Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2022, 12:33 PM

73,097 posts, read 62,737,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Well after watching the video, this was just your typical Spirit Airlines, Nissan Altima energy crowd, which have been farmed to be Democratic voters. This is not representative of mainstream America.
It's not going to make me have much respect, but it would be better if the mealy-mouth nonsense stop and just say what you really mean. I know where this is going.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2022, 12:39 PM

50,451 posts, read 47,177,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
This is just sad.

I know we are talking about Disney WORLD, but this kind of thing has been reported at Disneyland, also. My parents moved to SoCal in 1963 when I was nine years old and until I moved in 1986, Disneyland was such a clean and family-friendly place. Starting in the mid-80's, that started to change, and when we went back there in 2000, we discovered that most of the visitors were definitely lower-class people. I couldn't understand it as the prices even 22 years ago were outrageously high.
We have an amusement park locally and there's already been 2 gang shootings there.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:21 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,630,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
The video doesn't even show any fighting, just a lot of yelling. Unless there's a weave or two ripped off, it isn't newsworthy in my book.

All of those people need to go on a diet and stop wearing tight clothes.
if they go on a diet, their clothes won't be tight anymore.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:23 PM

16,572 posts, read 10,676,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It's not going to make me have much respect, but it would be better if the mealy-mouth nonsense stop and just say what you really mean. I know where this is going.
I knew where this was going as soon as I saw the thread. There is a segment of the black population that has absolutely no class whatsoever. They loudly demand "respect" even though doing absolutely nothing to earn it. They think that everyone must bow at their passing, and they'll cause all kinds of trouble and drama if they don't get exactly what they want, when they want it.

I'm going to toss out two sentences for your consideration:

1. Most black people can't behave themselves in public.

2. Most public displays of bad behavior are done by black people.

The first sentence is demonstrably false. You, and millions of other black people, disprove this sentence every day, just by living your lives as normal civilized human beings. The second sentence, however, is arguably true, at least based on the number of videos of this sort that we see. And it's a major societal problem. I don't know what the solution is, but for the overall health of the American society, it needs to be addressed. Pretending that it's not a problem, or crying "racism" if it's brought up, will not solve it.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:30 PM

52,325 posts, read 52,791,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I knew where this was going as soon as I saw the thread. There is a segment of the black population that has absolutely no class whatsoever. They loudly demand "respect" even though doing absolutely nothing to earn it. They think that everyone must bow at their passing, and they'll cause all kinds of trouble and drama if they don't get exactly what they want, when they want it.

The first sentence is demonstrably false. You, and millions of other black people, disprove this sentence every day, just by living your lives as normal civilized human beings. The second sentence, however, is arguably true, at least based on the number of videos of this sort that we see. And it's a major societal problem. I don't know what the solution is, but for the overall health of the American society, it needs to be addressed. Pretending that it's not a problem, or crying "racism" if it's brought up, will not solve it.
Agree.

I hate to admit it but most of these instances are by black people. Whites act a fool too, but not as often. Believe you me if the media can show white people in a bad light, they most certainly would.

The cries of racism is starting to wear thin with many people. People need to start push back and expecting higher standards of conduct across the board.

We've got to a place in this country of accepting too much BS and far too permissive and tolerant of crap behavior.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:33 PM

24,544 posts, read 17,297,674 times
It is hard to tell what is going on, who started it or why but at the center it appears to be the same old types...

I looked it up and the basic day pass for an adult for Disney is $109. Those fools paid that much money to get in and then they acted like idiots? They could have saved a lot of money if they had simply gone to BK or the Waffle House to rumble.

What is wrong with people and why are there Black people at the center of most of these fights?

It is crazy that they wonder why their race gets a bad name when we see this crap all the time.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:40 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,630,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is hard to tell what is going on, who started it or why but at the center it appears to be the same old types...

I looked it up and the basic day pass for an adult for Disney is $109. Those fools paid that much money to get in and then they acted like idiots? They could have saved a lot of money if they had simply gone to BK or the Waffle House to rumble.

What is wrong with people and why are there Black people at the center of most of these fights?

It is crazy that they wonder why their race gets a bad name when we see this crap all the time.
could be that they've swallowed the non-stop leftist bilge about every untoward outcome regarding black people being attributable to 'systemic racism.'

Old 07-22-2022, 01:45 PM

19,859 posts, read 9,418,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post

I am going to say what I "always" say to the bold -- and that this is a problem of low-class people, no matter what their income or color is. By low-class, I mean people who are chronically unemployed, often have some kind of substance abuse problem, often have a history of arrests, and seem to be incapable of civilized behavior, with very little self-control.

When i was a girl living in SoCal, most of the people in my blue-collar community who fit the above description of "low class" were people whose parents were born in Mexico. When I moved to Colorado, most of the people I knew who fit the "low class" description were white. I admit that I have never known many blacks, but of all the blacks, I did know (probably fewer than 20 or so), 90% of them were very respectable and I could not imagine them getting into some kind of brawl any more than I could imagine you or any of my friends getting into such a fracas.

Of course, YMMV, but I am speaking of my own personal experience.

However, regarding low-class behavior being a societal problem, I could not agree more!

Last edited by katharsis; 07-22-2022 at 02:06 PM..

Old 07-22-2022, 01:56 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,135,936 times
They need to rename "Magic Kingdom" to "Wild Kingdom".

Old 07-22-2022, 02:50 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,845,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
They need to rename "Magic Kingdom" to "Wild Kingdom".
Good one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies