Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 05:31 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
prove it.
I was being like Trump -- making up stuff....lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2019, 05:45 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Show me where I said I was confused? I’m not. No moron with the IQ of 5 is gonna go shoot up places because they saw this stupid meme.

Geez, you sound like an old out of touch person in their 60s to think that normal people are gonna be outraged and emboldened by crappy YouTube memes that are ALL over the internet.

They found this one, great. I can go on Reddit or Tumblr or even YouTube and find 1000s of similar videos.

My point. Stupid videos aren’t going to encourage anything. Stupid people with evil intentions are going to kill regardless of dumb memes that aren’t even funny or good.

Your post makes me think you’re someone’s grandpa who barely knows how the internet works. There are tons of videos like this online.
Yes, there are tons of psycho killer vids on the net, but only some of those vids are being promoted by the POTUS.

Maybe you don’t realize it, but there are a lot of crazy folks (IQ 5 or below) out there who follow exactly what that nutball POTUS says. Those nutballs have already shot up a Walmart and a synagogue in PGH. We don’t need them getting more encouragement.

In case it comes up, I am 44–not 60.

Old 10-14-2019, 06:51 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I was being like Trump -- making up stuff....lol.
Hey, "people are saying...".

Old 10-14-2019, 07:43 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Yes, there are tons of psycho killer vids on the net, but only some of those vids are being promoted by the POTUS.

Maybe you don’t realize it, but there are a lot of crazy folks (IQ 5 or below) out there who follow exactly what that nutball POTUS says. Those nutballs have already shot up a Walmart and a synagogue in PGH. We don’t need them getting more encouragement.

In case it comes up, I am 44–not 60.
44 Going on 60. You still are acting like people are going to act this out in real life.

He ...didn’t promote it though.

That’s the thing. I’m FAR from a Trump supporter. But you act like Trump personally tweeted this out.

There are 1000s of videos like this online. I think I saw a Braveheart video or Game of Thrones video with Trump’s image beheading some higher up people. Did it make me wanna go do that in real life?

People are going to find dumb stuff online no matter what, but that’s due to bad parenting more than dumb memes no one cares about.

Let’s just say this; this video was up since July 2018. If you weren’t looking for outrage then, but only are now outraged cause the “media†hyped it up....shouldn’t you trying to be privately exposing more of these videos than continuing to prop up a NYT piece for clicks? Or is it just cause you’re so blind by your hatred for Trump that now it’s important to you?

People like you only care when the media brings it to light instead of caring about the several 1000s of other videos just like it online. Which is why I can’t take what you say seriously...

I think the video is gross and wrong and I won’t vote for Trump and I’m far from a supporter of his, but if NYT didn’t bring it to light, we wouldn’t be talking about it. We’re encouraging it more by talking about it than just ignoring it.

Old 10-14-2019, 07:58 PM

7,825 posts, read 4,568,735 times
The Trump National Doral Golf Resort: Come for the shrimp cocktail, stay for the political violence "how-to" videos.

Old 10-14-2019, 08:42 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,466,514 times
10 pages and not one Trump supporter can bring themselves to denounce the video or admit that Trump should denounce it.

Wow.

TDS indeed.

Old 10-14-2019, 09:43 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
10 pages and not one Trump supporter can bring themselves to denounce the video or admit that Trump should denounce it.

Wow.

TDS indeed.
Why would anyone denounce it?

It's just a meme.

Did you also throw a fit about the initial movie or was that okay because it had nothing to do with Trump?

Old 10-14-2019, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Why would anyone denounce it?

It's just a meme.

Did you also throw a fit about the initial movie or was that okay because it had nothing to do with Trump?
Because it was done on his behalf, shown at his property and used his image. He is the President of the United States of America.

Old 10-14-2019, 09:49 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Because it was done on his behalf, shown at his property and used his image. He is the President of the United States of America.
... again though, so what? It's just a year old funny meme. All of this pearl clutching is hilarious but really weird

Old 10-14-2019, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
... again though, so what? It's just a year old funny meme. All of this pearl clutching is hilarious but really weird
Pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies