05:51 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
I am afraid not- San Fran Nan was muzzled. Read it and weep. The "leader" of your party is as unhinged as the party itself. Joe Biden is starting to look rock solid compared to the rest of the loons. You just need to let him get a few more billion from the Chinese, then he will be satisfied, particularly when your job is shipped to China.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-racist/
Your title of this thread is a lie, her speaking privileges were not revoked. The nutty congressman from Georgia raised the point and asked her comments to be removed from the record. Maybe you can find a likely that supports your title.

17,803 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Only twits concern themselves with spelling errors;
Duly noted..........or is that "dually"?

How long do you think it will be before one of your right wing pals goes grammar nazi on somebody?

Hint: It won't be long.

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
My grandparents were told to go back where they came from. They were white Germans being told this by other whites. Is that racist as well?
Hell, yes.

I grew up in a town that is heavily Italian. They told me how their families were treated when they first came over. Like crap.

And now we love them.

Old 07-16-2019, 05:53 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The Trump reelection campaign is saving up every stupid thing the dumbocrat party has said or done in the past 3 years
Haha! Won't be any match for Trump's dumb azz tweets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies