Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 03:14 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
You are a bought and paid for apparatchik to the Democrat party, and you did even read what I said. Good luck to you. You are not capable of learning. You and those like you are going to keep your party on the same course to perdition.
She's right though. Trump said millions voted illegally in the last presidential election but had zero proof to back it up.

Meanwhile Republicans committed real election fraud in NC last year
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 03:15 PM

732 posts, read 390,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Bull. Obama did a much worse job for eight years. That's a fact, look at the numbers.

To be fair, I think of Obama as just a rather crummy surfer riding a large wave.

He did look purty on state though.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:15 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Well I didn't vote for Trump. But there is not one Dem running that will get my vote.

I didnt vote last time. You basically had to decide between 2 bowls of chit. One a crook, and one ego maniac, which has more than proved that, and more some. This time, anybody to get Trump out, and go from there.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:31 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Bull. Obama did a much worse job for eight years. That's a fact, look at the numbers.
Which numbers? Obama created more jobs his last year in office than trump did in his first

Old 08-24-2019, 03:44 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Isn't that about the most hilarious thing we hear out of Trumpees ? They actually say "He is doing this on purpose to PLAY people ! " No he is not, he is doing it because he has the mentality of a chimpanzee. Trump doesn't have a "strategy" he blunders through every day.

As for the rest of the GOP electorate, they have always been a club of obstructers, all they care about it getting what is best for their donors. But never have they been as blatantly bad as they are in the past two years. All of them have shown no courage, no integrity, and no spines, except for a couple of them.

When I see lily livered prunes like McConnell up there, it makes me want to throw up. You know secretly they hate what Trump has done to their party, but they are all afraid to say it or do anything.

Thank God we have a two party system, otherwise this country would be like some 3rd world, jungle country.
We are almost there !

Old 08-24-2019, 03:46 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
She's right though. Trump said millions voted illegally in the last presidential election but had zero proof to back it up.

Meanwhile Republicans committed real election fraud in NC last year
You do understand that CA completely legalized what this one activist in NC was accused of doing, right?

Old 08-24-2019, 03:47 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
All Democrats need to do is keep pushing their crappy policies (eliminating college debt paid for by the middle class, along with reparations, healthcare and housing for the world, open borders, death row inmates voting, confiscating guns [aka -mandatory buy back on semi auto guns] and so forth.

All these ridiculous policies will re-elect Trump 10x over.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:53 PM

16,600 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Bad news for the Democrat and Trump haters.

Real America is turning away from the crazed notions of world ending in 12 years, endless war, love for Illegals, hate for Whites, hate for Christians, Russian bogymen, hate for the United States, hate for the American worker, nasty Joe Biden for President.

Yikes! Fewer People Today Consider Themselves Democrat than When Trump was Elected
I am not even going to read the replies, however I will say this.

Lets assume for the sake of argument that Trump was not currently president, thus we eliminate the TDS loons that have helped make the Democrats seem like the inmates are running the asylum.

However let us say there is a (R) president, and the current Democrat leaders and those running for the potus nomination are 25% less liberal.
You would still have life long Democrats jumping ship, because of the radical shift from the core principles and platform of the traditional Democratic party.

So while Trump certainly plays a factor, many a moderate Democrat would have jumped ship anyway.

`

Old 08-24-2019, 03:58 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Under reported right now is the poll of people who did not vote for Trump because they believed we would be involved with at least one nuclear war by now , if not two . He had colluded with Russia , Tax cuts would cause the unemployment to skyrocket. And since then have found out how badly they were played for suckers , and are not amused .
I wonder who'll they'll vote for this time ? GULP !
I don't wonder. It won't be Trump - people are tired of a 'president' running around with his hair on fire all the time. And I don't mean the orange color either. Dump has taken one Adderall too many.

Quote:
If a Democrat becomes an Independent, like I did, they aren't going to be voting for a Democrat.

I know this blows your gaskets, but the Democrats are losing people in their daily crazed lunacy, which BTW, Trump loves to demonstrate with just a couple of tweets.
None of that is true. And be wary of posters who claim they used to be a Democrat and then refer to the First Lady as 'The Mooch".

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The WalkAway movement has lured half a million Demwits away from their party. Not all become Repubs, many become Independents with no party affiliation.
The 'walkaway' movement is created entirely by the right wing and has zero basis in fact. 2018 should have told you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
You do understand that CA completely legalized what this one activist in NC was accused of doing, right?
No, California never legalized changing ballot votes. That's still illegal.

Old 08-24-2019, 04:03 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Quote:
Bad news for the Democrat and Trump haters.

Real America is turning away from the crazed notions of world ending in 12 years, endless war, love for Illegals, hate for Whites, hate for Christians, Russian bogymen, hate for the United States, hate for the American worker, nasty Joe Biden for President.

Yikes! Fewer People Today Consider Themselves Democrat than When Trump was Elected
And the #WalkAway movement continues to pick up steam. People are coming to their senses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies