Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 03:51 PM

455 posts, read 600,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
post of the day.

clearly we fail to affirm trannies enough in this country... we must do better.

No one is taking anything away from you. You guys have 336 others to celebrate however you wish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Well, just keep weakening the military and replacing soldiers with weirdos and there will come a day we will find out. There is no dearth of nations that would love to wipe us off the universe. As our military turns into a sex/gender club, the temptation to take advantage of the situation will become too strong for at least one of those nations. Rome was unstoppable at one time. Their perversion, politics, moral weakness, and kinky obsessions allowed military forces far inferior and completely unorganized to wipe Rome off the map.

Yes, less than 1000 active/reserve soldiers, sailors, and airmen, are going to cause the fall of the American empire. Fantastic analogy.

Found the poster who hasn't served.

Old 04-01-2022, 04:00 PM

23,649 posts, read 14,161,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWarty View Post
No one is taking anything away from you. You guys have 336 others to celebrate however you wish.
Well, first of all, I think the mathematics are a bit off there is 4 weeks and one month in that list.

Hmmmmm, now we get to the other point which I frequently see....."you guys".

What the real tragedy is for those who aren't out for whatever reason, are still in secret, and they are treated as the enemy by those who should be their own. Damned by the straights, damned by the non straights, truly damned.

To me, it is not so terrible that it seems they are fighting against the straights but rather, that there is no unity in their own ranks. That if one isn't exactly like them, then they are the enemy.

Hence, in relation to this thread, for an organization that is suppose to be about teamwork, is the right path the one of "It's all about me!"?

Old 04-01-2022, 04:02 PM

26,197 posts, read 19,146,198 times
Quote:
Found the poster who hasn't served.
No you didn't.

But it was back when the military concentrated on being a military.

As for the analogy... it's a good one. The fall of the US is proceeding along the same lines as the fall of Rome, and for most of the same reasons. It's a recurring theme in history. But, then, I doubt your generation was ever exposed to actual history.

Old 04-01-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Well, first of all, I think the mathematics are a bit off there is 4 weeks and one month in that list.

Hmmmmm, now we get to the other point which I frequently see....."you guys".

What the real tragedy is for those who aren't out for whatever reason, are still in secret, and they are treated as the enemy by those who should be their own. Damned by the straights, damned by the non straights, truly damned.

To me, it is not so terrible that it seems they are fighting against the straights but rather, that there is no unity in their own ranks. That if one isn't exactly like them, then they are the enemy.

Hence, in relation to this thread, for an organization that is suppose to be about teamwork, is the right path the one of "It's all about me!"?

Yes,

"you guys" "normies" "regular old folk" "salt of the earth peeps" "y'all" "vanilla" "dudes/dudettes""homies" "the people that complain about gay holidays"

The Trans-umbrella has become a catch-all of everything that deviates slightly from strict binary gender roles. So no one is marching in lock stop.

Old 04-01-2022, 04:12 PM

Quote:
No you didn't.

As for the analogy... it's a good one. The fall of the US is proceeding along the same lines as the fall of Rome, and for most of the same reasons. It's a recurring theme in history. But, then, I doubt your generation was ever exposed to actual history.

So when? Pre-integration of women Army? Segregated Army? Don't Ask Don't Tell Army? The awesome Post-Vietnam volunteer Army? The Cold War army?

I'm just Retired Army, Gen-x'r and History dork. We lived through the Cold War, Gulf War I, experienced 9/11, fought in both OIF and OEF for 20 years, lived through how many recessions now? Watch political discourse crumble. Watched Reagan and Tip O'Neill be the last of their kind, watched the rise of 24/7 news and social media, we were the generation that was analog and digital, and the latch key kids of Boomers.

History? We lived thru some s***.

Old 04-01-2022, 04:15 PM

23,649 posts, read 14,161,604 times
Quote:
Yes,

"you guys" "normies" "regular old folk" "salt of the earth peeps" "y'all" "vanilla" "dudes/dudettes""homies" "the people that complain about gay holidays"

The Trans-umbrella has become a catch-all of everything that deviates slightly from strict binary gender roles. So no one is marching in lock stop.
Well, it certainly got the point across in the quickest, clearest language.

Old 04-01-2022, 07:29 PM

26,197 posts, read 19,146,198 times
Quote:
So when? Pre-integration of women Army? Segregated Army? Don't Ask Don't Tell Army? The awesome Post-Vietnam volunteer Army? The Cold War army?
As I said, before the military became a deviant social club. Back when it was understood what a military was for. Pre-pronouns, sex obsession, and men pretending to be women by having their penises amputated. Of course, there have always been men who pretend to be women or would like to become women, which is fine, that is their business. But it was not part of the military prior to not all that long ago.

Quote:
History? We lived thru some s***.
Doggone it. Isn't it sad? You poor fella. I'd doubt any of us from the past four generations could handle even a week in the life of the typical person of a few hundred years ago.

Old 04-01-2022, 07:38 PM

17,918 posts, read 13,864,743 times
Quote:
No you didn't.

Apparently you didn't get exposed to Roman history. Rome had been Christianized for 150 years before it fell.

Old 04-01-2022, 08:54 PM

33,605 posts, read 18,260,191 times
Now we have men taking over the word women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies