Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2022, 04:43 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times

Advertisements

They are using the same hiring guidelines to fill positions at NASA, the Pentagon and VP! We are screwed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2022, 04:45 AM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Not much can be expected from a person who spent her career working for losers. John Edwards, Move on and Kamala.

Jean Pierre has had no training for the job she has now.

Come on, how hard up would you have to be to have ever signed on with Edwards?

Old 07-08-2022, 04:48 AM

10,088 posts, read 7,761,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
It’s hilarious that an administration that struggles with communication so mightily chose someone so incompetent to be their mouthpiece. In today’s press conference she said we have the best economy in history, referred to high gas prices as “Putin’s TAX hike”, and referred to Asian American parents who oppose racial quotas in college admissions as “extreme" and "ultra MAGA". She’s just repeating the same talking points every press conference but can’t even get the wording right. What a mess. How long until they replace her with John Kirby?
She's a gay black. That is why she was hired. It would be nice if she could actually perform the job though but that doesn't matter.

Old 07-08-2022, 06:42 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Jen was very good at the job. That in itself is a worry.

Jean-Pierre seems too honest for the job. I get the impression that she chokes on the lies. I could be wrong of course. She may just be incompetent. Well, she IS incompetent but you know what I mean.

Actually, she is the perfect fit. She represents the Biden administration to the tee. I use the word 'administration' loosely here.

Addendum - Jean-Pierre looks like a deer in the head lights. Like she has that expression of; " Oh sh.. another question I have to lie about."

Reminds me of the terminator scrolling through all the 'appropriate lies', deciding which one to use.
Well, I could see her throwing a temper tantrum and responding to Doocy with "F you, a**hole".

Old 07-08-2022, 06:51 AM

6,797 posts, read 9,347,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
you are not allowed to criticize her or you will be a labeled as a racist and sexist again LGBTQ
Pretty much this. Karine Jean-Pierre checks a lot of “Democrat identity politics” boxes and due to this, she is very high up on the Democrat Totem Pole of Identity Politics.™. Therefore, you are not allowed to criticize anything about her performance and you must turn a blind eye to the absolutely abysmal job she is doing, because black/gay/immigrant/“birthing person”.

A couple of characteristics that would put her even higher on the Democrat Totem Pole of Identity Politics™: illegal immigrant or transgender.

Old 07-08-2022, 06:55 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Makes sense that the most incompetent administration ever would have the worst press secretary ever.

Old 07-08-2022, 06:57 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,566,039 times
I think that these sorts of bald faced lies rather than addressing problems with some honesty is backfiring for the Biden administration.

We all know there are problems, being lied to about them erases any chance of being sympathetic to some of the issues being outside of the control of the WH.

Trumps lying was made a big deal of and it's clear that he was not the polished liar that many politicians are. I think a lot of people hoped for a change of pace from Biden but that isn't what happened.

Old 07-08-2022, 07:13 AM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Remember the focus on assaults against Asians in NYC? Then the Left realized (and this was no shocker to normal folks) that blacks were the assaulters. Soooooo, the Left had to quit that focus. Successful and hard-working Asians are natural enemies for the Left.
Yea, “Stop Asian Hate” ended pretty quickly.

Old 07-08-2022, 12:51 PM

234 posts, read 95,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
It’s hilarious that an administration that struggles with communication so mightily chose someone so incompetent to be their mouthpiece. In today’s press conference she said we have the best economy in history, referred to high gas prices as “Putin’s TAX hike”, and referred to Asian American parents who oppose racial quotas in college admissions as “extreme" and "ultra MAGA". She’s just repeating the same talking points every press conference but can’t even get the wording right. What a mess. How long until they replace her with John Kirby?
Kirby got tired of covering for the DoD so they moved him to the National Security Council. I don't think he would take the job.

Old 07-08-2022, 12:52 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,963,926 times
But she's black, female and gay!

Dude, lighten up! All that really matters is that she "made history."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies