Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 12:04 AM

14,789 posts, read 8,130,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's a really stupid presumption. I never listen to anything Trump says.

No, he is not a whistleblower, and no he is not protected. There was no legal basis for his report to the IG, and there was no legal basis for the IG to forward it to anyone.

The law seems to disagree with your conclusion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2019, 01:40 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
This is what the democrats do under cover.

Read the story on this link.. Interesting facts

https://www.commdiginews.com/politic...-biden-124122/

Old 10-31-2019, 04:12 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,248,569 times
A whistle-blower has no right to anonymity. A narrative that is false.

The whistle-blower has a right to be protected from retaliation; not to be anonymous.

Anonymity is a fabricated recently deployed media narrative.

Old 10-31-2019, 04:26 AM

18,039 posts, read 27,497,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
Did Ukraine get their freebies from the American People by way of $400M in aid? Hell YES

Did Ukraine investigate anything President Trump ask them to investigate? Hell NO

So in the end nothing happened, zero, zilch, nada.

Did Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from Ukraine and China? Hell YES

Did Hunter Biden profit off of his dad's name? HELL YES!

Does the American people need to know these corruptions irrespective of who did it, HELL TO FREAKING YES!
Good post.

One more thing to consider, what exactly did Ukraine and China get for paying Hunter Biden all that money?

No one talks about this. I posted about it almost a month ago.

Old 10-31-2019, 04:40 AM

20,128 posts, read 16,186,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
A whistle-blower has no right to anonymity. A narrative that is false.

The whistle-blower has a right to be protected from retaliation; not to be anonymous.

Anonymity is a fabricated recently deployed media narrative.
Yeah, I would love to know where this new anonymity part came from. The whole concept of whistleblower protection comes from the notion that the person you are reporting will know you did it and might retaliate, therefore they will protect you from retaliation. They aren’t trying to protect you from the person finding out who you are because either the person will already know based on the limited number of people who would know the information or they will have to be told when they are accused to legitimize the accusation.

Old 10-31-2019, 05:12 AM

59,200 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't get what folks think they are going to get by smearing the whistle blower when witness after witness (not to mention Donald Trump and his boy Mulvaney) have been confirming what the whistle blower initially said. I don't think what they think is going to happen with the smear campaign is actually going to happen
With ALL of schiff's hearing being held in secret, how do you know what is gong on in there?

Oh, wait ALL the leaks are negative toward Trump. I wonder who is doing the leaking?

Old 10-31-2019, 05:14 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,229,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
With ALL of schiff's hearing being held in secret, how do you know what is gong on in there?

Oh, wait ALL the leaks are negative toward Trump. I wonder who is doing the leaking?
A GOP Rep, from Pa., was on TV confirming testimony.

My guess is that the GOP is leaking so they can complain about the leaks.

Old 10-31-2019, 05:18 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,585,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Did you expect anything less?

This is all a charade. Political theater. In other words - BS!
The depth of his political bias is why the Dems have been hiding him, and why they won’t allow republicans to
question him....

Old 10-31-2019, 05:19 AM

59,200 posts, read 27,403,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That's how cults work, and never in my life have I seen anything like this in American politics.
"That's how cults work, and never in my life have I seen anything like this in American politics."

You must have been too young to know about the obama and clinton admins or just try to ignore the past when it involves dems.

Old 10-31-2019, 05:22 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,585,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
Did Ukraine get their freebies from the American People by way of $400M in aid? Hell YES

Did Ukraine investigate anything President Trump ask them to investigate? Hell NO

So in the end nothing happened, zero, zilch, nada.

Did Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from Ukraine and China? Hell YES

Did Hunter Biden profit off of his dad's name? HELL YES!

Does the American people need to know these corruptions irrespective of who did it, HELL TO FREAKING YES!
The Ukrainian court revealed that Clinton and the DNC were trying to pressure Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump.
Why isn’t the media looking at THAT ??!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies