Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2022, 11:52 AM

20,112 posts, read 9,629,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Remember the movie "I Am Legend" ?

Well that vaccine didn't start showing bad after effects until 18 months passed.

Coincidently it's been about 18 months since the covid shots started.

Nah...couldn't be due to the shots..multiples of them.

Out of the blue...people under 40 just dying. Now being urged to go see a cardiologist to get their hearts checked.
Do you have a link?

I am not doubting you, but I just would like to have a link to refer to in the future if someone doubts this.

Is it everyone under age 40, or just certain people? And, yes, if they are just recommending this for those who have received the COVID injections (one or more), yes, that would be highly suspicious and concerning.

Every week I am more and more glad that I have no received any of the COVID vaccines.

P.S. Can anyone recommend a link for updated and reliable COVID vaccine and serious injuries to date? (Or as reliable as it gets, which is to say "not very")

Old 06-14-2022, 12:01 PM

43,720 posts, read 18,742,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Do you have a link?

I am not doubting you, but I just would like to have a link to refer to in the future if someone doubts this.

Is it everyone under age 40, or just certain people? And, yes, if they are just recommending this for those who have received the COVID injections (one or more), yes, that would be highly suspicious and concerning.

Every week I am more and more glad that I have no received any of the COVID vaccines.

P.S. Can anyone recommend a link for updated and reliable COVID vaccine and serious injuries to date? (Or as reliable as it gets, which is to say "not very")

Here..search for yourself:

Google

Old 06-14-2022, 12:18 PM

20,112 posts, read 9,629,674 times
Quote:
Here..search for yourself:

Google
Funny -- not.

As I did not know WHO is recommending it (the CDC, FoxNews, Dr. Oz, the man in the moon?), I could not very well search for it now, could I?

Well, just to see, I did Google (just now) 'doctors recommend heart checks for those under 40' and found nothing. except general advice as to when people should get their hearts checked -- the same advice that has been around for many years. Google it yourself if you don't believe me.

Honestly, it is not difficult to see what some people doubt some posters when they do NOT post a link after presenting something as fact.

And as I have made clear, I have NOT taken any of the COVID injections and do not intend to do so.

Last edited by katharsis; 06-14-2022 at 12:32 PM..

Old 06-14-2022, 12:37 PM

48,709 posts, read 35,206,949 times
Thirty year study on cardio vascular disease in young adults and younger:

Incidence, Causes, and Survival Trends From Cardiovascular-Related Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Children and Young Adults 0 to 35 Years of Age

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...aha.111.076810

Subsequent study from 2010 to 2016, show a greater rate of increase.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-14-2022, 12:39 PM

35,474 posts, read 17,383,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I can only assume you haven't been reading the responses in this thread.
I just read through the thread. I will be clear. I am against masks. I am against lockdowns. I am against distancing or theater. Other mitigative measures are fine.

Old 06-14-2022, 01:25 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,971,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Obviously, dying is not a sign of being healthy. But I don’t think anyone is being misled. They were obviously referring to people who die unexpectedly, having no signs of a life threatening medical condition. And this is NOT NORMAL, particularly in the low risk age groups which rarely just fall over dead. This is a huge sign of something going terribly wrong. And that includes lots of people like the guy you mentioned … peak physical condition, and recently passing a physical examination don’t just die for no reason either.

And, contrary to this inexplicable state of denial so many people seem trapped in, it isn’t normal for young healthy athletes to drop over during competitions like we’ve been seeing over the past year.

Also, while getting no attention from the media, and being kept very quiet for obvious reasons, airline pilots are mysteriously dropping dead too, some inflight, others like Captain Snow of American Airlines went into cardiac arrest 7 minutes after landing at Dallas Fort Worth. They had emergency medical personnel already there for another reason which is probably the only reason Captain Snow is still alive, as they had to hit him with a defibrillator three times to get his heart restarted. These guys medical conditions are more rigorously monitored than virtually anyone else, and they are suffering severe side effects of the vaccinations they were forced to take, and according to an Airline Pilot Association, there has been an enormous increase in deaths of pilots compared to previous years, and many pilots in the cockpit now are not coming forward out of fear of losing flight medical clearance. So we have a lot of pilots flying with chest pain, who are literal ticking time bombs. Captain Snow had no warning and no sign of a health issue, and he also is worried because had his cardiac event occurred just minutes sooner, a couple hundred feet off the ground coming in for landing, a co-pilot would not likely have enough time to take over, and a major catastrophe would be the likely outcome.

Now, you and others are free to insist on remaining in denial, and try to convince everyone how normal all of this is, but it’s total nonsense. One of the highest probable explanations for this is the micro blood clotting these vaccines are causing, and the ACKNOWLEDGED side effects of myocarditis pericarditis.this causes.

This would also explain why athletes are being hit so hard, and explains the guy you mentioned dying while running. Those who are diagnosed with myocarditis are instructed to avoid all strenuous physical activity for several months after diagnosis, because of the high risk of death connected to physical exertion when the heart is suffering inflammation.

Hmm as an airline pilot who is on my airline's union aeromedical committee, I've not heard of what you postulate. We have not noticed an uptick in mysterious deaths or heart issues. We did have a number of pilots die of covid last year however. We are expecting an increase in cardiovascular issues as there is a huge glut of pilots approaching 60+.

Old 06-14-2022, 02:06 PM

15,190 posts, read 8,727,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You don't need paragraphs, you need data, to see if there is a problem. How many 20 year old had heart attacks (with no pre existing conditions) in 2013, what is the baseline number?

Here’s another troubling fact to highlight the problem: Having a heart attack in your 20s or early 30s is more common. Between the years 2000-2016, the heart attack rate increased by 2% every year in this young age group.

https://www.cminj.com/blog/whats-beh...g-young-people
Forgive me if I come across as a conspiracy theorist here, but such theories are actually grounded in solid research, mounting scientific evidence, and supported by personal experience, while common bloody sense serves as only the cherry on top.

While I could point to countless examples proving how frequently science fiction eventually becomes science fact, I’ll abstain from drawing in-depth comparisons to George Orwell’s fictional novel, 1984, and his depiction of the “Ministry of Truth” even though we have actually seen our current presidential administration attempting to create such an official entity in just the past few weeks. Of course those efforts were nothing more than establishing a more mainstream acceptance of a reality already well established in Big Tech censorship of any information it deemed “misinformation” which in truth is simply described as any information contrary to official information. Anyone possessing a pulse and two functioning brain cells no longer pays any attention to the pure propaganda flooding out of the typical sources like CNN, as their tanking viewership numbers clearly reveal. So, the propaganda campaign has necessarily required a new focus toward total control of the internet, and big tech censorship to combat alternative news which the propagandists find such a dangerous threat.

This new initiative includes the various official sources, and the official reports citing official information that constantly appear whenever needed, such as the one you provided a link to, which makes Orwell’s version of propaganda appear amateurish by comparison. And what once was a cottage industry, “fact checkers” has become a well funded and coordinated industry of its own these days, and now one of the best ways to assess what is true and false. Simply Google a subject or claim, and one can determine its truthfulness and legitimacy by the number of pages of fact checkers claiming it to be false. It’s like reverse psychology.

Be that as it may … such tactics you’re employing here may work fine on certain 20 and 30 year olds easily manipulated, but for those of us who have been around a little longer, see through this nonsense like clear glass. We absolutely know, for example, that there has been no history of young athletes dropping dead of heart conditions in past, such that is occurring subsequent to the deployment of these so called “vaccines”. You can claim otherwise, and post as many links to these propaganda pieces as you can find … that won’t change reality.

Your opening insinuates the need for facts and data, not opinion, but my statements are based on facts and data, not opinion.

