Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 07:22 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,101 times

Advertisements

David duke is not in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
They are not the only voices. There's David Duke, too.

Old 08-18-2019, 07:28 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Antisemitism has become a buzz word that Jews use to justify the crimes against humanity Israel is committing.

Those two representatives are not against the people but rather what the country is doing to people of other countries.
Thank you for the wonderful laugh you just gave me. Pot meet kettle.

Racism or racist are the buzz words used by the left to deflect or guilt anyone who disagrees with them. It was an especially popular move used whenever anyone disagreed with Obama. Now it is the left's favorite card to use against Trump.

Pot meet Kettle.

Old 08-18-2019, 07:43 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,592,679 times
Look, not only US congressmen are afraid to make a sound if it has a chance to be interpreted as anti Israel. CD politics!!! forum is the same way, moderator went berserk to clean up this "discussion" so to speak. Naturally all my posts with mild non mainstream angle on the issue were deleted, it is politics forum for ya. Reminded me billboard in my town saying something along the line "we send 10 billions to Israel every year, we could use that money at home", it lasted less than a day! Is this self censorship self inflicted or sponsored?

Old 08-18-2019, 08:04 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,224,169 times
On a scale of one to ten, does every criticism of Israel need to be a ten?
The truth usually shines through the lies.

Now that the Palestinians have a voice in Congress, why must it be crushed?

Old 08-18-2019, 08:07 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
On a scale of one to ten, does every criticism of Israel need to be a ten?
The truth usually shines through the lies.

Now that the Palestinians have a voice in Congress, why must it be crushed?
I criticize the Government of Israel often, but have a profound respect for the people. I condemn Israel often for their heavy handed approach to their neighbors. I am not anti-jew. I would be POed if our government leveled a city block because someone may have launched a motor from that area.

That isn't what has Omar and Tlaib being accused of being anti-Semitic. The left knows it too.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
I want to know if a criticism or accusation is true or not, and not whether it's anti-Semitic or anti-xyz.

I just assume these two clowns are anti-Semitic and anti-white. I assume most people are anti-white.

Why are we not allowed to know if the general criticism and accusations are true or not ?

Old 08-18-2019, 08:16 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I want to know if a criticism or accusation is true or not, and not whether it's anti-Semitic or anti-xyz.

Why are we not allowed to know ?
The accusation made by MIFTA (the Palestinian group that sponsored Omar and Tlaib's trip) that Jews drank Christian blood is untrue and driven by antisemitism.

Saying that Israel is guilty of "ethnic cleansing" is also untrue, and driven by antisemitiSm.

Antisemitism is at a level now that rivals 1930s Germany. That is a major concern for Jews, and decent people, worldwide.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:35 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,592,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The accusation made by MIFTA (the Palestinian group that sponsored Omar and Tlaib's trip) that Jews drank Christian blood is untrue and driven by antisemitism.

Saying that Israel is guilty of "ethnic cleansing" is also untrue, and driven by antisemitiSm.

Antisemitism is at a level now that rivals 1930s Germany. That is a major concern for Jews, and decent people, worldwide.
ethnic accumulation of the dispossessed in ghettos to be exact. Cuddly Jewish state can ask Palestinians to destroy their homes though. Tell me it ain't so, Palestinians are just happy to self remove and make room for Jewish settlements. Can amnesty international be trusted on the matter? https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ca...dispossession/

By all legal and moral standards USA enables those crimes and it is liable, but good luck collecting. I find fear of the American political class to whisper something less than 100% pro Israel to be almost comical. There is no rational explanation.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:41 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,035,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thread Title

confirmed: US reps Ilhan Omar (D,MN) and Rashida Tlaib (D,MI) are anti-Semites.
In other news...water is wet.

Seriously...this just isn't any kind of surprise.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:47 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
ethnic accumulation of the dispossessed in ghettos to be exact. Cuddly Jewish state can ask Palestinians to destroy their homes though. Tell me it ain't so, Palestinians are just happy to self remove and make room for Jewish settlements. Can amnesty international be trusted on the matter? https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ca...dispossession/

By all legal and moral standards USA enables those crimes and it is liable, but good luck collecting. I find fear of the American political class to whisper something less than 100% pro Israel to be almost comical. There is no rational explanation.
"Cuddly Jewish state," you say?

Nice going. you just revealed the connection between anti-Isrselism (if that's not a word, it should be) and anti-semitism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies