Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 09:33 AM

17,735 posts, read 14,844,769 times

Advertisements

Time for me to post what I've been saying for months.

I'm totally good with this swimmer competing as a female.

In fact, let's do away with gendered sports together.

No more male swim events or female swim events - just swim events.

No more male track and female track - just track.

No more male basketball and female basketball - just basketball.

So when every single competitive athlete and team is 99% male, I don't want to hear any complaining from women about smashing the patriarchy.

Let's get the race to the bottom over with.

Old 12-07-2021, 09:44 AM

38,424 posts, read 22,366,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
yeah no s**t. why bother having title IX?

I cannot fathom **any** female is for this, yet votes say otherwise
Martyring themselves for the Party and the idiotic ideology for which it stands

Old 12-07-2021, 09:45 AM

61 posts, read 24,752 times
Feminazis allowed this to happen.

Old 12-07-2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

So when every single competitive athlete and team is 99% male, I don't want to hear any complaining from women about smashing the patriarchy.

The term patriarchy is bigoted, and sexist, and it's so... yesterday's mindset and way of thinking, we need to get rid of speaking in those terms too. Well, except when the subject of deciding abortion laws is concerned, then the "men" should have no say on the matter.

6,452 posts, read 2,767,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
The point is, he/she/it was non competitive 'as a man'. This is typical.

For years, nay millenia, it was recognized that there is a physical feat difference between men and women (duhhhh)

read the history (that has not been altered yet)

Then the 60's versions of 'woke' insisted there is zero difference anywhere.

But, reality is always there despite proclamations du jour.

So in the early 70's (like 72 I think) Title IX was created to create the same opportunities for girls/women as boys/men.

Then along comes 'new woke' which states you can just 'declare' a sex du jour and here we are.

No matter how a person feels, biology and the advantages/disadvantages attached to each sex, remain.

If there is a g-d, he is EXTREMELY pissed at you.

Stating such today is a sure way to get 'cancelled', proving once again, we dont use the phone book enough. not by a long shot.
I think we are on basically the same page. As I was replying to a sentiment I have heard a few times that since he/she/it isn't the "best" then there is no problem. So the question to this group is okay...what happens when they do become the "best"? They can't just say "Sorry you got too good for us and you can't compete as a woman any longer". Will they say "Well I guess there really are differences, you need to have your own division". Perhaps they will push for Title IXt.

24,089 posts, read 15,203,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Makes sense.

I'm sorry for those born in the wrong body. And i get the turmoil they go through having to figure it all out and deal with it.

Sometimes you just have to play the cards you are dealt Instead of getting special rules that are just plain unfair to everybody else. Men who trans to female should just accept that there are some things in life that will just not be happening for them.

I wanted to be tall and skinny. But here I sit on my endomorph arse. Tall and thin will never be in my future no matter what I do.

Last edited by crone; 12-07-2021 at 10:15 AM..

Old 12-07-2021, 09:49 AM

21,517 posts, read 10,642,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Biological men destroying biological women in all women's sports is such a great thing for the women's empowerment movement.

You get what you vote for and deserve every bit of it. You made the choice. Enjoy!
I wish that wasn’t every conservative male’s answer to this because it’s just a stupid take. Did it ever occur to you that not every woman voted for this crap? Or that perhaps the person who voted for it may now be open to other arguments but you’re pushing them away?

Old 12-07-2021, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGlock View Post
Feminazis allowed this to happen.
Maybe they aren't into sports? These people never give a crap about how their policies negatively impact people other than themselves

Old 12-07-2021, 09:52 AM

10,924 posts, read 4,668,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
I think we are on basically the same page

agreed

Old 12-07-2021, 09:54 AM

10,016 posts, read 4,755,090 times
Wether it's cheating with drugs or identifying as a different gender how can one really feel any sense of accomplishment. It's not about the records I think the kid wants attention or spoils of athletic feats, scholarships etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies