Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2024, 08:05 AM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Did you even read your article, OP? It was "likely consensual", but was an extramarital sexual encounter that HE RECORDED WITHOUT THE WOMAN'S CONSENT.

Just no. Goodbye.

However, kudos to his wife, who truly has attempted to fall on the sword for him, claiming they had a 3some a couple years ago that she "backed out of", so this is approved of hanky-panky. Sati.
She lied about the Rape charges....and you want to believe her that she never consented to be recorded?

Her credibility is shot.

And please do tell us what proof you have that the wife lied.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:08 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
I am more interested in who is funding this woman.
Exactly. Let's hope they have deep pockets, so that the Ziegler's can receive some justice out of this mess.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:11 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,307,455 times
Thread title is wrong. He's the FORMER Republican Chairman.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:17 AM

I'd previously said that I thought they were being Blasey-Ford'ed, seems I was right on the money.

From the link in the OP:

The Republican Party of Florida ousted Ziegler earlier this month as police investigated the rape accusation against him. The party suspended Ziegler last month and demanded his resignation, saying he couldn’t effectively lead during a crucial election year with the allegations swirling around him. DeSantis, U.S. Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott, and other Republican leaders had also called on Ziegler to step down.

Shame on them for folding so easily instead of waiting for the outcome of the investigation. Especially when they know that the left has a history of pulling shenanigans like this. No damn backbone between the lot of 'em.

Old 01-21-2024, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
She lied about the Rape charges....and you want to believe her that she never consented to be recorded?

Her credibility is shot.

^This!

Old 01-21-2024, 08:29 AM

6,804 posts, read 9,354,170 times
Believe all [Democrat] women!

Old 01-21-2024, 08:36 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fl...19/id/1150275/

Video evidence proved the incident was consensual, & rape charged have been dropped.

The Florida Republican party removed Ziegler from office of Florida Republican Party Chairman, prior to the conclusion of the investigation...solely on the bad optics.

What hapened to everyone is innocent, until proven guilty?

Will the woman who fabricated the rape allegation go to jail? Will her identity now become public?

She ruined Mr. Ziegler's career, and damaged Mrs. Ziegler's career as well, so she should be held acountable.

Where are the "#me too" people now?
The women's groups (left/right/center) should be at the forefront of demanding these women who make false accusations of rape be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Why?
Simple, because every false claim makes real rape victim's cases be questioned and more difficult to prosecute.
It also casts more doubt on legitimate victims, because the mantra "I believe her" has been overused and debunked so many times, it now falls on deaf ears.

Old 01-21-2024, 09:41 AM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post

Her credibility is shot.

It doesn't indicate she lied, just that they decided not to pursue charges based on the one video, it appeared to be consensual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I'd previously said that I thought they were being Blasey-Ford'ed, seems I was right on the money.

From the link in the OP:

The Republican Party of Florida ousted Ziegler earlier this month as police investigated the rape accusation against him. The party suspended Ziegler last month and demanded his resignation, saying he couldn’t effectively lead during a crucial election year with the allegations swirling around him. DeSantis, U.S. Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott, and other Republican leaders had also called on Ziegler to step down.

Shame on them for folding so easily instead of waiting for the outcome of the investigation. Especially when they know that the left has a history of pulling shenanigans like this. No damn backbone between the lot of 'em.
Does the republican party really want Ziegler to be the face of their leadership regardless of the outcome of the rape investigation. This was supposed to be the party of family values.

Old 01-21-2024, 09:54 AM

19,793 posts, read 18,079,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It doesn't indicate she lied, just that they decided not to pursue charges based on the one video, it appeared to be consensual.

Does the republican party really want Ziegler to be the face of their leadership regardless of the outcome of the rape investigation. This was supposed to be the party of family values.
It clearly indicates she lied.

Old 01-21-2024, 11:46 AM

1,690 posts, read 611,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

From the link in the OP:

I don’t feel bad for him. Keep it in your pants. Do what’s right by your wife and you avoid all of this. Just another scum politician.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.