Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2019, 06:12 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,778,487 times

Advertisements

Trump is a snowflake.

Old 09-25-2019, 06:17 PM

14,784 posts, read 8,120,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
Jacqueg took the words right out of my mouth, only a few minutes before.

The performance of Donald Trump while in office has never been matched by any president: It is a new low in presidential behavior and policy. The press needs to hold someone like that to account. If there is rampant incompetence, massive lying and misleading of the public, possible illegal behavior, and possible physiological instability in the White House, it is the job of the press to bring that to the attention of the public. Trump has not been treated badly; he has been treated appropriately for who he is and what he is doing.

Exactly.

Old 09-25-2019, 06:18 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,404,541 times
Trump is no Truman.

Truman said , "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Trump's take on this saying is, "If you can't take the heat, bi***, and whine about it, stomp like a spoiled brat, and throw the pots and pans in the kitchen like an unhinged moron."

Old 09-25-2019, 06:49 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
He is at his news conference right now where he says that "foreign leaders at the UN have come up to me and told me no other US President has been so poorly treated !"

This guy and his unbelievable lies !!!

Trump lives in a fantasy world. We have all known someone in our lives whose head was so screwed up that they actually believed the stuff they were saying, even though we all knew it was a lie. Donald Trump is that to the highest degree. He is delusional, feels bulletproof, and actually believes some of the things he is saying.

I have predicted since day one that this Presidency is going to end in a very strange way. More and more, it is looking like my prediction is going to come true. (and I will be right there to remind Trumpees of that when the time comes ! )

Old 09-25-2019, 06:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Trump lives in a fantasy world. We have all known someone in our lives whose head was so screwed up that they actually believed the stuff they were saying, even though we all knew it was a lie. Donald Trump is that to the highest degree. He is delusional, feels bulletproof, and actually believes some of the things he is saying.

I have predicted since day one that this Presidency is going to end in a very strange way. More and more, it is looking like my prediction is going to come true. (and I will be right there to remind Trumpees of that when the time comes ! )
All your predictions have been wrong

Old 09-25-2019, 06:58 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
He has a right to do what he does and was elected to do just what he promised... The liberals have a right to be jackarses and have lived up to that as well.. he is merely calling liberals out on it... Truth hurts... Not that liberals care what the truth is ..
Trump calls out anyone who doesn't agree with him including republicans and our allies in other countries. Trump is very insecure and can't handle the truth about himself so he lashes out. He can't admit when he's wrong and blames it on others. He is very thin skinned.

Old 09-25-2019, 07:02 PM

4,034 posts, read 2,720,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Lincoln didn't fare too well, either.
Hell, Lincoln had a little more'n half the states secede and had fight a war pretty much the whole of the entire time he was president to keep them in the Union. And that was *before* he got shot. Supposedly his ghost haunts the White House, maybe he ought to try becoming corporeal and have a little chat with Donnie about 'poor treatment'.

Old 09-25-2019, 07:59 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouillot View Post
"No president has ever been treated as poorly as me"
He reaps what he sows.

Nativism and misanthropy are not considered attractive qualities for anyone, let alone one in position of American president.
Think about some of the persons who are his staunchest supporters. Said persons tend to be nativist. Trump just says things that they want to hear.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:04 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump is a snowflake.
True because he's a statist. All statists are snowflakes.

However, he is able to stick it to Blue's snowflakes like no other president before him. Obama, on occasion, could rib Team Red but not at this level.

Team Blue still has a cultural problem that I mentioned above. They're so insufferable/anal it's hard to turn around and stick it to Team Red when that's your m.o.

Old 09-25-2019, 08:07 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,146,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post

Tell that to Reagan who was shot.. Tell that to JFK who was killed.. Just quit if you can't handle it.. What a baby.. Can't believe "macho patriots" stick up for this man baby
Trump is just a bundle of wining grievances.

But sure, he can't handle it. He has never held a "normal" job, never been accountable for his bad actions, never been so far in over his head, never been cornered like this in his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies