U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Florida
6,065 posts, read 2,823,637 times
Reputation: 7334

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
What a weird thread, the Trump haters are losing it.

Trump set a new record for the arena, beating Elton John's record.



-Manchester Deputy Fire Marshal Mitchell Cady told DailyMail.com that Trump was right – that his crowd numbered 'just over 11,500.

Cady also said his office estimated that at least 8,000 people stood outside the arena in an overflow crowd area, watching the rally on jumbo TV screens.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ire-arena.html
What is weird is that Trump compares his crowds to those of rock stars.
The funny thing is one is a paid event (Elton John) and his rallies are basically free.
How many arenas would Trump fill if people had to pay to see him?
I suspect his deplorables couldn't afford it!


 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:52 PM
 
Location: CA
4,389 posts, read 1,902,657 times
Reputation: 5643
The fake news is getting debunked on a daily basis now. Liberals must have no shame to keep citing it.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:54 PM
 
Location: United States
11,058 posts, read 5,133,840 times
Reputation: 5296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
What is weird is that Trump compares his crowds to those of rock stars.
The funny thing is one is a paid event (Elton John) and his rallies are basically free.
How many arenas would Trump fill if people had to pay to see him?
I suspect his deplorables couldn't afford it!

How many people are showing up to the dem candidates rallies? Their rallies are free as well, but they can't get more than a few hundred to show up.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:55 PM
 
Location: United States
11,058 posts, read 5,133,840 times
Reputation: 5296
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
The fake news is getting debunked on a daily basis now. Liberals must have no shame to keep citing it.
It's all they have.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:55 PM
 
Location: East Tennessee and Atlanta
3,856 posts, read 8,862,981 times
Reputation: 2673
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How many people are showing up to the dem candidates rallies? Their rallies are free as well, but they can't get more than a few hundred to show up.
Bill DeBlasio had what, 15 show up, including his wife and kid in Iowa?

That guy's gonna win!
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:58 PM
 
Location: Florida
6,065 posts, read 2,823,637 times
Reputation: 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How many people are showing up to the dem candidates rallies? Their rallies are free as well, but they can't get more than a few hundred to show up.
There are 22 Dems running versus one freak show.
Do the math.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 09:59 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,269 posts, read 2,835,468 times
Reputation: 7074
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Have you maybe thought that the arenas don't sell tickets for certain sections at all--due to secret service or security requirements?

It is the US President in attendance there, and there are security concerns that go into such a large arena and crowd.

There were thousands waiting and watching it outside too.

His rallies draw huge crowds.
Once again, go to the section of the video I mentioned below.

In the upper deck are are *some* people but there are a whole lot of empty seats around them.

If there were security concerns about people in certain sections there wouldn't be any people in those sections at all.

But that's not what's happening. Those sections in the upper deck are maybe 1/3 to 1/2 full.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=uuj9baeOmxg

Also go to:
6:48:20 and watch the pan of the arena that starts around that time. Trump is standing there, speaking, and probably half of the seats in the upper deck are empty. In fact, you can see some empty seats in the lower deck as well.

It looks like the arena is only about 75% of capacity.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:02 PM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,958 posts, read 11,389,465 times
Reputation: 38157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post


Cracks in the castle walls.... Trump's rallies aren't as popular as they used to be!
Well, you know, people can only go to the circus so many times before it gets old.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:04 PM
 
Location: United States
11,058 posts, read 5,133,840 times
Reputation: 5296
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Once again, go to the section of the video I mentioned below.

In the upper deck are are *some* people but there are a whole lot of empty seats around them.

If there were security concerns about people in certain sections there wouldn't be any people in those sections at all.

But that's not what's happening. Those sections in the upper deck are maybe 1/3 to 1/2 full.
You're embarrassing yourself, 20,000 people showed up to see president Trump.

Just because some dems reserved seats, and didn't show up doesn't mean anything.

Again, 20,000 people showed up to see Trump, so just stop, you really are embarrassing yourself at this point.
 
Old 08-16-2019, 10:05 PM
 
Location: Kansas City, MISSOURI
9,269 posts, read 2,835,468 times
Reputation: 7074
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You're embarrassing yourself, 20,000 people showed up to see president Trump.

Just because some dems reserved seats, and didn't show up doesn't mean anything.

Again, 20,000 people showed up to see Trump, so just stop, you really are embarrassing yourself at this point.
It would appear you are afraid to watch the video. Sad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top