Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 11:25 AM

11,240 posts, read 11,017,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
I also think she is very calculating and self-serving in using Christianity to advance her career.
Oh yeah, this is a real popular trend amongst those in Hollywood!. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Now if Candace Cameron wants to portray traditional marriage in her movies, that’s just fine, as long as she’s not expressing hate toward non-traditional couples.
These days, if someone on the right simply states that they support traditional marriage, they are immediately branded by the left as hate filled and homophobic, even if they make no mention of anything LBGTQIA+ related.

Very similar to if someone on the right says they believe in strong borders or enforcing our border security. The left immediately labels them as anti immigrant, xenophobic, or a white supremacist.

Yes, as we all know, the leftists are the tolerant ones.

Old 11-25-2022, 11:29 AM

3,446 posts, read 2,775,135 times
CCB may be a devout Christian, but she is also a shrewd businesswoman.

Old 11-25-2022, 11:30 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,138,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
My family includes LGBTQ relatives. So does yours. So does Candace Cameron Bure's.

I'm not sure why lying about family values excluding LGBTQ family is valued here. It's the complete opposite of "family values."
Why is it lying to not include LGBTQ? One persons belief doesn't necessarily mean that it HAS TO BE others. We have two, one is welcome because they feel its their business and they don't believe in shoving their lefe choice in everyones face. The other was asked to leave and stay away because of their (in your face) reticle attitude. But when asked if I would attend either of the LGBTQ weddings, I respectfully answered "No". Because its against MY Christian beliefs. If others wish to attend thats their choice, but don't blast me for my choice.
So is the choice of Candace Cameron Bure's choice to produce shows that portray Traditional Marriages as one man to one woman as in her Christian faith.

Old 11-25-2022, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
CCB may be a devout Christian, but she is also a shrewd businesswoman.
Good for her, I respect a strong woman in today's world.

Old 11-25-2022, 11:37 AM

15,859 posts, read 21,430,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Why is it lying to not include LGBTQ? One persons belief doesn't necessarily mean that it HAS TO BE others. We have two, one is welcome because they feel its their business and they don't believe in shoving their lefe choice in everyones face. The other was asked to leave and stay away because of their (in your face) reticle attitude. But when asked if I would attend either of the LGBTQ weddings, I respectfully answered "No". Because its against MY Christian beliefs. If others wish to attend thats their choice, but don't blast me for my choice.
So is the choice of Candace Cameron Bure's choice to produce shows that portray Traditional Marriages as one man to one woman as in her Christian faith.

If you wouldn't attend your family's LGBTQ wedding then you simply can't say you are pro-family. You're not.

Existing isn't "in your face."

Old 11-25-2022, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
If you wouldn't attend your family's LGBTQ wedding then you simply can't say you are pro-family. You're not.

Existing isn't "in your face."
No, they have their way of life and I have mine. My belief is that if I were to attend, then I would be in complaint and approving in theirs and not my Christian beliefs. So I won't turn my back on what I feel God's words teach me what is righteous and what is a sin in his eye's.
If I was asked to except the mark of the beast to stay with my family, then I will have to refuse it and be with my heavenly Father above all. God will always come before family and friends.

Old 11-25-2022, 02:04 PM

2,706 posts, read 2,208,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
Love her! Family values which is what hallmark use to be. Will be watching new channel.
I also will be watching this new channel.

Old 11-25-2022, 02:16 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,563,721 times
I have more respect for Candace Cameron Bure than I do for Lori Loughlin. I have more respect for CCB than for Lisa Bonet.

Old 11-25-2022, 02:19 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,563,721 times
I also have respect for Angela Bassett. She's a good woman.

Old 11-25-2022, 06:15 PM

46,940 posts, read 25,969,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
But like jesus said the Mary, "Go forth and sin no more".
Mary? Someone needs to re-read his New Testament. The adulterous woman is not named.

Quote:
And throughout the the bible people were punished for their sins against the laws of God in the Old Testiment. Sodom and Gomorrah, Adam and Eve just to start with. You take the Bible as a whole, not bits and pieces to fit your own purpose.
You're keeping a Kosher kitchen, then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies