Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2022, 06:53 AM

59,434 posts, read 27,586,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The "uniparty" does seem intent on rearing our children to be the "unisex". You won't be able to tell the difference between men and women in another few decades at the rate this is "progressing". Just like how you can't tell the difference between a RINO and a democrat these days.
When "men" have vagina and have a"period" once a month, come back. Until then!!!!!!

I don't care what you call yourself!

Old 12-23-2022, 11:37 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,837,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I think maybe you are assuming that there was only one leak. For all we know, the employees at WIV had multiple leaks, from various forms of this virus. Then in late 2019 they leaked out a more virulent and contagious version of the virus.
Is that what you want to believe because it fits your political narrative?

If that were the case why would they go to India and leak Delta? Why would they go to Africa and leak Omicron, a less virulent but still serious form? Why do we now have new mutated strains of Omicron.

I think it might help you to research zoonotic viruses and how they behave. It doesn't make sense to me to leak a virus that will tank your own economy and spread globally. What could you gain from that?

Zoonotoc viruses are very common and have been with us since the beginning of time. Plague is a classic example. Rabies another. Salmonella is the most common. Corona viruses are also zoonotic. SARS was transmitted from civet cats in the Chinese meat markets. MERS transmitted from a camel in the Middle East. It was first isolated in bats in China. How did it get there to a camel in the Middle East? There are several know coronaviruses circulating in animals that have not yet mutated to infect humans. Ebola and Nipah are the most dangerous zoontic viruses on the planet. Go read about them. Then tell me what you would weaponize if you were a nihilist. It wouldn't be a corona virus.

Yes they were being studied in the Wuhan lab. Yes a leak is possible, but weaponized? Highly unlikely. Go out and talk to people and you will hear tons of stories like mine and that poor pregnant woman. I talked to one young man who thought he had it late 2018. I'm convinced that it has been in circulation well before the Wuhan variant. We've seen how fast this thing mutates. It could very well be likely that those sick Wuhan employees had an early version of Covid and infected the community, and it mutated into the Wuhan strain vs being leaked from the lab. I do understand that the lab was less than careful too. Virologist Danielle Anderson was the last foreign scientist working there. She said she doesn't believe the virus was man made but couldn't rule out an accidental leak. The first case was identified in November of 2019 in China. She said "The virus was in the right place at the right time and everything lined up to cause this disaster." She goes on to describe the meticulous training. Newsweek: "What Danielle Anderson Said About Wuhan Lab Leak Theory." She also said the lab workers were sick one month before the first reported case of Covid. That time line does not compute with the pandemic explosion. It would take more than a month to become that catastrophic. She was also in and out of the lab in that time frame and never tested positive for Covid. Read the article, it's interesting. I don't think we will ever know where Covid came from, just like the source host of the first Ebola case was never discovered.

Old 12-23-2022, 10:05 PM

33,334 posts, read 12,657,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Paul saves, Trump spends..that matters a LOT more.

Yes, that does matter more.

Old 12-23-2022, 10:57 PM

17,680 posts, read 13,494,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...estivus-report

...or will you live in denial, and seek him out after the collapse?

We may not have choice after the collapse, so keep that in mind.
I'll listen to all candidates and make up my mind before the primaries

No matter what, I will vote for the Republican running against any dem

Old 12-24-2022, 04:35 AM

4,570 posts, read 4,119,485 times
The same guy who votes against breastfeeding mothers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rand-paul...150000505.html

He is a doctor and should know breast milk is the best option for most children. Very basic med school fact.

Conclusion he is not trying to save us all. He is a corporate shill putting on a show.

Old 12-24-2022, 04:41 AM

4,570 posts, read 4,119,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Yeah, you're right. The current system with an idiot 'president' and Marxists pulling his strings is working so well.
If Marxists were really pulling the strings, do you really think the railroad workers would have got the deal they got.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXhZ5XbnkGc

Learn what a Marxist really is and what their policies would really mean. Then look at the real policies Biden puts forth..

If you don’t learn that then you have no right to complain about people on the left likening conservatives to Nazis.

Old 12-24-2022, 04:48 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,369,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
If Marxists were really pulling the strings, do you really think the railroad workers would have got the deal they got.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXhZ5XbnkGc

Learn what a Marxist really is and what their policies would really mean. Then look at the real policies Biden puts forth..

If you don’t learn that then you have no right to complain about people on the left likening conservatives to Nazis.
Biden had no choice here. An extended railroad strike would have put us into a depression.

Old 12-24-2022, 06:44 AM

13,756 posts, read 5,007,074 times
I was going to say that Rand Paul is a hypocrite because he supported the $858M defense bill.....but I looked it up and indeed he voted against it, joining just a handful of Senators like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. My opinion of Paul went up a notch.

Old 12-24-2022, 07:33 AM

13,714 posts, read 10,078,667 times
Well, that was nothing I'd expected!

I was expecting a long haired friend of Jesus. Or maybe that is what I was hoping for.

Old 12-24-2022, 07:38 AM

22,689 posts, read 24,707,579 times
I think many thought that was the deal with Trump........a big fail.

So yes, The System has more than enough juice to shut-down any outsider
trying to mess with it........RIP DyingEmpire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies