Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2023, 08:20 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times

Advertisements

After I read what she said it was no rape. It was a consensual affair that went on for a few months. She's a woman that participated.

Old 11-24-2023, 09:39 AM

12 posts, read 5,961 times
Wonder how much the DNC paid her.

Old 11-24-2023, 09:42 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,229,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Now the TDS crowd / Biden* faithful thinks women should get child support?

I don't know what 'they' think. My comment was my opinion based on the article. And I am certainly not part of the TDS/Biden faithful crowd! Don't lump me in with those ........people.
If she had his child, I suppose she has a claim for child support. That's about all I can say about that. But I think the article said he wasn't going for that.

Old 11-24-2023, 09:48 AM

6,751 posts, read 3,371,581 times
I don't know how anyone can believe this same old song and dance anymore. Accusations just don't mean anything when a person waits years to come forward.

Old 11-24-2023, 09:53 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
Jason Miller is senior adviser for Trump's 2024 presidential campaign...

Ex-Trump Staffer A.J. Delgado Now Says Her Boss, Jason Miller, Raped Her - The Daily Beast
The question arises again. If a woman thought she was drugged and raped, why didn't she go to the hospital and the police, right then?

I'm sorry, but I don't freaking believe or trust her, and I do not give a crap. After so many of these cases where a woman suddenly decides to claim rape, years or decades after the fact, because there is an election coming... it sounds like politically motivated bull s**t to me.

The lawsuit claims it happened again and again for two months: at the Las Vegas Trump Hotel, at the Trump golf resort in Doral (where she believes she got pregnant), and at his apartment in Manhattan. And Delgado asserts that Miller was always “refusing to use protection, despite her protests”

She was having sex all over the place and thought she was pregnant, and she waits until now???? This sounds like another case where a woman uses her good looks and has sex with men in positions of power or wealth, to gain money and power. Then years later she has regrets because she feels she did not gain enough money and power after all, and jumps on the "me too" bandwagon. Either that, or the opposition party candidate came up to her with sweaty wads of cash and she really needs the money, and a was told there could be a book deal too.

Last edited by Wapasha; 11-24-2023 at 10:11 AM..

Old 11-24-2023, 11:05 AM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I don't know what 'they' think. My comment was my opinion based on the article. And I am certainly not part of the TDS/Biden faithful crowd! Don't lump me in with those ........people.
If she had his child, I suppose she has a claim for child support. That's about all I can say about that. But I think the article said he wasn't going for that.
My comment was not meant to "lump you in" with them, in any way shape or form, and I'm sorry you got that impression.

My comment was aimed at that crowd who had shown their stripes by questioning why Hunter's fling, who'd had an illegitimate child from it, deserved child support or saying she shouldn't get it...which can be seen in those threads.

Old 11-24-2023, 11:39 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustedman View Post
See this is why a lot of women who are actually raped have a real trouble coming forward because supposedly this happened what 7 years ago and just now she's coming forward on it?

Credibility is a big deal and if she had come at the time it occurred bingo would have me believing a lot more that this could have happened but as it is I doubt it already.
Indeed, as every fake accusation leads to legitimate victims of rape being looked at with more scrutiny than should occur.
The nonsense of believe all women never should have taken hold, as it implies every accusation must be treated as the accused is guilty until proved innocent.
We know some women will make the accusation because they were scorned or want to use it to get custody of the kids.
Others do it out of spite or to shake down someone, or even to cover for their sexual infidelity, and ruin someone else's life in the process.
The Democrats and leftists have been pulling this rape card going back decades to the point of the Blaise Ford's of the world reinforce why people should not give credence to accusations coming out years or decades later.

Funny how the same people (including so called feminists) turn a blind eye to rape or sexual issues related to Bill Clinton, Joe Biden and anyone with a (D) next to their name. That is unless said (D) goes against the leftist ideological narrative.
I highly suspected that when Adams did that news conference disavowing the "sanctuary city" narrative, I suspected his days were numbered.

Old 11-24-2023, 12:07 PM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I can't keep up. Does this mean people are suddenly supposed to start "believing all women" again?
The rules are very tricky on that. Wealthy man, Clinton, no you aren't supposed to believe it. Republican, anyone of them, you are supposed to believe any woman, and it doesn't matter if it were 50+ years ago.

Sadly, this takes away from women who are raped and report it. False accusations only hurt those that were raped. If one is raped, they report or they try to block it out and move forward - one or the other.

If the rape cannot be proved, thus one must report, then in my mind, it didn't happen. I am a female. These trashy women reflect badly on other women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies