Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2022, 07:04 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,243,157 times

Advertisements

My first wife has a gay cousin. Maybe back in the early 90s - I don't recall the exact date, he was finally able to attend the Folsom Street Fair for the first and only time. He said those people were a group of sick-ass perverts and he would never go back again.

Anyone could contract Monkeypox, but the overwhelmingly vast majority are not, at least not until it mutates and becomes easier to spread. As for now, It primarily affects those that engage in homosexual sex with multiple partners a month - at a rate of over 90%. To permit what is essentially a Monkeypox festival days after declaring a Monkeypox emergency is absolutely liberal.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2022, 07:11 PM

45,599 posts, read 27,230,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I dont know what is more painful, monkey pox or seeing out of shape older men in bondage gear.
(c) none of the above

Old 08-04-2022, 08:05 PM

7,421 posts, read 3,848,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I'm hetero and married, so I don't know what "people like yourself" is supposed to mean.

Sorry the dry humor/sarcasm wasn't obvious.

It must be odd to live in SF and be a hetero male. Maybe the majority of first impressions is "oh, they must be gay living in SF". If it's like it sounds, I think I'd wear a sign or - even better - sell a badge that indicated "Not gay". (you know, like an Antifa A or a little rose).
The "you seem to know a little too much about this stuff" comment led me to believe all you had was a childish comeback. But if it was wise-assery, then we're cool.

Most SF residents are hetereo, but the city panders to gays and trannies, so one could get the impression that the city is 90% gays.

Old 08-05-2022, 01:09 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,366,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Super spreader event. Why hasnt it been condemned, canceled?
You dont know a lot. A fetish event usually does not involve people having intercourse.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:30 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,662,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
My first wife has a gay cousin. Maybe back in the early 90s - I don't recall the exact date, he was finally able to attend the Folsom Street Fair for the first and only time. He said those people were a group of sick-ass perverts and he would never go back again.

Anyone could contract Monkeypox, but the overwhelmingly vast majority are not, at least not until it mutates and becomes easier to spread. As for now, It primarily affects those that engage in homosexual sex with multiple partners a month - at a rate of over 90%. To permit what is essentially a Monkeypox festival days after declaring a Monkeypox emergency is absolutely liberal.
I go to the Oklahoma City gay parades for the strange amusement, sometimes exhibited in the audience, such as seeing a leather guy leading another guy around with a leash with him wearing a dog mask. Of course, I doubt the Oklahoma City gay parades and other gatherings are as strange as what happens at Folsom Street Fair.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:59 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,662,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
Straight men don't even begin to approach gay men in the reckless sexual abandon dept. I can't think of similar events for the straight community in the SF Bay Area or elsewhere.

The Folsom Street Fair is not strictly a gay event, but for whatever reason the gays seem to be the most in your face about it.
That is very true for average to homely looking straight guys. But hot looking straight guys, who have realized since high school from their appearance alone, that they can make women lust and scream like silly for them come to know they have a special way with women and will want to take full advantage of it as often as possible. Such guys likely avoid gay gatherings like the plague.

Old 08-05-2022, 03:22 AM

34,244 posts, read 18,607,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So common sense should dictate that before turning out the lights the person should make sure his partner doesn't have a bunch of sores on his body.
Yeah, because people without visible symptoms are never contagious.

Your statement is ignorant and clueless.

Old 08-05-2022, 04:12 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,871,666 times
I mean, rashes are gross and I'm sure it's uncomfortable, but why are people freaking out so hard about monkeypox? It's not deadly and it doesn't cause long-term health issues. It seems like it's just an excuse for dudes with metaphorical sticks up their butts to finger-wag at dudes who do non-metaphorical stuff with their butts.

Old 08-05-2022, 04:43 AM

8,349 posts, read 2,973,369 times
Well, it is ‘Frithco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies