Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 09:09 AM

6,494 posts, read 4,113,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I saw her on Worst Cooks in America. She said she and her husband had 2 boys that are their biological children. They wanted a girl and got to foster the poor little girl. Later on, they learned that her 2 siblings also needed to be fostered. They agreed to take them in. On the show, she made it seem like they had adopted all of them. However, the story says otherwise.
On her Instagram their seems to be 2 white kids visible on the car and 2 black kids and she said she has 5 kids total so I assume she adopted all of them or attempted to.

Old 01-26-2021, 09:40 AM

6,494 posts, read 4,113,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Where in any actual news report does it say anything about her killing kid because she is black and the kid is white and the foster mom is "BLM"?

The murder obviously happened and she should rot, but to try to capitalize on this as a racial motivated incident is wrong.

And yes, if the roles had been reversed some black people and the woke would be screaming that is was a racial incident, but that would be wrong too.
I agree with this statement wholly. But I will say a lot of people say “if the roles are reversed” but people assume every story of a black person being killed by a white person makes it to the news. Something like 100-200 black people are killed by white people every year and 350-450 white people are killed by black people every year. The vast majority of either stories never touch the news. In fact the black stories almost never make the news, Ahmad Arbery is the only person that was mentioned in that scenario that I’ve heard in years (police involved shootings aren’t counted on thee largely). Someone upthread posted 3 different stories of a white foster parent killing a black child not a single one is well known.

The only other instance I can think of is a white guy punching an black man in my hometown. As racial revenge for the knockout game. When the knockout game to my knowledge was never racial in the first place but purely criminal.
People say if the roles were reversed a lot but don’t know the vast majority of interracial homicides let alone crimes a year never see the light of day. Often the roles have been reversed people just don’t know or care. Not every story involving attacks, racist or not, gain traction.

People also like to assume because a white person attacking a black person is more likely to be racially motivated that the opposite is true. Since white people largely live around white people (when compared to black people) and have lower rates of general crime, so to attack a black person it’s more often a white person going out of their way to attack a black person than vice versa. Blacks live among white people at higher rates (when compared to white people), blacks also have a much higher violent crime rate and so interracial attacks are far more happenstance although explicit racial attacks do and have happened like what happened in Fresno, CA. A lot of the black criminals, victimize people, mostly black people everyday but people like to assume that many of them are the black version of Dylan Roof when their just violent, criminally inclined, ignorant losers.

Old 01-26-2021, 10:01 AM

78,864 posts, read 61,050,203 times
The bottom line here is that it is wrong to take the actions of an individual or couple and hold them up as "see look another White Karen" or "Oh that's just how blacks are".

The former is accepted mainstream media.

The latter is Klan talk and will get you wiped off any major media platform.

Old 01-26-2021, 12:56 PM

25,115 posts, read 16,295,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Where in any actual news report does it say anything about her killing kid because she is black and the kid is white and the foster mom is "BLM"?

The murder obviously happened and she should rot, but to try to capitalize on this as a racial motivated incident is wrong.

And yes, if the roles had been reversed some black people and the woke would be screaming that is was a racial incident, but that would be wrong too.
correct.

too many folks in our country are ready to take any shred of evidence against their opponents and proclaim it true, and disseminate it widely.

Old 01-26-2021, 02:02 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,642,866 times
Disgusting.

Corrective action required to TERMINATE these diabolical horrific actions by low down dirty rotten no good disgusting individuals.

Old 01-27-2021, 08:08 PM

1,528 posts, read 1,872,218 times
https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...e-smiths-life/

Quote:
The key to Tori’s murder lies in 17 redacted lines of the police report from a Simpsonville, South Carolina, police officer documenting his crime-scene interview with Ariel Robinson, who described an unknown incident involving her adopted daughter that had occurred the day before. The entire paragraph is blacked out — an ominous chunk of hidden information about Tori’s last day on the planet.

Old 01-27-2021, 09:23 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,449,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
I find it fascinating that folks who will not blink in arguing that "white supremacist" rhetoric foments violence against minorities will argue out of the other sides of their mouths that "black supremacist" or anti-white rhetoric that depicts whites as devilish oppressors does not foment violence against whites.

Yes, I've noticed this too. The powers that be via their media have for political gain heightened racial tensions, inserting race politics into every facet of our lives. It's a constant refrain of blame and antagonism. Do they care what they are doing to society? No, the government and its media apparatus are made up of sociopaths who care not about the destruction they create.

Last edited by Absolom; 01-27-2021 at 09:33 PM..

Old 01-27-2021, 09:45 PM

2,448 posts, read 900,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
In our twisted, depraved culture, George Floyd gets more attention than the murder of this little girl. I would posit that her murder is much more significant, not simply because she is a child, but because her murder is representative of reality in a way that the legend of racist, murderous cops is not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies