Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Has Biden's presidency proven to be the biggest flop/let down in US political history?
Yes 115 78.23%
No 28 19.05%
Unsure 4 2.72%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2022, 06:56 PM

29,993 posts, read 25,127,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
There are Chinese bots on this board with more believable messages about the successes of the CCP. Actually now that I think about it the CCP has done far more good things for the enslaved Chinese people than Biden has done for Americans.
The CCP has done more to harm it's people than the US government has done to help it's people. The CCP is 100 years old though. Thus far, they have been successful in maintaining rule for at least 75 years. It may someday fall like the USSR did, but it probably wont happen tomorrow or the next day, so you'll just have to sit tight and remain patient.

Quote:
China has prosperous cities with no crime.

There are also ghost cities, and saying there is no crime is just factually false. Of course there is crime. Theft, stabbings, even gang violence. The crime rate is much lower over there of course, no one is going to argue about that.

Quote:
No illegal aliens whatsoever. No lazy slackers wanting a free ride from the govt.
Wrong again. Illegal immigration is in no way unique to the USA. China deals with illegals differently. Also, China's illegals tend to come from neighboring countries like North Korea, Myanmar, and various other neighboring Asian countries, and also a significant number of illegals coming from Africa. There are lazy people there as well. I would imagine they work for the government. Probably some are those China bots working for the 50 cent army that you complain about. Their actives are low effort and it shows.

Quote:
No climate cultists. Solid infrastructure. No cultural rot that confuses men with women with zebras with cis-zebras. ... but then there's that whole No Freedom thing <sigh>
Again, I am left shaking my head... Have you not heard of "ladyboys"??? It's kind of a big thing over there. In particular, China has some transexual or cross dressing celebrities that are very well known, kind of like how we have Rue Paul.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Xing

The infrastructure in many cases is shoddy and made of poor quality materials, so the structures can't be expected to hold up as long as ours in the west. I hope we do not lower our standards to try to compete. There are many great examples of high quality infrastructure over there, but not all of China is highly developed high rise cities and such. Go further out and you will see a much more run down version of China.

Quote:
But what am I thinking? Your democrats don't support freedom either. The only thing that keeps you from being worse than the CCP is us. You would be the CCP with no achievements. LOL - Communist underachievers. I like thinking out loud. Sometimes I come up with new material that way and this little critique of your DNC memo made me realize that's what you guys are. Communist underachievers. The washed out ineffectives of Communism.
It does suck. Better that it suck over there than over here. If that's the way they choose to live, that's their life and their business. Either way, communism is the real plague upon humanity and every American should take up the fight against it by arming themselves with the knowledge of what it is and how we can defend ourselves from it. The struggle is indeed real, and the USA does have a communist party and many active participants that want to take this country right out of under our feet. Under no circumstances can that ever be allowed to happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2022, 09:57 PM

24,535 posts, read 33,434,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduringwone View Post
No, that would be Trump.
No, guess again.

Old 08-04-2022, 10:00 PM

24,535 posts, read 33,434,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
All of been flops since Carter other than Bill. Trump did fine until CV19 screwed him up pups. Bush 1 and 2 were up there with the worst total flops other than Obama.
Reagan a flop and Clinton not a flop? I don't think so.

Clinton supplied nuclear material to North Korea for "energy" purposes which of course North Korea used to make nuclear weapons.

And he changed the way the CIA and FBI could obtain information from informants which made the U.S. less secure.

Old 08-05-2022, 05:21 AM

30,731 posts, read 21,606,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Reagan a flop and Clinton not a flop? I don't think so.

Clinton supplied nuclear material to North Korea for "energy" purposes which of course North Korea used to make nuclear weapons.

And he changed the way the CIA and FBI could obtain information from informants which made the U.S. less secure.
RR was a big fake blake. A actor. Bill gave us a great Economy. Then Bush 2 ruined us with two uneeded failed wars and record oil prices.

Old 08-05-2022, 05:29 AM

3,617 posts, read 3,073,105 times
he's done okay for an old guy. love his statesmanship. Knows government. doing what he can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies