Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 03:17 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Very few people here or anywhere supported Kathy Griffin.

If you can prove one person here that defended Griffin and is now criticizing this, then you have a valid point....but you can't and won't but you make up a story in your head.

And even if there is one person who is a hypocrite....does that makes this video acceptable behavior?

This is disgusting.

And you can't defend it or excuse it because someone else has dome something disgusting.

And go ahead google -- I did not support or defend Griffin. Her actions were WAY out of line and I believe she suffered the consequences and should.
denial isn't just a river in Egypt anymore.....................

Griffen was dumb but so is this and for it to be held/ done at a trump resort.................he brings it on himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2019, 03:26 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if trump is aware of it and did nothing to reprimand whoever is responsible for showing it that would stand as an endorsement.

The rate at which Trump has been doing and saying stupid, tasteless and intolerable things, has been increasing in recent times. Is he accelerating like an atomic reaction, towards a final event?

Old 10-15-2019, 03:47 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,676,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The rate at which Trump has been doing and saying stupid, tasteless and intolerable things, has been increasing in recent times. Is he accelerating like an atomic reaction, towards a final event?
It's what "the forces that be" are creating....

Old 10-15-2019, 04:01 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,504,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I’m FAR from a Trump supporter.

Oh yeah We read your posts and it is clear you are really far from it Oh while we are at it - Did you claim you are black yet? or will it be next

Old 10-15-2019, 05:56 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Did not see the initial movie. Did it portray an actual (non fictional) person, without their consent as shooting up other real people with whom he disagreed politically? If so, I'd absolutely expect the person portrayed in such a way against their wishes, to denounce the usage of their image.
Gotcha, you're just a political hack who was told to embarrass themselves by pretending to be outraged by a meme.

Old 10-15-2019, 07:00 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,466,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Gotcha, you're just a political hack who was told to embarrass themselves by pretending to be outraged by a meme.
Ooohhh.. yep. You got me. I'm a "political hack". You and others who blindly support Trump regardless of his word or actions on the other hand, are clearly independent thinkers of untold depth and intellect.

Old 10-15-2019, 07:30 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,060,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Trump not denouncing it speaks volumes.
This is from yesterday.
The current White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, said in her own tweet that Trump would be viewing the video later and that, “based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns” it.
You can claim his behavior has encouraged it but it has been condemned.

Old 10-15-2019, 07:40 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Ooohhh.. yep. You got me. I'm a "political hack". You and others who blindly support Trump regardless of his word or actions on the other hand, are clearly independent thinkers of untold depth and intellect.

Yeah see that's the thing kiddo, I don't blindly support Trump.... you just think I do because you are a partisan political hack.

In your mind everyone that doesn't simply spout off with a version of saying "orange man bad" when talking about literally any topic is someone who blindly supports the president. Sadly that kind of stupidity is the norm these days.

I laugh at the authoritarian left whining about memes nowadays the same as I laughed at the authoritarian "religious right" when they were pulling their moral panic faux outrage nonsense in the past. You guys are no less pathetic than they were.

Be better.

Old 10-15-2019, 08:05 AM

13,693 posts, read 9,014,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
This is from yesterday.
The current White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, said in her own tweet that Trump would be viewing the video later and that, “based upon everything he has heard, he strongly condemns” it.
You can claim his behavior has encouraged it but it has been condemned.

As many times as President Trump tweeted it yesterday, including encouraging people to watch Sean Spicer on Dancing With the Stars, you would think Mr. Trump would tweet about his condemnation.

But, he didn't.

Say, that doctored video: does it show Ninja Trump killing Putin, Assad, or any other dictators? Or just Americans and news organizations?

Old 10-15-2019, 08:20 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,466,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Yeah see that's the thing kiddo, I don't blindly support Trump.... you just think I do because you are a partisan political hack.

In your mind everyone that doesn't simply spout off with a version of saying "orange man bad" when talking about literally any topic is someone who blindly supports the president. Sadly that kind of stupidity is the norm these days.

I laugh at the authoritarian left whining about memes nowadays the same as I laughed at the authoritarian "religious right" when they were pulling their moral panic faux outrage nonsense in the past. You guys are no less pathetic than they were.

Be better.
And you believe that spouting tired, overused memes supports your superior intellect?

Ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies