Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2019, 10:05 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times

Advertisements

Very true
A brave man if not a like able man
Definitely not Santa Claus that would be congress

Old 09-25-2019, 10:05 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Actually, I've never seen the media this bad, then again I've never seen a press kiss azz like they did with Obama.

With Obama ...
B-b-b-but ... Obama!!

Cockroaches attract as much attention as butterflies, but not for the same reason and not with the same reaction.

Anyway, the subject of this thread is Trump, and his false claim to be treated worse than any other president by the media.

Most people would agree: Trump is a selfish whiner.

If you can find such a claim made by any former president, including the one's that were shot at, by all means post that and we can compare them for how badly they were treated. I am sure you won't though, they were made of sterner stuff and not afraid of the light.

He can't take close scrutiny and hides in darkness, so he feels he is treated badly when he is observed and reacted to. That's also how it is with cockroaches.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:06 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,428,259 times
Barr playing cover-up over and over again. Barr needs to be impeached too.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:12 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,715,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
B-b-b-but ... Obama!!

Cockroaches attract as much attention as butterflies, but not for the same reason and not with the same reaction.

Anyway, the subject of this thread is Trump, and his false claim to be treated worse than any other president by the media.

Most people would agree: Trump is a selfish whiner.

If you can find such a claim made by any former president, including the one's that were shot at, by all means post that and we can compare them for how badly they were treated. I am sure you won't though, they were made of sterner stuff and not afraid of the light.

He can't take close scrutiny and hides in darkness, so he feels he is treated badly when he is observed and reacted to. That's also how it is with cockroaches.

That gives hope to all the selfish whiners with victim mentalities who are always blaming others......you can be rich and become president some day.....despite what conservatives will tell you about having such traits.

Way to go there Trump. You are teaching the youth.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:15 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Because no President has ever acted so poorly. When you act a fool you are treated as one.
Thank you. Trump is just an overgrown brat. He's a petulant bully. No sympathy from me. I just want him gone from office.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:18 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
And how has he become so successful with his "victim" mentality of always blaming others? Why does the right back this person with such a huge victim mentality? These things do not add up. A victim mentality is supposed to make you POOR....yet....he is rich and became POTUS, despite his victim mentality.A guess a victim mentality is only negative if you are liberal and or black.
Trump got rich by skirting laws, giving bribes, stiffing service workers, hiring illegal workers cheap, stiffing investors and banks. Go talk to anyone who's been in a negotiation with Trump. He's incredibly rude, he bullies others, he sets the stage so everything is to his advantage in order to intimidate and bully further. And we all know that people bully others because they are insecure cowards.

If you want to go way back to how he and his family schemed to evade taxes by siphoning off his father's money--you can see how he started out with millions--not what he claimed.

And if you don't hear him blaming everyone else in the world, claiming nothing is his fault, claiming he is treated sooooooo unfairly, claiming he's picked on, yelling witchhunt, then you are not listening. He whines on and on at those rallies giving long litanies of all the unfair victimization put upon poor him. He is just sounds pathetic and childish when claiming victimhood.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:42 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,715,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump got rich by skirting laws, giving bribes, stiffing service workers, hiring illegal workers cheap, stiffing investors and banks. Go talk to anyone who's been in a negotiation with Trump. He's incredibly rude, he bullies others, he sets the stage so everything is to his advantage in order to intimidate and bully further. And we all know that people bully others because they are insecure cowards.

If you want to go way back to how he and his family schemed to evade taxes by siphoning off his father's money--you can see how he started out with millions--not what he claimed.

And if you don't hear him blaming everyone else in the world, claiming nothing is his fault, claiming he is treated sooooooo unfairly, claiming he's picked on, yelling witchhunt, then you are not listening. He whines on and on at those rallies giving long litanies of all the unfair victimization put upon poor him. He is just sounds pathetic and childish when claiming victimhood.

All while the party that loathes victimhood and blaming.....sings his praises. I don't want to hear another conservative blaming something on having a "victim mentality".....because obviously it does not stop you from being rich...or becoming president.

Where is Candice Owens in all this. Don't she have something to say?

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 09-25-2019 at 11:03 AM..

Old 09-25-2019, 10:43 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
One of the myriad problems with Trump is that he lacks any ability to self- reflect. If he had that ability he would realize that it is his own actions and words that cause him his troubles.

But you know what the true irony of it all is?

He enjoys it.

He enjoys the chaos; he enjoys the controversy. He relishes all this attention. This poor me schtick is exactly that.
He's the ultimate troll.

Trolled himself all the way to the WH.

Team Blue still hasn't figured this out yet.

Old 09-25-2019, 11:19 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,420,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
You have been manipulated by people on television, who did not get there based on intelligence, rather physical appearance and connections.

You have been manipulated by printed publications generated by people either without a college education or people who obtained an incredibly easy degree (journalism), requiring minimal intelligence.

But I’m the “low info” guy lol.

Go ahead and continue worshipping your TV and internet idols.
I don't watch TV.

As to the maniac, all I need to know has come straight out of his pie hole. He admitted to the crime in this case (soliciting foreign interference in an election).

You would think any idiot who had just been investigated by a special counsel for 2 years over election interference allegations wouldn't be so idiotic as to go back to the well again for MORE FOREIGN ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

How you people can continue supporting this maniac is astonishing, but yes I can't see any way he has captured your loyalty so blindly unless you literally can't see the wrongdoing. Why can't you see it? Partisan blinders or low info discernment skills would have to be my guess.

Old 09-25-2019, 11:20 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,420,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He's the ultimate troll.

Trolled himself all the way to the WH.

Team Blue still hasn't figured this out yet.
Of course he's a troll. Entirely beneath the office of POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies