Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 08:32 AM

4,034 posts, read 2,720,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Liberals have a seething hate. This is exactly what Satan loves and thrives on. As anyone can see...the hate liberals are possessed with..simply does not die. Its flame is seemingly perpetual. love is the answer, and what liberals should strive for, by self reflecting, and working on a change of heart...and coming out the other end with acceptance and support for the POTUS.

” If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Hermann Hesse
So what part of Obama do conservatives see in themselves?

Old 09-30-2019, 09:04 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,403,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Liberals have a seething hate. This is exactly what Satan loves and thrives on. As anyone can see...the hate liberals are possessed with..simply does not die. Its flame is seemingly perpetual. love is the answer, and what liberals should strive for, by self reflecting, and working on a change of heart...and coming out the other end with acceptance and support for the POTUS.

” If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Hermann Hesse
I think your are looking
at the wrong party being possessed

Old 10-03-2019, 07:11 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And in case anyone is interested here is what a real folk guitarist looks like.

Woody!!

Old 10-03-2019, 08:03 AM

8,181 posts, read 6,933,064 times
I'm glad I'm on the right side of History, and I support our President.
He'll most likely go down as one of the best Presidents this country has ever seen.
And all those in power who are against him, will be exposed for the slime that they were.

Old 10-03-2019, 08:05 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I'm glad I'm on the right side of History, and I support our President.
He'll most likely go down as one of the best Presidents this country has ever seen.
And all those in power who are against him, will be exposed for the slime that they were.
You got this part right.

Old 10-03-2019, 08:16 AM

8,181 posts, read 6,933,064 times
Quote:
You got this part right.

Well, maybe one day you'll see things differently.
peace to ya.

Old 10-03-2019, 08:25 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post

Tell that to Reagan who was shot.. Tell that to JFK who was killed.. Just quit if you can't handle it.. What a baby.. Can't believe "macho patriots" stick up for this man baby
Trump's complaints and whining victimhood and grievance grousing are a part of his MO. It's embarrassing to have such a bellyaching individual represent Americans. If he directed even a portion of the time he squanders on his mewling and moaning toward the affairs of his office, maybe he'd garner a bit more respect or at least a few points for "trying".

Old 10-03-2019, 08:38 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow.;56322933[B
]Well, maybe one day you'll see things differently.[/b]
peace to ya.
Not likely. I first heard of Trump back in the 1980s when he was making a name for himself as a big shot real estate developer in New York. I remember the first time I saw him interviewed and my immediate impression of him was of a BS artist and con man. Just a worthless overrated self-promoting piece of crap. And everything I've seen of him over the years just reinforces that impression. And especially since he became president. Pigs will fly before I change my opinion of Donald Trump.

Old 10-03-2019, 08:57 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,591,520 times
It takes a special person to be born with an inherited fortune and a silver spoon in his mouth while being given every possible advantage and opportunity in life to complain about how the world is mean and unfair.

Old 10-03-2019, 08:58 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Not likely. I first heard of Trump back in the 1980s when he was making a name for himself as a big shot real estate developer in New York. I remember the first time I saw him interviewed and my immediate impression of him was of a BS artist and con man. Just a worthless overrated self-promoting piece of crap. And everything I've seen of him over the years just reinforces that impression. And especially since he became president. Pigs will fly before I change my opinion of Donald Trump.

This sums up my opinion of Trump.

The man had a very public life for over 30 years. There are quotes, articles, interviews, law suits, bankruptcies and, yes, even a tv show, that clearly show the kind of man he is.

HE didn't suddenly change at 70 something and finding the Republican party -- lol.

I love Republicans who jumped on the Trump wagon once he got the nomination now defending him as a man of moral character and integrity -- lol. Yeah kids --- you've been sold.

I respect and can appreciate difference policy opinions, views and love to debate/discuss that....but when someone starts to suggest Trump is some intelligent, man of character with the best interests of the country and all Americans as his goals -- I know they are blinded by the light.
I have good friends, people I respect that vote Republican in spite of Trump. I don't trash their character because they are not pro-choice or they believe Republicans may support the mandate of smaller govt. (look we all know neither party really buys into that crap).....the point is -- we can have differences in trade policy, foreign diplomacy, foreign aid and I can respect those differences.

But Trump is not a man of character -- never has been and never will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies