Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 08:55 AM

25,452 posts, read 9,889,115 times

Advertisements

No one knows if the violent looters are Republican or Democrat. If anyone has a way to determine that, I would sure like to know.

Old 06-01-2020, 08:56 AM

11,242 posts, read 8,359,799 times
Really? Standing by and watching it has something to do with it.

Republicans (many, not all) have gaslighted the existence of racism for decades. That has SOMETHING to do with why this is such a problem.

A correct title would be "Republicans are not solely responsible for....". To say they have nothing to do with it is exactly the problem. That statement has A LOT to do with what is going on.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:04 AM

26,188 posts, read 13,152,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Another "republicans are not to blame" thread, well then why so many threads like this if you have nothing to worry about.
Because I am sick and tired of Black lives being taken, and ruined, by Democrats and their failed policies.

Black on Black crime, Black abortions, Dem city politicians not being able field a proper police force, failed Dem inner-city schools where teachers unions are more valued than children's education.

Pathetic Democrat politicians saying "you ain't Black" if you don't vote for me.

These are Americans first, and the wasted potential worries me greatly.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:06 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,829,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Feel free to refute what I post. Too bad you can't, but at least that's better than hurling personal insults. Lucky for you I'm not the post reporting type of poster, but fair warning: that can change.
Cry me a river.

If is for you to prove your bogus claims, it is not for others to prove the negative.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:09 AM

10,512 posts, read 5,201,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
This break out was triggered in a Liberal city that has a Black police Chief, within a Democrat controlled state. Republicans had no role.
WRONG.

Republicans have done little to denounce, lead, or mitigate the police brutality problem in this country. Too often they defend bad cops. Many Republicans are enablers of police brutality.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:09 AM

18,107 posts, read 27,591,717 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve9999 View Post
Quote:
This break out was triggered in a Liberal city that has a Black police Chief, within a Democrat controlled state. Republicans had no role.

It is being spread by Democrat voters, tearing up & looting Democrat areas, controlled by Democrat law enforcement leaders, mayors, & city councils. Republicans have no role in this.

There are a few rare exceptions, but those are mostly under control, & have not seen near the level of looting & damage 95% of the Dem areas have. These rare locales do not displace the fact that this is Democrat voters angry at Democrat city leaders for poor policing. Republicans have no role in this.

Thus, this is a Democrat local, & state issue. It's not the federal governments' jurisdiction. President Trump cannot intervene without Congressional approval, which will not happen under a Democrat controlled Congress. Thus, Republicans have no role in this.

The local city & state Democrats own this, and must fix it....the Independent & moderate Democrat voters are watching them closely, & know that the Republicans have no role in this.

I can't see how any of this helps the Democrats in November, since the Republicans had no role in it.
I think everyone know that, it's just trying to shift the blame for the protesters that are rioting in the streets.
Neither does the rioting going on.

They don't give a **** about Mr. Floyd.
Agree. Those looters carrying out suitcases and TVs look absolutely giddy.
WRONG!!! It is nothing other than communist agitation to bring about DESTABILIZATION!!!

And, YOU know it.
Yep, this is all Democrat business...their cities where they killed that guy and where they're now burning their cities down and spreading covid amongst themselves, all Democrats.
B.S.

If that's true, why was the "Guardian" running this crap this morning.......

"'He is a Destroyer': how the George Floyd protests left Donald Trump exposed"

That goes on about how everything is Trump's fault.

These azzwipes in the street had best hope that 'anger and frustration' doesn't turn against their lawless shenanigans in an ugly way. Sooner or later, there's going to be a nasty backlash.......

CN
Well, you are pretty good with political blaming yourself. Should I dig up that old thread where you got burned?

Also, you finally figured out the difference between a dock and a bridge?
And they wonder why covid is rampant in NYC, Jersey, Detroit, Chicago, Boston, COnnecticut

This is all just Democrats being Dummycrats.
Use the scroll on your mouse and go up and down “Politics and Other Controversies” forum and see how many threads from your leftist friends blaming Trump for the rioting
Ah, now on to personal attacks. Great.

Feel free to refute what I post. Too bad you can't, but at least that's better than hurling personal insults. Lucky for you I'm not the post reporting type of poster, but fair warning: that can change.
They have got to justify their lack of self control....
Yesterday, Whittier - Cali. turned into an anti-Trump rally outside the police station, and 3/4 of the people left when it did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7VICTQufk
I'm placing the blame right where it belongs, on failed Democrat policies, & leaders in the inner cities...you can't deal with it.

It's is not about "anger and frustration in this country", it's the strife in their lives, in their decaying cities, in their failing schools, and on their Black on Black crime ridden streets w/ abusive law enforcement led by their Democrat Police Chiefs, Democrat City Council's, & Democrat Mayors.

This has nothing to do with the United States of America...this is 100% failed Democrat policies playing out in the Democrat controlled inner cities where there is little, or no, job opportunities, or hope for a better life.

It's past time for the Black communities to stop voting for Democrats to run their cities, & give community churches (a la MLK Jr.), & Republicans, a chance...what do they have to lose? The Democrat party has failed them miserably.
Because I am sick and tired of Black lives being taken, and ruined, by Democrats and their failed policies.

Black on Black crime, Black abortions, Dem city politicians not being able field a proper police force, failed Dem inner-city schools where teachers unions are more valued than children's education.

Pathetic Democrat politicians saying "you ain't Black" if you don't vote for me.

These are Americans first, and the wasted potential worries me greatly.
I'm proud of what we Republicans have accomplished the last 3.5 years.

The democrats get giddy when they throw all this garbage at our President and those of us who vote for him, then blow a head gasket when we overcome, and that's what we always do, overcome.

Just look at it this way, we get giddy when we overcome and go back to work to pay their taxes, then they git giddy when the next wave comes.

They sure are milking this wave. This current wave tells me Covid-19 already failed them, on to the next.

Let's compare their concern for Mr. Floyd and the concern for all the ambushed Police officers over the last few years, or even back to the obama administration.

You all really think anarchy will win over, or just during the Trump Administration?

Explain that logic to us, or even better, sell it to the nearest Independent voter.

Happy Voting!

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-01-2020 at 09:19 AM..

Old 06-01-2020, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Republicans have NOTHING to do w/ Mr. Floyds tragic death

Correct. Based on the actual medical findings, Floyd's body killed itself.
Who hired, trained, & supervised that murderer? Democrats did...no Republicans in sight.

It took the Democrats days to have him arrested...no Republicans in sight.

Then, the riots broke out and were left to spin out of control...no Republicans in sight.

The Democrat party OWNS this...no Republicans in sight.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:13 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,405,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Cry me a river.

If is for you to prove your bogus claims, it is not for others to prove the negative.
I've posted many links to Yuri Bezmenov, The Verona documents, and such that PROVES this country has been infiltrated and contaminated by Marxist scum for most of the 20th century. They contaminated the education, media, and governance....and apparently YOU!

Old 06-01-2020, 09:13 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,731,979 times
Quote:

It is being spread by Democrat voters, tearing up & looting Democrat areas, controlled by Democrat law enforcement leaders, mayors, & city councils. Republicans have no role in this.

There are a few rare exceptions, but those are mostly under control, & have not seen near the level of looting & damage 95% of the Dem areas have. These rare locales do not displace the fact that this is Democrat voters angry at Democrat city leaders for poor policing. Republicans have no role in this.

Thus, this is a Democrat local, & state issue. It's not the federal governments' jurisdiction. President Trump cannot intervene without Congressional approval, which will not happen under a Democrat controlled Congress. Thus, Republicans have no role in this.

The local city & state Democrats own this, and must fix it....the Independent & moderate Democrat voters are watching them closely, & know that the Republicans have no role in this.

I can't see how any of this helps the Democrats in November, since the Republicans had no role in it.
Looks like Sleepy, Creepy Joe is going to have to run on raising bail money for ANTIFA !!!

Republicans have no role in that !!!

Old 06-01-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No one knows if the violent looters are Republican or Democrat. If anyone has a way to determine that, I would sure like to know.
This is occurring in Democrat controlled areas. Republicans are not traveling in from the affluent suburbs to loot inner city businesses. When the Minneapolis Mayor claimed the most destructive and violent rioters were coming from the outside, the arrest records were checked by the media, and 80% were Minneapolis residents.

These are Democrat rioters who are angry at Democrat leaders for police brutality caused by Democrat leaders in the inner cities.

Not a Republican in sight. Dems OWN this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies