Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 09:17 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Yeah and? Good for them! You think everyone must support the asshat we have in the White House? Believe it or not, a lot of people do not support Trump and want him out. Does that bother you that others can think for themselves and want something better for our country?

For the record, there's a Burger King right around the corner from my house. I think I'm going to start patronizing them a little more now.
So you think its appropriate for these employees to refuse service to police officers due to their personal BLM and liberal politics??? And why do so many BK employees seem to harbor these political sentiments? This isn't the first time Burger King has refused service to police or mistreated police officers.

Starbucks is known for this too, including when they forced an officer in Arizona to leave because a snowflake customer felt "uncomfortable" at seeing the cop there. This also promotes the liberal BLM narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Did you not read your own link? The company fired the employees who did that. Quite the opposite of what you're claiming.

Unless you think Burger King is supposed to magically control the minds of all the humans they hire?
But its their corporate culture that attracts such employees. I've not heard of a single case like this happening at Chick fil A or Hobby Lobby which are conservative, Christian companies. Starbucks also has a liberal PC culture with their special training sessions.

Maybe BK needs to have sensitivity training teaching their employees to respect law enforcement and the military.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:18 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Being anti-police and pro-BLM is one of the hallmarks of the liberal left, including of Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren and Kamala Harris.
I'm still scratching my chin as to why you think Trump really is a conservative .

Old 08-11-2019, 09:19 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
So you think its appropriate for these employees to refuse service to police officers due to their personal BLM and liberal politics??? And why do so many BK employees seem to harbor these political sentiments? This isn't the first time Burger King has refused service to police or mistreated police officers.

Starbucks is known for this too, including when they forced an officer in Arizona to leave because a snowflake customer felt "uncomfortable" at seeing the cop there. This also promotes the liberal BLM narrative.
Its a franchise. Generally speaking they are independantly operated.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:20 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/b...-pig-cops-food

This kind of thing happens all the time at Burger Kings across the country. Last year not too far from me in St. Francisville, Louisiana, employees bringing personal politics onto the job refused service to police officers and it made the national news .Same thing happened in Florida before that.

Also, BK's official FB page mocked President Trump for buying their products for a college team's visit to the White House. Clearly Burger King is making it clear that those of us who support the President are not welcome and that they are a liberal, Democrat, pro-Obama company not worthy of my money.

This is happening too frequently to be a coincidence. I simply can't imagine something like this happening at at Chick fil A.

There's no emoji adequate to express how much hilarity I got from this comment.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:20 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:

Starbucks fairly swiftly apologized for that.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:21 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Is it really a BAD thing for conservatives if less of them eat the food at Burger King?

And if more liberals eat it, that’s just a bonus.
Didn't read the thread?

Old 08-11-2019, 09:22 PM

I'm honestly half tempted to wear my MAGA hat into a Burger King in the ghetto and if I'm refused service I can probably make that go viral and sue that company.

And I know I might be reading too much into THIS.....but with their new "Impossible" veggie burger......vegetarianism is typically associated with the liberal demographic and they're trying to appeal to this customer base? Most vegetarians are either far left types or non-Christians.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:23 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
there was a time when i was a fan of burger king, but lately given the lack of customer service, and lousy food, i wont go to burger ever again.

Old 08-11-2019, 09:24 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yet Chik-Fil-A prospers. Go figure.
And Burger King prospers. What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies