U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 09:44 AM
 
9,797 posts, read 3,194,412 times
Reputation: 4060

Advertisements

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNNSotu/s...32629851181056




It’s true. It’s also why there weren’t any shootings under Obama. He was the great Uniter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 09:46 AM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,512 posts, read 15,894,871 times
Reputation: 9935
But he is. Remember when Trump said he would take on the NRA? He did right after Parkland. We had what, four this week alone. Trump has joined the Republicans in being too chicken chit to fight the NRA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:49 AM
 
9,797 posts, read 3,194,412 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
But he is. Remember when Trump said he would take on the NRA? He did right after Parkland. We had what, four this week alone. Trump has joined the Republicans in being too chicken chit to fight the NRA.


How is the NRA responsible? Explain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:53 AM
 
11,124 posts, read 6,170,504 times
Reputation: 6091
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How is the NRA responsible? Explain
The NRA gave Trump $21 million dollars in 2016, the highest amount the NRA has ever spent on a presidential candidate. He is in their back pocket. He will do nothing that will upset them, and that means address the ongoing slaughter of Americans. Just like the NRA wants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:54 AM
 
9,797 posts, read 3,194,412 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
The NRA gave Trump $21 million dollars in 2016, the highest amount the NRA has ever spent on a presidential candidate. He is in their back pocket. He will do nothing that will upset them, and that means address the ongoing slaughter of Americans. Just like the NRA wants.


And you can’t explain how the NRA is responsible the shooting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:55 AM
 
3,157 posts, read 3,105,515 times
Reputation: 3599
Default I blame the internet.

This is not mentally sick lone wolf stuff.
There's an ideology of white supremacism that's being nurtured in groups on the web similar to Muslim terrorist cells. Law enforcement has to treat this as terrorism and root these people out.
.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:56 AM
 
9,797 posts, read 3,194,412 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
This is not mentally sick lone wolf stuff.
There's an ideology of white supremacism that's being nurtured in groups on the web similar to Muslim terrorist cells. Law enforcement has to treat this as terrorism and root these people out.
.
Zero evidence that white supremacy is growing

Sure if they post their manifesto and threaten violence online then they should be looked at. Other than that, we can’t do anything because that would infringe in peoples eightsb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:57 AM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,512 posts, read 15,894,871 times
Reputation: 9935
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How is the NRA responsible? Explain
Because Trump is bought and paid for by them. They want no action so Trump and Moscow Mitch only offer "thoughts and prayers." Thoughts and prayers mean precisely Dick to these families who have to pay flowers at their grave for a child, a spouse or a parent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:59 AM
 
15,677 posts, read 4,157,140 times
Reputation: 11255
Sure - I think this is largely the case.

It's like saying "pollution is not responsible for cancer and respiratory disease". It IS responsible for increases in it, yet it's always difficult to point to this one plant and one case and say "yep, Koch Industries created that one"......

Human nature.....allowing and even celebrating violence, pollution and lack of caring about your fellow Americans and all people in general. That's the Trump Culture and anyone who buys into it is simply......wrong....about what makes a decent society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:02 AM
 
45,955 posts, read 18,192,448 times
Reputation: 19188
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Sure - I think this is largely the case.

It's like saying "pollution is not responsible for cancer and respiratory disease". It IS responsible for increases in it, yet it's always difficult to point to this one plant and one case and say "yep, Koch Industries created that one"......

Human nature.....allowing and even celebrating violence, pollution and lack of caring about your fellow Americans and all people in general. That's the Trump Culture and anyone who buys into it is simply......wrong....about what makes a decent society.

It is you spewing out "us" vs "them". And now using this shooting to push your hateful narrative. It's reprehensible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top