It is not my opinion that the VAERS SYSTEM is a government created reporting system put in place to specifically serve as an alert to possible vaccine safety issues not discovered in clinical safety testing. It is also not my opinion that the number of deaths and injuries reported as a consequence after the administration of these vaccines now well exceed all other vaccines COMBINED over the past 31 years since the system was put in place. That’s a fact, born from the data, not an opinion. And it’s a fact, not opinion that previous vaccines have been pulled from use for reports of deaths under 100, while the number of deaths associated with these vaccines now total 28,714, as of June 3, 2022, yet no such action has been taken, but has actually seen the opposite … by extending the program to younger age groups. And to highlight the extent of the criminal fraud occurring here, the only response we’ve seen so far to the astronomical and alarming evidence of harm and death being caused as reported by VAERS data is for the authorities in charge of this system (FDA and CDC), to summarily dismiss the reports as unproven.

These are the figures as reported to VAERS as of June 3:

Deaths-28,714; hospitalizations-161,913; Myocarditis-41,696; Heart Attacks-14,777; life threatening events-32,040; severe allergic reactions-41,666; permanent disability-53,621; shingles-13,977 (monkey pox), and 1,295,327 total adverse even reports.

It is also not my opinion that these figures represent only a tiny fraction of the actual figures of deaths and injuries, as concluded in a Harvard University study which found that that VAERS reports represent less than 1% of the actual adverse events, which means the actual figures could be as high as 90+ times higher in reality, as if these figures aren’t already a catastrophe of unrivaled proportions in the entire history of modern medicine.

The fact is, while the CDC and FDA have chosen to ignore or dismiss this data, others have not. Over 50% of these reported events, including the deaths have occurred within two days of vaccine administration, 80% have occurred within a week. Some of these deaths and many of the injuries have taken place at the location where the vaccinations were administered. And yet the same mantra of “safe and effective” is repeated ad nauseam.

The only mystery regarding this newly discovered syndrome of Sudden Adult Death is how we can have so many people willing to go to any length to dismiss this genocide as unexplained.

This well respected and world renowned Cardiologist, who also happens to be the most widely published Doctor in peer reviewed medical journals in his field of expertise and specialty has de-mystified the big mystery here, if anyone is actually interested in the truth:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fbHvR8LCDUqY/

The bottom line here is that we now know beyond any measure of doubt at this point, that those most at risk for developing myocarditis as a consequence of these injections are young healthy adult males, compared to older individuals. The reason for this is the only question not yet answered. There has been a 1700% increase in heart conditions being experienced by young adult male athletes, post vaccine timeframe compared to years prior to the vaccine. We have Department of Defense data which show similar harm being caused to our young typically healthy members of the Armed Forces that not only represent enormous personal tragedy for the individuals affected, but also constitutes a grave threat to military preparedness and our National Security.

We have reached the point of separating us into only two distinct categories … those who are exposing the truth, and demanding an end to this deliberate attack on our collective health, and those complicit in the crime, either by direct participation, or indirectly contributing by means of spreading the lies and propaganda as a means of covering up the truth. There is no room on the fence for lounging.

Old 06-14-2022, 02:15 PM

Heart attacks have been on an increase for decades in younger people. This is not new, some people are just becoming aware of the facts.

I worked with a young woman he was a representative of a heart association non-profit, the main one... the name evades me right right now.

She had a pace maker in her 30s, we became acquainted when a spate of people (in my circle) all died from previously undetected heart problems in their 40s, including my husband. This was back in 2007. She was very well informed on the increasing trend of increasing heart attacks of younger demographics at that time, and shared a lot of information and studies with me. Subsequent studies support the trend, and show an increase.

Old 06-14-2022, 02:25 PM

43,720 posts, read 18,742,332 times
It's not new that we are becoming a weaker, sicker, fatter society.
The stats are there to see.
Now we're seeing evidence of it increasing.

Old 06-14-2022, 02:28 PM

Quote:
It's not new that we are becoming a weaker, sicker, fatter society.
The stats are there to see.
Now we're seeing evidence of it increasing.
Very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies