Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 08:03 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times

Advertisements

Ol' SloJoe Biden was entertaining the masses down in SC. I was there, and I believe this is how it went:

"Hey Fat, I know I'm gonna get me some black vote by attending this black church. True story -- I was RAISED in a black church. Another true story -- I once got a black eye from Corn Pop. Another true story -- I love black licorice. It's what a Biden is. We're black. I can trace my roots -- see what I did there? -- all the way back to darkest Africa, where my great-great-great-great grandfather JimmyJoeJimBob Biden was sold into slavery. And now, all these years later, I've made my ancestors proud by saying, If you have a problem figuring out if you are for Trump or for me, then you ain't black. Like I am."

Once someone led him away from the pulpit, Biden winked at the crowd and pulled out a bottle of hot sauce from one pocket, and a can of grape soda from the other, and passed them around in the offertory plate. He even showed off his new dance, called The Roomba.

Biden has been a horrible president for black people. Just the fact that he knowingly allowed millions of illegal aliens into the country should make ANY voter -- White, Black, or Hispanic -- very suspicious of his intentions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2024, 08:05 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,863,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingZen View Post
Undocumented immigrants can’t vote, of course.

However, while support for Biden among Latinos may be dropping, he still holds a clear majority. (EDIT TO ADD: The poll in question suggests significant support for a third party candidate…but I’d expect that to recede mostly towards Biden.)

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...no-voters-poll
They aren't undocumented immigrants.

They ARE illegal aliens.

Please make a note of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies