Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 08:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,516,565 times

Advertisements

I read the links in the OP post. Saw no mention of BLM.

Old 01-25-2021, 08:58 PM

24,873 posts, read 9,627,278 times
A very grim and tragic reminder of what type of world we all live in.

Old 01-25-2021, 09:23 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,122,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
This is what Ibrahim X Kendi has advocated for in his 'anti-racist' guidebooks and in Robin DeAngelo's 'white privilege'

They provide the framework for people to believe that only white people are racist, ie all white people are bad (no matter how young or innocent), that black people are permitted and even encouraged to violently attack any white person

To kill a an innocent white child is the right thing to do according to Critical Race Theory because that says the child is actually not innocent since a white child is a future oppressor and you can't say anything about it

Joe Biden has endorsed this philosophy and is letting CRT be implemented in schools and workplaces across America
Correct. It is pure race hatred, and the Left is totally on board with all of it.

Old 01-26-2021, 02:40 AM

6,494 posts, read 4,113,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
I find it fascinating that folks who will not blink in arguing that "white supremacist" rhetoric foments violence against minorities will argue out of the other sides of their mouths that "black supremacist" or anti-white rhetoric that depicts whites as devilish oppressors does not foment violence against whites.
It definitely does but just like White Supremacists largely avoid adopting black children. Black Supremacists are presumed to be similar. Although a white supremacist adopting a black child is the premise of a Law and Order episode so it might have happened before.

Old 01-26-2021, 03:08 AM

22,538 posts, read 12,109,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
The abusive and murderous woman, seems to have at least one other adopted white child. Front
He video posted of her “family”. Don’t know if all her children are adopted. If it was purely racial she would have attempted to kill all of her Children who were white. It does seem more that she’s just a terrible person regardless of whether she supports BLM or not.

Edit: Also about the little white boy that was shot by his neighbor. I remember his name partially because it was unique and partially because it was such a horrific scenario. It was Cannon Hinant I’m pretty sure.
I saw her on Worst Cooks in America. She said she and her husband had 2 boys that are their biological children. They wanted a girl and got to foster the poor little girl. Later on, they learned that her 2 siblings also needed to be fostered. They agreed to take them in. On the show, she made it seem like they had adopted all of them. However, the story says otherwise.

Old 01-26-2021, 07:50 AM

13,531 posts, read 17,085,141 times
Where in any actual news report does it say anything about her killing kid because she is black and the kid is white and the foster mom is "BLM"?

The murder obviously happened and she should rot, but to try to capitalize on this as a racial motivated incident is wrong.

And yes, if the roles had been reversed some black people and the woke would be screaming that is was a racial incident, but that would be wrong too.

Old 01-26-2021, 08:09 AM

78,859 posts, read 61,050,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Where in any actual news report does it say anything about her killing kid because she is black and the kid is white and the foster mom is "BLM"?

The murder obviously happened and she should rot, but to try to capitalize on this as a racial motivated incident is wrong.

And yes, if the roles had been reversed some black people and the woke would be screaming that is was a racial incident, but that would be wrong too.
I 100% agree with you.

What you are seeing is the result of normalizing identity politics where just associating any argument, altercation, interaction as being racially driven is accepted under the perverse irony of being against racism.

The youtube video that has been posted here repeatedly hits the nail completely on the head and that's just sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev373c7wSRg

Woke and Racist are not very different in a lot of ways. Just some people have rationalized that one is not just acceptable, but laudable.

Old 01-26-2021, 08:14 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,330,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Was that the one where the black guy was a neighbor and the kid was like 4 or 5? I thought that supposedly they were friendly terms with each other. Never heard why the guy shot the kid other than something about the kid being on his grass, I forget exactly.

Yes, he just walked right up to him while he was playing and shot the kid in broad daylight. Supposedly he was mental and they chalked it up to that. Which is funny because most black people will argue and say they only use the insanity bit on white people.

Old 01-26-2021, 08:31 AM

73,237 posts, read 62,930,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post

Your second sentence is the point right there. If the actual news reports say nothing about BLM, then we all know what this is about. And that screenshot looks like it's photo shopped. Sounds like someone who picked that incident to stir the pot.

Old 01-26-2021, 09:03 AM

13,531 posts, read 17,085,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I 100% agree with you.

What you are seeing is the result of normalizing identity politics where just associating any argument, altercation, interaction as being racially driven is accepted under the perverse irony of being against racism.

The youtube video that has been posted here repeatedly hits the nail completely on the head and that's just sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev373c7wSRg

Woke and Racist are not very different in a lot of ways. Just some people have rationalized that one is not just acceptable, but laudable.
I got into an internet quarrel with someone on another forum. I mentioned critical race theory, they responded saying "you don't even know what CRT is, you just say that because it's the current counter from right wingers."

I'm not right wing, but I made sure to look more closely at at CRT...wanted to make sure I wasn't misinformed.

I wasn't misunderstanding anything..it's simply making the "feeling" or "suspicion" that racism is still everywhere and that the US is defined by historic and continued racism appear to be something academic. For all intents and purposes, it's "you're white, slavery and discrimination existed for hundreds of years and equality before the law only started 60 years ago, so shut up and don't talk unless you agree that 1)you and 2) society are racist."

It's honestly just black militancy with a pair of eyeglasses and a powerpoint presentation instead of a rifle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies