Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 12:06 PM

20,765 posts, read 8,609,188 times

Advertisements

Start watching at 15:00 to get the context for Trump's comment. Then ask why the dishonest media censor their news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUXl1hJ5TCc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 12:08 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,583,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Lets provide the facts that the deranged Trump haters are leaving out.

Trump said he is the chosen on to take on China. He talked about how the last few presidents should have already have done this, but since they didn't, he is now the chosen one to take on China.

Yep, that's it, but the deranged are further losing their minds over this.
Will you ever get tired of defending your Dear Leader when he says stupid thinks like this?

Old 08-22-2019, 12:13 PM

20,765 posts, read 8,609,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Will you ever get tired of defending your Dear Leader when he says stupid thinks like this?
Will Demwits ever get tired of believing the DNC controlled media spoon feeding propaganda to them? they got it wrong for three years now.

Watch the clip posted above and keep watching a few minutes more after the chosen one remark. Trump gave NBC a spanking! Said they were worse than CNN and "that's saying something."

Old 08-22-2019, 12:16 PM

2,486 posts, read 827,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm wondering if he understands the implication of what he said.

I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence
President outdoes himself in new press conference as he attacks the Danish prime minister, Jewish Democrats and the press
What followed might have swept away all previous Trumpian benchmarks for incoherence, self-aggrandizement, prevarication and rancor in a presidency that has seemed before to veer loosely along the rails of reason but may never have come quite so close to spectacularly jumping the tracks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...wish-democrats

Trump Proclaims Himself The Chosen One In Front Of White House Reporters
It also appears that Donald Trump is finally taking his God complex public. Trump has also tweeted that he loved like the King of Israel and the second coming of God.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...hosen-one.html

All Presidents are "the chosen ones", just as every elected official is. The people "chose them".

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Will Demwits ever get tired of believing the DNC controlled media spoon feeding propaganda to them? they got it wrong for three years now.

Watch the clip posted above and keep watching a few minutes more after the chosen one remark. Trump gave NBC a spanking! Said they were worse than CNN and "that's saying something."

Nope, not the ones who need their hate fix every day.

The ones that have stopped believing the lies have abandoned MSM. That's why their ratings has been tanking steadily since the Mueller report was released. That's why the fraud squad can't get donors from their own districts.

I feel like the Progs are trying to dismantle the Democrat Party, burning it to the ground and expecting it to rise like a Phoenix. They still believe in fairytales.

Old 08-22-2019, 12:17 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,365,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm wondering if he understands the implication of what he said.

I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence
President outdoes himself in new press conference as he attacks the Danish prime minister, Jewish Democrats and the press

What followed might have swept away all previous Trumpian benchmarks for incoherence, self-aggrandizement, prevarication and rancor in a presidency that has seemed before to veer loosely along the rails of reason but may never have come quite so close to spectacularly jumping the tracks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...wish-democrats

Trump Proclaims Himself The Chosen One In Front Of White House Reporters
It also appears that Donald Trump is finally taking his God complex public. Trump has also tweeted that he loved like the King of Israel and the second coming of God.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...hosen-one.html
He's gone completely off his rocker, the chosen one? gimme a break.

Old 08-22-2019, 12:18 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,673,894 times
If he's the chosen one, then his kids are?

Old 08-22-2019, 12:20 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,428,276 times
If the evangelicals were not utterly drunk on the orange koolaid they would be calling this man the Beast. His conduct is that insane.

Old 08-22-2019, 12:21 PM

32,820 posts, read 19,513,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
He's gone completely off his rocker, the chosen one? gimme a break.
Obama was the chosen one too (he was chosen by the people..in an election)(he even said "elections have consequences") , to take care of china which owns/owned 1/3 of our debt....he failed

trump is at least trying...unlike the democrats who are bought and paid for by china

Old 08-22-2019, 12:23 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,134,676 times
Yes, I chose Mr. Trump when I voted in 2016. And I will choose him again in 2020. So yes, he is the chosen one, the one I'm choosing.

Old 08-22-2019, 12:31 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,619,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Yes, I chose Mr. Trump when I voted in 2016. And I will choose him again in 2020. So yes, he is the chosen one, the one I'm choosing.
liberals prolapse their colons with hysteria for the weirdest reasons.
if trump had said 'the people chose me' - exact same meaning as what he did say - would they be losing their minds?

probably not.

another example: colored people --> leftists froth with rage

vs.

people of color--> leftists nod approvingly

seems odd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies