Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2019, 11:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Honestly, he sounds just like one of the Occupy Wall Street leftists few years back. 8 years ago he would have been camped out in Zuccatti Park with the other far left Democrats

He's a mix of Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang ideology.
Neither of which seems particularly concerned about Hispanic invasion.

Shooter demonstrated cut/ past skills.

The click bait online media will have a field day cherry picking the manifest to portray this shooter as “ Fill in the Blank” therefore an example of all “ fill in the blank”.

This sort of crap appeals to concrete thinkers with broad brushes.

Old 08-04-2019, 11:58 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Guess you've just never listened to his rallies or thoughts about the fine people who are white nationalists.
He specifically called out the white nationalists. Another lie by a far left person.

Do you think the Dilbert cartonist SCott Adams is a racist too? Because he's called out your leftwing lie on Twitter.

Here's Trump's quotes after Cville:

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

I don't get how you can lie like that. You are talking about Trump 24-7 but you haven't seen this quote yet?

He condemned the Nazis by name.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:01 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Wonder what your opinion would have been if his manifesto was “THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY”

Asking for a friend.
Well being the progressive that he is...........The shooter's manifesto did tell us not to blame Trump for his (the shooter's) actions.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:02 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,219,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Wonder what your opinion would have been if his manifesto was “THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY”

Asking for a friend.
The same. I am an independent, and I agree with the new movement of trying not to feed into future mass shooters' fantasies (whatever their ideally or issue) by giving them what they want, publicity for their manifestos. When this one gets a lot of publicity I think there is a real danger that it shows the next potential shooter that s/he can get similar publicity. I don't care the ideology, it's "rewarding" them for such an atrocity.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...al-healthcare/

'Under his section titled “Economic Reasons” for the attack, the shooter states:

“In the near future, America will have to initiate a basic universal income to prevent widespread poverty and civil unrest as people lose their jobs (to automation). Joblessness is in itself a source of civil unrest. The less dependents on a government welfare system, the lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of defendants are removed.”

That sounds EXACTLY like Ronald Reagan and Rush Limbaugh. lol
Universal basic income isnt a Liberal idea, nor is Universal healthcare. But ok, pretend this kid was a liberal if it helps you sleep at night.

Old 08-04-2019, 12:06 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
I still don't understand why there are no universal background checks. I don't expect anything to be done though. There will be more mass shootings and more thoughts and prayers. At what point do people get fed up with all the racist rhetoric, especially coming from Trump's bully pulpit?

Old 08-04-2019, 12:07 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
If liberals think there are a ton of white supremacists out there that want to kill minorities,

why do liberals propose taking guns away from law abiding citizens so they can protect themselves.

LIberals want to disarm minorities. Why is that not racist?

I would think a white supremacist would want to disarm minorities, especially if they know most gun crime is committed by black people.

Why it is not racist to support abortion given a disproportionate number of black babies are killed in abortion. Wouldn't a white supremacist be likely to support the abortion of black kids.

Why do liberals oppose school vouchers? Why do they block parents in inner cities from sending their kids to schools with higher scores. It seems like they want to keep minorities in failing schools.
Why in the hell are you talking about abortion and school vouchers on this thread?

Old 08-04-2019, 12:08 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Killing to solve a problem you see in the world of others, is very progressive. Very ungodly.
Indeed, Stalin and Mao had to kill a lot of people to get their progressive agendas working

Old 08-04-2019, 12:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...al-healthcare/

'Under his section titled “Economic Reasons” for the attack, the shooter states:

“In the near future, America will have to initiate a basic universal income to prevent widespread poverty and civil unrest as people lose their jobs (to automation). Joblessness is in itself a source of civil unrest. The less dependents on a government welfare system, the lower the unemployment rate, the better. Achieving ambitious social projects like universal healthcare and UBI would become far more likely to succeed if tens of millions of defendants are removed.”

That sounds EXACTLY like Ronald Reagan and Rush Limbaugh. lol
He doesn't sound anything like Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Reagan was for open borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXXw6xr4gI

Old 08-04-2019, 12:15 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,406,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
He doesn't sound anything like Ronald Reagan.

Ronald Reagan was for open borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXXw6xr4gI
Reagan was for border security..he got duped by Democrats to support an amnesty in return for border security and we never got the border security because liberals lie.

Trump has not opposed legal immigration. Another lie by liberals. A person can also oppose legal immigration for a number of reasons like overpopulation. A

ll of the liberals on the Greenville forum complain about traffic in Greenville but they are also open borders and endless legal immigration which is bringing more people in that have to live somewhere and majority of them will live in the cities as big as Greenville or bigger with traffic.

It is funny that you are touting Reagan now given liberals also call Reagan a racist. lol So Reagan was open borders in your narrative and also a racist.

What does that tell you about the left. They call every Republican a racist. It doesn't matter what we say or do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies